Batman Vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
No eye beam for Crossbones.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61810/1519080-batman___the_return_007_08_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/72618/1458801-crossbones5_large.png

Dum Dum Dugan
Batman

Supermutant
Bruce Wayne >>>> Crossbones
Dick Grayson >>> Crossbones
Jean Paul > Crossbones

King Castle
Crossbones gives bats a good fight and pulls some wins.. some of his bullets getting past teh kevlar and killing Bats..

anyways.....

JPV lost to bats due to circumstances bats cant beat him even in his dreams..

Dick Grayson would have trouble without gadgets as would bats... only reason bats is winning this...

bats 7/10

Supermutant
The batmen are all more skilled than Crossbones.

psycho gundam
^ lol at sig

KingD19
So Batman is more skilled than Crossbones, but Captain America isn't?

khazra
Crossbones loses because of his lack of ability to defend from gadgets which will also take him by suprise.

In pure hand to hand he'd do alot better.

Just no.
Rogers is > Crossbones. And its a small margin.
The idea that batman is that much better than Crossbones and by proxy >>> rogers is simply ridiculous.

Juk3n
Originally posted by khazra
Rogers is > Crossbones. And its a small margin.

its a big margin, its a whole other tier difference, comics have PIS forums dont, Steve wrecks Bones and so does bruce wayne

khazra
So everytime Crossbones does decently against Rogers it's PIS? I'd say its happened enough to say that Crossbones is just that good.

Lord_Talron
crossbones loses because of gadgets. thats it

Mindset
Crossbones via face beam.

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset
Crossbones via face beam.

No face beam.

jinzin
Crossbones is a LOT tougher and a LOT better than people are giving him credit for.

In a hand to hand contest I could definitely see Crossbones taking Bats to town. His record against Cap is much more impressive than most people here would have one believe. In a number of those fights with an SSS Cap would get steamrolled.

Batman wins, but it's due to his gadgets and suit.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
No face beam. I see you didn't get the joke.

StiltmanFTW
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.