Cannonball vs Ultra Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules...

carver9
Cannonball 8/19

Prep-Man
Ultraboy.

King Castle
Originally posted by carver9
Cannonball 8/19 sooo... u give the majority to ultra boy?

carver9
No, cannonball.

illadelph12
crylaugh0

Omega Vision
Lol wow

carver9
I don't get it... what's wrong with what I said? Cannonball has taken punches with no effect from gladiator and then he took a punch that was going to send him t the core of the sun. He also has taken punchesw from the fury, colossus and the list goes on. He also have ability to absorb kinetic energy along with nuking the entire area by expanding his forcefield.

Each character gets basic knwoledge of each other which includes their power set. If ultra boy decides to use his strength and lose his invulnerabilty, he could very well get one shotted either by a blast from sam or an amped punch.

Now tell me, how is ultra boy beating sam?

Omega Vision
I don't get it... what's wrong with what I said? Cannonball has taken punches with no effect from gladiator and then he took a punch that was going to send him t the core of the sun. He also has taken punchesw from the fury, colossus and the list goes on. He also have ability to absorb kinetic energy along with nuking the entire area by expanding his forcefield.

Each character gets basic knwoledge of each other which includes their power set. If ultra boy decides to use his strength and lose his invulnerabilty, he could very well get one shotted either by a blast from sam or an amped punch.

Now tell me, how is ultra boy beating sam?
DId you check your math?

You gave Cannonball 8/19 which is less than a majority but acted like you gave CB the majority.

Sin I AM
No, cannonball.

lol...classic self ownage

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
DId you check your math?

You gave Cannonball 8/19 which is less than a majority but acted like you gave CB the majority.

Lol... I'm debating from my phone... of course I will make some mistakes BUT I did own myself. I MEANT to say 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.