absorbing man vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

Sin I AM
Earth X Creel? smile

chomperx9
can absorbing man absorb objects ? Like a green lantern ring or Mjolnir ?

Sin I AM
yes...yes he can !! its his lack of intelligence thats his downfall

The MadParty
can absorbing man absorb doomsday's strength and toughness?

carver9
He absorbed thor power so I'm sure that he can do the same to doomsday. He also absorbed sentrys abilities. This is a stalemate.

chomperx9
Originally posted by carver9
He absorbed thor power so I'm sure that he can do the same to doomsday. He also absorbed sentrys abilities. This is a stalemate. why is it stalemate if he can absorb Doomsdays strength and abilities ?

Amazo vs Absorbing man would be stalemate cause they would be just copying eachother back and fourth

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
He absorbed thor power so I'm sure that he can do the same to doomsday. He also absorbed sentrys abilities. This is a stalemate.
He got overloaded in the latter case.

Also Doomsday outsmarts him. ermmha

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision

He got gready... he was already able to fly around, shoot energy blast, super strength, etc... he just wanted to lunch somemore on the sentrys unimaginable powers which was his downfall.

carver9
Originally posted by chomperx9
why is it stalemate if he can absorb Doomsdays strength and abilities ?

Amazo vs Absorbing man would be stalemate cause they would be just copying eachother back and fourth

I don't know why its a stalemate. He might could feed off of doomsday but doomsday would still be fighting the entire time.

The Pict
DD eventually wins. If he keeps coming back stronger and Absorbing Man keeps absorbing his powers then he will eventually overload.
That is if DD doesn't just outright kill him at the beginning of the fight.

Originally posted by Omega Vision

laughing out loud

Supermutant
Absorbing Man's power comes from magic. Physical attacks aren't going to permanently take him down, so DD can't win

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Supermutant
Absorbing Man's power comes from magic. Physical attacks aren't going to permanently take him down, so DD can't win

it's basically a stalemate. Creel can survive being broken into a million pieces and eventually reassemble, but for forum purposes something like that's a KO. Copying doomsday (as opposed to glass again) I can't see this happening though.

Creel's achilles heel is that he's an idiot. Unfortunately Doomsday really isn't all that intelligent, so I can't see him flat out outsmarting creel (as thor tends to have to do). They would just end up going at it like bricks instead of using any kind of strategy.

Creel would copy all of doomsday's abilities immediately, and the two would just end up evolving back and forth for eternity or something.

Black bolt z
Doomsday probably could outsmart him.

Creel actually wins this one.

Colossus-Big C
sentry must be abstract level

absorbing man absorbed asgard with no problem and he has also absorbed a cosmic cube

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
sentry must be abstract level

absorbing man absorbed asgard with no problem and he has also absorbed a cosmic cube laughing out loud He absorbed shards of a cosmic cube.

Galan007
Creel is not Amazo. He would have no way to copy DD's adapting ability.

DD ftw.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Galan007

DD ftw.

why not? if spontaneous adaptation is part of doomsday's power set, creel should be able to copy it. If he can copy things like "all of asgard", mjolnir, or quasar's quantum bands with no problem, doomsday should be a piece of cake.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007

DD ftw. What if he would touch DD bone spikes? Shouldn't he then be hard enough for a good fight?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What if he would touch DD bone spikes? Shouldn't he then be hard enough for a good fight?

touching any part of doomsday at all would be enough to copy all of doomsday's powers.

The thing with creel is this- no, he's not amazo, his powers work differently, most notably in that he needs to touch his target to copy and adapt.

however, creel-

1.) won't be KO'ed or destroyed if he turns into something like concrete or steel, and pieces of him are shattered.

2.)Creel can also increase his MASS and HEIGHT by touching something big like a skyscraper. This is something Amazo really CAN'T do.

combine 1 and 2 and creel becomes really, really hard to permanently put down, at least before he has a chance to make some kind of physical contact with doomsday. Creel is used to going up against powerhouses like hulk and Thor, so I give him good odds to survive an opening round against doomsday.

Galan007
^ I have never seen Creel touch (or get touched by) an opponent and instantly gain all of their abilities... He usually has to hold onto them for a period of time. ie. they can beat the crap out of him for a while without having to worry about their powers being duplicated.

She-Hulk slapping him around proved that much. smile

KingD19
He's absorbed Hulk and Sentry both pretty fast before.

Galan007
Originally posted by KingD19
He's absorbed Hulk and Sentry both pretty fast before. Key words.

And using the Sentry battle is... Meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.