Terrax vs Omega Red & Adamantium Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr. Can these badass beat A herald of Galactus?

The Nuul
Red solos. Anything with life can affected with Red's Death factor.

golem370
I doubt it would take him out alone. He is fueled my Cosmic energy.

AlmightyKfish
Terrax annihilates them in a minute tops.

carver9
Spite... terrax stomps.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The Nuul
Red solos. Anything with life can affected with Red's Death factor.

srankmissingnin
If a character is alive, and Red is fast enough to touch them, he wins. Period.

carver9
I do not believe that red powers can affect someone that has the power cosmic.

The Nuul
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If a character is alive, and Red is fast enough to touch them, he wins. Period.

I knew that someone would say it.

innuendur

D_Dude1210
Um. Neither Omega OR Sabre can fly. What's to stop Terrax from simply nuking the planet they're on and leaving them to float helplessly in space?

Anyway. Spiterapestomp. Terrax wins 100/10.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Um. Neither Omega OR Sabre can fly. What's to stop Terrax from simply nuking the planet they're on and leaving them to float helplessly in space?

Anyway. Spiterapestomp. Terrax wins 100/10.

The same thing that stops Sabretooth from composing lovely sonnets? Innate character traits. Terrax is a melee bruiser.

D_Dude1210
The same thing that stops Sabretooth from composing lovely sonnets? Innate character traits. Terrax is a melee bruiser.

No he's not. He has just as many showings of blasting ppl from afar or using his Earth manip powers to bury/attack his opponents as he has showings of engaging them in melee with his axe.

IIRC, he mostly only really engages the majority of the herald levelers who has long ranged attacks/flight in melee and uses ranged attacks against melee opponents (two instances in Annihilation: he used ranged attacks against Gammorra and Randau).

Heavenly king
terrax's cuts the planet in half for the win

srankmissingnin
No he's not. He has just as many showings of blasting ppl from afar or using his Earth manip powers to bury/attack his opponents as he has showings of engaging them in melee with his axe.

IIRC, he mostly only really engages the majority of the herald levelers who has long ranged attacks/flight in melee and uses ranged attacks against melee opponents (two instances in Annihilation: he used ranged attacks against Gammorra and Randau).

That just isn't even remotely true. Sure he mixes energy blasts (and the occasional earth manip) in with his melee, but he never stands back it just shots at people. He always gets in close.

D_Dude1210
That just isn't even remotely true. Sure he mixes energy blasts (and the occasional earth manip) in with his melee, but he never stands back it just shots at people. He always gets in close.

Prove me wrong.

Read Annihilation.

He buried Randau in an Earth tidal wave, THEN attacked from range after Randau survived the initial attack.

The only reason that he engaged in melee was when he realized his PC was useless against the energy parasite.

The only way these 2 ppl can possibly win is if the writer makes Terrax job to such extremes, it's not even funny.

srankmissingnin
Prove me wrong.

Read Annihilation.

He buried Randau in an Earth tidal wave, THEN attacked from range after Randau survived the initial attack.

The only reason that he engaged in melee was when he realized his PC was useless against the energy parasite.

I did read Annihilation, and Gamora was dancing all over his face.

Anyway, Terrax took out Randua's palace with an earth slide and then blasted him once from like 15 feet away. Awesome... but one example doesn't change the fact that he spends 90% of his appearances trying to chop dudes with his axe.

D_Dude1210
I did read Annihilation, and Gamora was dancing all over his face.

Anyway, Terrax took out Randua's palace with an earth slide and then blasted him once from like 15 feet away. Awesome... but one example doesn't change the fact that he spends 90% of his appearances trying to chop dudes with his axe.

He attacked Gamorra with a ranged tremor attack and Gamorra managed to close the distance (he was slow because he was trying to resist the worms that were controlling him).

Again, this is your opinion, I happen to disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
As far as I've seen, there's no evidence that the death spores would affect Terrax. Sorry, but affecting the X-men won't cut it. Assuming anything with life can be affected by the spores is an incredibly asinine position.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
As far as I've seen, there's no evidence that the death spores would affect Terrax. Sorry, but affecting the X-men won't cut it. Assuming anything with life can be affected by the spores is an incredibly asinine position.

More asinine than the assumption that they won't work just because?

Rage.Of.Olympus
More asinine than the assumption that they won't work just because?

Strawman. Not my argument. Even if that was my argument, it was still be more asinine. Far more asinine. I don't think you understand what that little particular statement meant.

Are we to assume the death spores will work on Thor or Surfer? Terrax is a power cosmic empowered herald. It's up to you to prove that they can work on someone that powerful.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Strawman. Not my argument. Even if that was my argument, it was still be more asinine. Far more asinine. I don't think you understand what that little particular statement meant.

Are we to assume the death spores will work on Thor or Surfer? Terrax is a power cosmic empowered herald. It's up to you to prove that they can work on someone that powerful.

Actually, I think it is up to you to prove that they can't...

The only person that the Death-spores have ever failed to effect is Chamber, and that is because he has no bodily functions. Jono was a psionic entity in a human shell, which is a far cry from merely being sustained by the power cosmic.

Rage.Of.Olympus

The only person that the Death-spores have ever failed to effect is Chamber, and that is because he has no bodily functions. Jono was a psionic entity in a human shell, which is a far cry from merely being sustained by the power cosmic.

Really? Why? We don't assume something works on someone until proven otherwise. Not when that being is in a completely different tier in terms of power and has never been shown to be vulnerable to such an attack. It'd be one thing if we were talking about Terrax striking someone that can go intangible. In that situation our positions are reversed.

Odin's never proven he can resist death spores. Odin's never been attacked in such a manner as far as I know. Odin's body contains life. Are we to assume they work on him?

Assuming his death spores works on anything containing life is silly. I don't get how you aren't seeing this bro.

His death spores failing to work on Chamber doesn't help your argument. Terrax is at least in part a psionic entity in New Warriors.

D_Dude1210

No. That would be you asking him to prove a negative.

Omega Vision
Omega Red wankage is getting fvcking ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.