Majestic vs Superman/Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Majestic has his sword for this battle and he isn't holding back... he is literally trying to kill diana and clark.

Q99
What, two on one? The sword and aggressiveness isn't enough advantage to counter that. Pair wins.

paisapower
Wonder woman blocks Majestics first strike with bracelettes while supes lands a punch koing him like he did in dream war #2.

Black bolt z
Couldn't either on team 2 solo?

tideoftime
Team Stomp.

Prep-Man
Not if Majestic plays it smart.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not if Majestic plays it smart.

Stomp was just me making a fast response; still, Team makes the majority, though not without some level of pain...

Bradley Manning
Originally posted by tideoftime
Stomp was just me making a fast response; still, Team makes the majority, though not without some level of pain...

Does Dian get her sword that cuts through anything and Supes get 'THE SWORD OF SUPERMAN' that can make him GOD?

Prep-Man
LOL!

tideoftime
Originally posted by Bradley Manning
Does Dian get her sword that cuts through anything and Supes get 'THE SWORD OF SUPERMAN' that can make him GOD?

Why are you asking me? I'm not the OP...

EDIT: though I suppose his left nut makes him god enough... or is it the right one...?

Bradley Manning
Why are you asking me? I'm not the OP...

EDIT: though I suppose his left nut makes him god enough... or is it the right one...?

Why not, I thought you might know wink

Prep-Man
What's WW's sword called? Are you sure it can cut through anything? Examples?

Bradley Manning
It is sharp enough to cut the electrons off an atom, it is a weapon given to her by one of the GODS (can't remember which). It can cut anything and kill Gods etc... It's the bollocks it's like her Tiara which is made of the same shit.

tideoftime
It is sharp enough to cut the electrons off an atom, it is a weapon given to her by one of the GODS (can't remember which). It can cut anything and kill Gods etc... It's the bollocks it's like her Tiara which is made of the same shit.

The original sword was made by Hephaestus (god of the forge, vulcanoes/fire, and the only god who was able to manipulate/reforge Gaea's girdle and the shards of the Aegis, after it shattered in the events that created time as mortal understand it) -- Diana's actually had more than one, with all the others being remnant weapons from millenia ago, or forged by Io. In anycase, they're all magical, and capable (as you said) of killing gods, and similar such.

So... she can pretty much wound practically anyone with it/them, though something like her bracers, or adamantium, et al, would hold up well.

Bradley Manning
The original sword was made by Hephaestus (god of the forge, vulcanoes/fire, and the only god who was able to manipulate/reforge Gaea's girdle and the shards of the Aegis, after it shattered in the events that created time as mortal understand it) -- Diana's actually had more than one, with all the others being remnant weapons from millenia ago, or forged by Io. In anycase, they're all magical, and capable (as you said) of killing gods, and similar such.

So... she can pretty much wound practically anyone with it/them, though something like her bracers, or adamantium, et al, would hold up well.

Majestic of course has his anti magic metal shit, that said the sword is still unbrakable and ultra sharp without enchantment.

Q99
Maj without his sword is equal to Superman, so while either could get some wins, he'd take the majority in both cases.

I'll point out Superman never actually wielded that sword smile

tideoftime
Majestic of course has his anti magic metal shit

Well, yeah -- contextually, that puts it in the bracers/adamantium/what-have-you category I ended with, but six of one, half-dozen of the other...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.