The Hulk(2003) vs Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panada)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Yeah I know CGI vs Animation but Tai Lung is powerful. Tai Lung is looking for the Dragon Warrior as comes across The Hulk and the battle begins.

NemeBro
Dude, I doubt Tai Lung could beat the 2008 Hulk, and you put him against the bigger, stronger, and more powerful 2003 Hulk? no expression

golem370
He was pretty powerful and skilled he amazing agility and reflexes I think atleast for a few minutes might be a good fight.

Robtard
Hulk tanks a nuke after having massive amounts of his power drained away.

There's nothing Tai Lung can do here. He is a bad-ass though.

BruceSkywalker
from what i remember of kung fu panda, he is a beast however this fight won't last too long.. hulk ftw

jinXed by JaNx
Hulk drops a fist on lungs head...match over

the ninjak
Hulk stomps that whole freakin movie.

chomperx9
Should have put Tai Lung vs Movie Juggernaut or Thing

Kaibs
Movie Juggs? He did virtually nothing. He was ****ing worthless.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kaibs
Movie Juggs? He did virtually nothing. He was ****ing worthless. ran through a building and was kicking wolverines ass. yeah he sucks and is a disgrace towards comic juggernaut but movie juggs still has some feats.

Kaibs
As Opposed toooooooooooooooo Tai Lung who virtually could obliterate anything with a kick. Ang Lee's Hulk trumps him because of his insane feats. Movie Juggs should stick to fighting movie Wolverine and running through buildings. WHAT A FEAT BTW.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, physical force cannot knock the Hulk out and it only makes him more powerful and impervious.

KingD19
Tai Lung wins. Not through physical force, but through pressure points. Hulk goes limp and stays that way.

the ninjak
Hulk heals.......fast. Pressure points are a no no.

golem370
He held his own against 5 superhuman Kun Fu masters. How many guards do he get by in that prison including the ones cross bows. He might not when but he was smart and agilie. He would last awhile. I could come up with a really good vs Tai Lung

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, physical force cannot knock the Hulk out

I don't believe that is correct.

http://www.incredible-hulk-library.com/superhero-library/Img/Gallery/hulk-is-dead-l.jpg

RE: Blaxican
Rulk can not be used as proof of anything. His powers are abstract.

Kaibs
Not to mention it's a comic being used in the MVF. :/

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hulk heals.......fast. Pressure points are a no no.

When you hit pressure points, you're not damaging them depending on which ones you hit. Tai Lung seemed to employ paralyzing strikes, not damaging ones. So there's nothing to heal from since he damaged nothing.

And Hulk didn't heal that fast, as those dogs were doing a number on him.

Kaibs
It wouldn't matter bro. Ang Lee's Hulk was retardedly OP.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
When you hit pressure points, you're not damaging them depending on which ones you hit. Tai Lung seemed to employ paralyzing strikes, not damaging ones. So there's nothing to heal from since he damaged nothing.

Hulk tanked a nuke after being drained of a shitload of his power, which seemed/implied to be limitless. You think some stuns are taking him down?

He healed in seconds. When his shoulder was cut, it closed up right away. He's like Wolverine in this manner, except he's also got a massive amount of durability to boot.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19

His body mutates the angrier he gets. You could see his arm wobble and double in size when one of the dogs bit him.

Hulk is not a man. He is a subconscious manifestation brought out into flesh through Gamma radiation exposure.

Pressure points will only work briefly before his biology corrects the mistake and Hulk deals the pain.

And don't show pictures of Hulk being defeated by RULK, He could absorb bio energy and that Hulk was an intelligent *** no offence. NO COMIC FEATS BOOOOOO!

Hulk wins this 10/10.

Nephthys
Tai Lung gets his ass kicked. Po would be a better fight. His belly punched the tiger about a mile into the air.

Also Wu shi finger hold haxx.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Snow Leopard.

AL Hulk would thrash Po as well.

NemeBro
Dude, you do realise that Po's friggin fat blocked the pressure points, right?

Hulk has much more muscle than Po does fat, same thing will happen.

Alternatively, Hulk claps his hands and kills Tai Lung. no expression

Nephthys
Nah, Tai Lung has more durability than that. Po's belly punch caused a 10 foot crater and Tai Lung just got up afterwards really dizzy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPQwRwRqIMk&feature=related

Kaibs
Why are you even trying to make a case for either of them. It makes no sense especially as mismatched as this thread is.

golem370
If you think you can make a better fight for Tai Lung be my guest

Omega Vision
If Tai Lung's pressure points work at all on Hulk this might be a fight. Otherwise Tai Lung gets shit-stomped.

Kaibs
Originally posted by golem370

Give me a day and I will. I'm not thrashing you for trying, as I obviously see you didn't do it on purpose man. We're all just saying.

Robtard
Tai Lung Vs Harry Potter

Kaibs
We could have Satan vs HP and somehow someone would think HP would win.

Flameback
Hulk Smash!

Placidity
Originally posted by golem370

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=505050&pagenumber=1

Anyway, Tai boy is pretty agile, he could dodge Hulk for quite a while, but if his pressure point attax don't work, then ultimately he loses.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hulk is not a man. He is a subconscious manifestation brought out into flesh through Gamma radiation exposure.

That's not all of it: he was genetically modified by his father.

the ninjak
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's not all of it: he was genetically modified by his father.

His father exposing Banner all through his life was just the movies version of making it seem realistic.
The Hulk itself is still a manifestation, the exposure was just the preparation.

And Hulk still wins this 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.