Doomsday vs the Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
If Doomsday were to arrive in the Marvel Universe. Could he be beaten or even killed. If so how and by whom? I already know the answer, I just wanna know what you guys think.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If Doomsday were to arrive in the Marvel Universe. Could he be beaten or even killed. If so how and by whom? I already know the answer, I just wanna know what you guys think. Juggernaut and WWH would stalemate him

carver9
Hulk solos

Black bolt z
Which doomsday?

DOS?HP DD?

tkitna
Wolverine would kill him because he has a healing factor and claws and a really long history of beating up class 100 charcters, so yeah, he wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Brockalizer
If Doomsday were to arrive in the Marvel Universe. Could he be beaten or even killed. If so how and by whom? I already know the answer, I just wanna know what you guys think.

pretty easily, yeah. The entire marvel universe is a pretty large place with a lot of threats. Obviously anything cube being level or higher could simply blink him out of existence, but below that-

1.) anyone with an infinity gem would obliterate him immediately. Especially time (permanent time stop) and soul (soul stolen into the world of the gem permanently).

2.) Doom, or anyone with similar power stealing equipment could remove his abilities and render him powerless.

3.) anyone with the ability to BFR him somewhere he couldn't get back from would have an easy time- i.e. Quasar dumping him into the Q-zone, the fury transporting him to the same dimension of "nothing" he dumped jaspers in, etc

4.) on that topic, there's quite a few devices that can wipe out entire universes- Roma's equipment has the ability to do this, the ultimate nullifier is another obvious candidate. Either one of these things aimed at doomsday would simply erase him from existence.

5.) High end matter manipulators could simply encase him in an adamantium sphere. Sersi, the surfer, etc.

6.) High end magic users could imprison him with the crimson bands of cyttorak, provided the spell is cast properly.

7.) Proteus hijacks his body, uses it until it burns out. if it's strong enough to NOT burn out, hey! free permanent body for proteus!

8.) On the subject of body hijacking, Doom and anyone else with the Ovoid mind switch ability simply takes his form.

9.) High end teleporters simply teleport his body into "X" different pieces and directions at once, where X is a random number between 1 and a billion. the 616 version of Blink destroyed phalanx member "harvest" this way when she was a child.

10.) The destroyer simply beats him to death. Painfully and repeatedly. maybe in a few centuries doomsday would evolve far enough to put a dent in the thing.

11.) The high evolutionary de-evolves him to a primitive state.

This list can go on for a very, verrrrry long time.

Brockalizer
I like how you've considered this. As far as magic users go Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch could also accomplish the desired result. There is also the Reality gem which Thanos used to possess. There is one that you forgot though. The mutant Forge can invent anything he thinks about so that would also work. Also Dr. Doom and Reed Richards both own "time machines" so you could dispatch him the same way he was taken out in Hunter/Prey. The Sentry could simply throw him into a star. Finally my personal favorite. Jean Grey with the Phoenix force could use her telekinesis to simply tear him apart into a million little pieces.

The Pict
A lot of characters could Bfr him fairly easy. Some could wipe him out of existence. It would take something incredibly destructive to kill him though, and there is the likelyhood he will just regenerate and come back more powerful.
But he could be beat.

Originally posted by carver9
Hulk solos

facepalm

Anything that can BFR would win.

Hulk would tear the latest DD version in 2 like a sheet of paper.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.