Darkseid/Thanos vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The team consist of...

Superman
Gladiator
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Surfer
Wonder Woman
Nova Prime
WWH
Sentry (no void)

Who wins?

Black bolt z
hmmmmm....

DS can probably OE or OS most and those he can't thanos can take down.

TheTyrant
Team 1.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Black bolt z
hmmmmm....

DS can probably OE or OS most and those he can't thanos can take down. Only ones he could oe are WWand supes

And they arent exactly a threat

carver9
Sufer, thor, and bill coat the team in a tghin but powerful forcefield and the team proceed at pounding darkseid and thanos.

Sr J-Bieb
No matter how this thread goes, it will eventually turn into a Thanos vs Darkseid debate.

and we all know thanos wins that one

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 753
*splat*
The shit has hit the fan.

psycho gundam
thanos buys some steaks for darkseid's eyes after using him as a meatshield like arnold did that random citizen in total recall

Stall_19
Yeah I like the team in this. That's too many heavy hitters on one team for Thanos and Darkseid to take down.

BobbyD
Spite. Team 1 destroys and like it every time. It is conceivable the weakest 4 of the bunch could take some wins.

BattleMage
Team 2 Puts them down. Speed blitzing 360 degrees is too much for team 1 to deal with.

Omega Vision
Team 2.

The Pict
Team 2, though it's a battle.

TheLordofMurder
Team crushes Thanos/Darkseid...

Supes has taken DS all by himself...and no way in hell is Thanos beating the rest by himself.

Team 100/10...

Happy Dance

Xplosive
Team smites them.

BobbyD
Originally posted by BobbyD
Spite. Team 1 destroys and like it every time. It is conceivable the weakest 4 of the bunch could take some wins.
I got my team #s mixed up. As one can see from my post, I like Team 2 in this matchup.

the ninjak
Team 2.

The whole team beats up Thanos/Darkseid while Nova or Thor creates or portal to BFR them in.

Thanos can't die but you can trap him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How can you BFR Thanos... when he would just teleport back instantly?

Team 1 for a clear and solid majority. DS can OE/OS people... Thanos omni directional blasts. Thanos produces a shield that covers both him and DS for any attack the team would try and mount. Anybody that decided to get too close to THanos and wanted to go h2h.. would promptly get treated like a flea.

last time thanos teleported on his own? they can dump him across dimensions, through the timestream and in alternate timelines from which thanos clearly cant come back as it was shown in the imperative.

KuRuPT Thanosi
wait wait wait... please show me where it was shown he can't teleport across dimensions and timelines.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
wait wait wait... please show me where it was shown he can't teleport across dimensions and timelines.
Negative proof fallacy much?

The burden is on you to prove he can.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't understand how the onus works do you Omega. Before you come in here and claim something, maybe you should know how it works first eh? He said it was shown he can't teleport anymore in T.I. .. It's ON HIM to prove where this was ever shown and to back up the claim that he can't teleport anymore. I have countless of instances of im teleporting and you say the onus is on me LOL LOL. Please understand what words mean before interjecting in a thread

Omega Vision
You don't understand how the onus works do you Omega. Before you come in here and claim something, maybe you should know how it works first eh? He said it was shown he can't teleport anymore in T.I. .. It's ON HIM to prove where this was ever shown and to back up the claim that he can't teleport anymore. I have countless of instances of im teleporting and you say the onus is on me LOL LOL. Please understand what words mean before interjecting in a thread
It's besides the point whether it was stated he couldn't in TI or not, the point is unless you actually have instances of him teleporting between dimensions or timelines your argument falls flat.

It's like if someone said Spider-Man was explicitly stated to not be able to fly in Brand New Day, even if such a statement didn't exist it wouldn't mean that Spider-Man could fly and you'd still need proof of that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
you still don't understand do you? Actually I do think you understand as you tried to skip around the subject at hand because you were called on it. HE MADE THE CLAIM THAT THANOS CAN'T TELEPORT... Do you see that in NICE BIG LETTERS OMEGA. HE MADE THE CLAIM.. IT IS ON HIM TO BACK IT UP NOT ME.

Omega Vision
you still don't understand do you? Actually I do think you understand as you tried to skip around the subject at hand because you were called on it. HE MADE THE CLAIM THAT THANOS CAN'T TELEPORT... Do you see that in NICE BIG LETTERS OMEGA. HE MADE THE CLAIM.. IT IS ON HIM TO BACK IT UP NOT ME.
He made the claim that he hasn't seen Thanos teleport in a while.

He then made the claim that in Thanos Imperative it was shown he couldn't teleport across dimensions or timelines.

Where do you see anything about him claiming Thanos can't teleport?

Also in the future try to refrain from using caps and repeated 'LOL's, it makes you seem like a child.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You just admitted he made the claim... yet also admit he didn't back it up. That's all that was needed. As I said, before you interject, understand the concepts at hand and how actually said what. I'll await his proof that Thanos can't teleport across dimensions.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Supes has taken DS all by himself...and no way in hell is Thanos beating the rest by himself.

Team 100/10...

Happy Dance Based on which Thanos defeats ?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2. How ?

Nihilist
Thanos teleported into the Magus dimension/timeline under his own power.

And in TI Thanos could teleport out of the cancerverse thats why Starlord/Nova had to keep him there, the only reason he had to be teleported into the cancerverse/necropsy site because he didnt simply know where it was.

wait wait wait... please show me where it was shown he can't teleport across dimensions and timelines. he couldnt reach or escape the cancerverse which is a reality parallele to the 616.

He did not even teleport through normal space in TI when his needs demanded it. not even once, so no standard tp equipment for him here.

When did thanos ever time travel all on his own or with his standard gear?

Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos teleported into the Magus dimension/timeline under his own power.

And in TI Thanos could teleport out of the cancerverse thats why Starlord/Nova had to keep him there, the only reason he had to be teleported into the cancerverse/necropsy site because he didnt simply know where it was. wrong, thanos could remove his passport bracelet, which is what allowed him to get there through knowhere's teleportation center in the first place, thus automatically returning to the 616 like the rest of the GoG did, that's why they had to keep his dumped sorry ass busy and not thinking clearly until the fault collapsed onto itself, sealing them there forever. It was kind of a major point in the plot.

BobbyD

Team 1 for a clear and solid majority.

C'mon, dude. Are you serious?

There's just waaaay too many #s here to contend with. Doesn't conventional wisdom tell you that the odds are visibly stacked against them? Doesn't it pass the eye test alone?

KuRuPT Thanosi
The odds are certainly against him, and I wish Thanos had a partner with better durability because they will need it against this team. However, what his partner lacks in durability.. he makes up for in offensive output. I simply see this duo...putting out more firepower than what this team can handle.

BobbyD
The odds are certainly against him, and I wish Thanos had a partner with better durability because they will need it against this team. However, what his partner lacks in durability.. he makes up for in offensive output. I simply see this duo...putting out more firepower than what this team can handle.

Even if what you say is true, do/would they have the time to use/emit all this force (that you say they have)?

quanchi112
Even if what you say is true, do/would they have the time to use/emit all this force (that you say they have)? Shields.

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
Shields.

If Champion nearly punched through it, then I can easily see some/many of these doing the same. The shields will fall quicker than they did with Champion. There are several here whose strength is equal and now you have more of them.

Honestly, I don't see these two fairing well. WW doesn't even have to get her hair messy here. She can deflect the OE into Thanos, or his eye beam into Darkseid for added measure.

Seriously, this is over in 60 seconds tops. Over 100 fights, the end result has many different winners delivering the decisive blow to whomever is left standing.

TheLordofMurder
If Champion nearly punched through it, then I can easily see some/many of these doing the same. The shields will fall quicker than they did with Champion. There are several here whose strength is equal and now you have more of them.

Honestly, I don't see these two fairing well. WW doesn't even have to get her hair messy here. She can deflect the OE into Thanos, or his eye beam into Darkseid for added measure.

Seriously, this is over in 60 seconds tops. Over 100 fights, the end result has many different winners delivering the decisive blow to whomever is left standing.

++

KuRuPT Thanosi

Come corrections... Nobody on this team is as strong as Champion with the PG.... So you're are wrong on that one.

Second while Champion (strong than anyone on this team) crumbling his shields, it was quickly or easily, nor was this Thanos best shields. His best shields were shown to be against Galactus and Omega. Those shields took considerable more punishment than Champion delivered and exponentionally stronger than anyone on this team can muster by themselves. Combined, sure that would be some force, but I still don't think it's equal to what Galactus and Omega produced.

What you must also remember is both Thanos and DS have offensive firepower than can kill a High Herald. That means many on this team are one shot which brings down the team advantage each and every time

quanchi112

Seriously, this is over in 60 seconds tops. Over 100 fights, the end result has many different winners delivering the decisive blow to whomever is left standing. Champion had access to never ending power so eventually they'd always break down if you kept pounding on them with no limits. Thanos also used far greater shields like against Galactus and he only used shields against Champion to enrage him to destroy the planet leaving him helpless. That's what he wanted but here he doesn't so he's packing his best so they are in loads of trouble. Couple that with the fact he's more powerful and capable of force blocks and the team has no chance.

The oe won't beat Thanos so really what good will that even do. Show me one being here with the power to end Thanos before he kills them.

Black bolt z
You don't understand how the onus works do you Omega. Before you come in here and claim something, maybe you should know how it works first eh? He said it was shown he can't teleport anymore in T.I. .. It's ON HIM to prove where this was ever shown and to back up the claim that he can't teleport anymore. I have countless of instances of im teleporting and you say the onus is on me LOL LOL. Please understand what words mean before interjecting in a thread He made a claim thanos can't teleport to different universes or dimensions.Which shown in TI he can't.

Black bolt z
You just admitted he made the claim... yet also admit he didn't back it up. That's all that was needed. As I said, before you interject, understand the concepts at hand and how actually said what. I'll await his proof that Thanos can't teleport across dimensions. Prove he can.

Black bolt z
Champion had access to never ending power so eventually they'd always break down if you kept pounding on them with no limits. Thanos also used far greater shields like against Galactus and he only used shields against Champion to enrage him to destroy the planet leaving him helpless. That's what he wanted but here he doesn't so he's packing his best so they are in loads of trouble. Couple that with the fact he's more powerful and capable of force blocks and the team has no chance.

The oe won't beat Thanos so really what good will that even do. Show me one being here with the power to end Thanos before he kills them. Quan 2 things abotu thanos's shields.

1: It didn't use much of galactus's energy.

2: You only rely on the galactus showing.His shields have been broken by champion,thor and more.And you have one showing.Much less.So show another showing of thanos shields taking even 1% of the output galactus used.

Colossus-Big C
true darksied is abstract level

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
true darksied is abstract level This isn't true darkseid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
bs it was shown... he was shown to be able to teleport in T.I. you didn't even read the arc. Come back when you have.

Colossus-Big C
bs it was shown... he was shown to be able to teleport in T.I. you didn't even read the arc. Come back when you have. he is. all the new gods you see are avatars, the very weakest of the new gods are more powerful than even zeus

bs it was shown... he was shown to be able to teleport in T.I. you didn't even read the arc. Come back when you have. When?

Black bolt z
bs it was shown... he was shown to be able to teleport in T.I. you didn't even read the arc. Come back when you have. Even if he did teleport in TI he didn't show the ability to teleport across universes.

Otherwise he would have teleported out of the cancerverse.

So please prove he can, with standard tech, teleport across universes/dimensions.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he is. all the new gods you see are avatars, the very weakest of the new gods are more powerful than even zeus

Please explain to me how DS is abstract level. I'm assuming you're talking about FC.. if so, I guess I need to inform you of what really happened there and why it wasn't the least bit abstract level.

quanchi112
Quan 2 things abotu thanos's shields.

1: It didn't use much of galactus's energy.

2: You only rely on the galactus showing.His shields have been broken by champion,thor and more.And you have one showing.Much less.So show another showing of thanos shields taking even 1% of the output galactus used. 1.If you read the comic it depleted vital energies. You don't understand words so you don't understand most comics.

2.Omega showing is even more impressive than Galactus. On kmc we use their best showings, sport.

Black bolt z
1.If you read the comic it depleted vital energies. You don't understand words so you don't understand most comics.

2.Omega showing is even more impressive than Galactus. On kmc we use their best showings, sport. Everything is vital energies.Get that through your head.

No we don't.We use their medium showings.Going by high showings supeman would beat thanos alone.

Going by medium showings which is what we use Thanos stomps him.

and laughing out loud at you thinking we use only high showings.

quanchi112
Everything is vital energies.Get that through your head.

No we don't.We use their medium showings.Going by high showings supeman would beat thanos alone.

Going by medium showings which is what we use Thanos stomps him.

and laughing out loud at you thinking we use only high showings. Vital-1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of life: See Synonyms at living.
2. Necessary to the continuation of life; life-sustaining: a vital organ; vital nutrients.
3. Full of life; animated: "The population of the teeming, vital slum . . . declined" (Rick Hampson).
4. Imparting life or animation; invigorating: the sun's vital rays.
5. Necessary to continued existence or effectiveness; essential: "Irrigation was vital to early civilization" (William H. McNeill). "A vital component of any democracy is a free labor movement" (Bayard Rustin).
6. Concerned with or recording data pertinent to lives: vital records.
7. Biology Used or done on a living cell or tissue: vital dyes; vital staining.
8. Destructive to life; fatal: a vital injury.

You argue against the meaning of words and how they are implied in sentences meaning you don't know what these words mean. It's quite asinine.

What higher showings of Superman show he can beat Thanos ? You really haven't learned anything and from your battlezone it's quite obvious the sheer confusion from your part.

We use their best showings on here.

Oh yeah they fight to the best of their abilities meaning how showings so he gets his best shields. I own you boy.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Black bolt z
Vital-1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of life: See Synonyms at living.
2. Necessary to the continuation of life; life-sustaining: a vital organ; vital nutrients.
3. Full of life; animated: "The population of the teeming, vital slum . . . declined" (Rick Hampson).
4. Imparting life or animation; invigorating: the sun's vital rays.
5. Necessary to continued existence or effectiveness; essential: "Irrigation was vital to early civilization" (William H. McNeill). "A vital component of any democracy is a free labor movement" (Bayard Rustin).
6. Concerned with or recording data pertinent to lives: vital records.
7. Biology Used or done on a living cell or tissue: vital dyes; vital staining.
8. Destructive to life; fatal: a vital injury.

You argue against the meaning of words and how they are implied in sentences meaning you don't know what these words mean. It's quite asinine.

What higher showings of Superman show he can beat Thanos ? You really haven't learned anything and from your battlezone it's quite obvious the sheer confusion from your part.

We use their best showings on here.

Oh yeah they fight to the best of their abilities meaning how showings so he gets his best shields. I own you boy.

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels. "Necessary to the continuation of life".Yes.He used this energy.Everything he does sues this energy.

Except your the one who doesn't understand

Beating high skyfathers?So?It was my first battlezone.You lost to Nvr in one of your first battlezones.And losing to Nvr is much worse then losing to PG.Which isn't even over yet.

No we don't.We use their medium showings.laughing Seriously how ignorant are you to think we use their best showings only?

Except its not owning.And how does best of their abilities have anything to do with sheilds.His shields have been broken by things much less then 1% of what galactus uses.And he almost killed thanos in the process and had him begging for his life.

Exactly.So how does this help you in any way?

You just admitted he made the claim... yet also admit he didn't back it up. That's all that was needed. As I said, before you interject, understand the concepts at hand and how actually said what. I'll await his proof that Thanos can't teleport across dimensions. Just caught this post. OV was quite right about what I did and didnt say and I also proved all my points later on in reply to you.

quanchi112
"Necessary to the continuation of life".Yes.He used this energy.Everything he does sues this energy.

Except your the one who doesn't understand

Beating high skyfathers?So?It was my first battlezone.You lost to Nvr in one of your first battlezones.And losing to Nvr is much worse then losing to PG.Which isn't even over yet.

No we don't.We use their medium showings.laughing Seriously how ignorant are you to think we use their best showings only?

Except its not owning.And how does best of their abilities have anything to do with sheilds.His shields have been broken by things much less then 1% of what galactus uses.And he almost killed thanos in the process and had him begging for his life.

Exactly.So how does this help you in any way? If it was just energy then you'd be correct but the word vital means vital. If you don't understand what the word vital means and how it can completely change what the sentence means.

Uhm, many thought I won while even yourself thought you lost. You don't even know who nver is. I'm a legend here you're just an afterthought.

I put up the rule to the best of their abilities so we use Thanos' highest shields. You continually state the same thing while I posted the actual rule. I mean it's like you can't think.

BobbyD
Come corrections... Nobody on this team is as strong as Champion with the PG.... So you're are wrong on that one.

Second while Champion (strong than anyone on this team) crumbling his shields, it was quickly or easily, nor was this Thanos best shields. His best shields were shown to be against Galactus and Omega. Those shields took considerable more punishment than Champion delivered and exponentionally stronger than anyone on this team can muster by themselves. Combined, sure that would be some force, but I still don't think it's equal to what Galactus and Omega produced.

The output doesn't need to be equal to Galactus and Omega produced.

It just needs to exceed Champion's w/ the PG. It is conceivable that this group simultaneously combined exceeds that power output.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes but you're using Thanos's best shields. His shields vary in power level... So are we now giving Thanos is mediocre shields for this fight?

BobbyD
Yes but you're using Thanos's best shields. His shields vary in power level... So are we now giving Thanos is mediocre shields for this fight?

That's a very good question, that I don't know how to answer.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Me either, but my impression was they fight to the best of their abilities so one could say he would have his best... others might say.. he doesn't carry around his best all the time... so it would be his average shielding.. Who knows

carver9
Uhm, many thought I won while even yourself thought you lost. You don't even know who nver is. I'm a legend here you're just an afterthought.

Lol... a lot of people on kmc might dislike quan but this statement alone makes me believe that without quan this place would be kind of lame. Quan brings a lil bit of excitement to the game (even though he can be irritating as hell 90% of ).

Silent Master
Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... a lot of people on kmc might dislike quan but this statement alone makes me believe that without quan this place would be kind of lame. Quan brings a lil bit of excitement to the game (even though he can be irritating as hell 90% of ). I bring the pain.

carver9
I bring the pain.

Lol... you are going a little to far with it quan.

quanchi112
Lol... you are going a little to far with it quan. I never take things too far.

TheLordofMurder
I bring the idocy.

There...fixed it for you!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
There...fixed it for you!

Happy Dance You spelled idiocy wrong. laughing out loud Kinda loses its string.

KuRuPT Thanosi
ummmmm Quan... nevermind buddy..

Black bolt z
Lol... a lot of people on kmc might dislike quan but this statement alone makes me believe that without quan this place would be kind of lame. Quan brings a lil bit of excitement to the game (even though he can be irritating as hell 90% of ). I agree with this 100%

When quan left for like a month I had literally like 50% less debates.

Black bolt z
If it was just energy then you'd be correct but the word vital means vital. If you don't understand what the word vital means and how it can completely change what the sentence means.

I put up the rule to the best of their abilities so we use Thanos' highest shields. You continually state the same thing while I posted the actual rule. I mean it's like you can't think. Vital means all the energy he uses.When humans eat they get energy.When they move and play they lose vital energy which they need for survival.

1: Yes I do know who nvr is.And the tourney still isn't over.If I can bind time until I get mephisto....

Best of their abilities does not mean only their best feats.Now write it 100 times

We on KMC do not use only characters best feats

There.Now just do that 95 more times.

Omega Vision
You spelled idiocy wrong. laughing out loud Kinda loses its string.
You must have washed out from spelling Nazi school.

quanchi112
Vital means all the energy he uses.When humans eat they get energy.When they move and play they lose vital energy which they need for survival.

1: Yes I do know who nvr is.And the tourney still isn't over.If I can bind time until I get mephisto....

Best of their abilities does not mean only their best feats.Now write it 100 times

There.Now just do that 95 more times. No vital means vital energy or significant. His words implied he used a lot of energy so much so he needed to feed directly afterwards.

Best of their abilities means best of their abilities meaning his top shields not his weakest. Originally posted by Omega Vision
You must have washed out from spelling Nazi school. When someone is going to mock someone for being an idiot spell the word correctly or else the entire joke backfires.

Omega Vision
No vital means vital energy or significant. His words implied he used a lot of energy so much so he needed to feed directly afterwards.

Best of their abilities means best of their abilities meaning his top shields not his weakest. When someone is going to mock someone for being an idiot spell the word correctly or else the entire joke backfires.
I couldn't agree more:

quanchi112
I couldn't agree more: Changing my quote is childish.

Omega Vision
Changing my quote is childish.
The only alteration I made was to underline the preexisting fail, in case you didn't see it the first time.

Just stop now Quan.

quanchi112
The only alteration I made was to underline the preexisting fail, in case you didn't see it the first time.

Just stop now Quan. Just stick to the topic.

Omega Vision
Just stick to the topic.
Yes, because you certainly didn't make an off-topic (and phailtastic) Spelling Nazi post just a few posts back...

...oh wait.

Whole lot of sticking to the topic here:
I bring the pain. Originally posted by quanchi112
I never take things too far. Originally posted by quanchi112

quanchi112
Yes, because you certainly didn't make an off-topic (and phailtastic) Spelling Nazi post just a few posts back...

...oh wait.

Whole lot of sticking to the topic here: Somone mocked me and I responded. Then you took it and ran with it.

iceman24567
LOL the hypocrite pwned again

quanchi112

...oh wait.

Whole lot of sticking to the topic here: I was responding to carver's posts and then the other poster.

Omega Vision
I was responding to carver's posts and then the other poster.
Just as I was responding in my post to you.

So how then are your off-topic posts any more topical than mine?

quanchi112
Just as I was responding in my post to you.

So how then are your off-topic posts any more topical than mine? Because it keeps dragging on we've said our pieces time to move on.

Black bolt z
No vital means vital energy or significant. His words implied he used a lot of energy so much so he needed to feed directly afterwards.

Best of their abilities means best of their abilities meaning his top shields not his weakest. When someone is going to mock someone for being an idiot spell the word correctly or else the entire joke backfires. No it doesn't.

When it says best of their abilities it means that fight as much as they can but in character.Meaning superman wouldn't pull his punches but he wouldn't use his speed either.

And still laughing at you thinking we use high feats only.

quanchi112
No it doesn't.

When it says best of their abilities it means that fight as much as they can but in character.Meaning superman wouldn't pull his punches but he wouldn't use his speed either.

And still laughing at you thinking we use high feats only. Best of their abilities means best of their abilities. His best shields. His shields are an ability. I know you're young but come on.

Black bolt z
Best of their abilities means best of their abilities. His best shields. His shields are an ability. I know you're young but come on. No.That would be using best showings.Not best of abilities.We don't use best showings here.We use medium showings.And medium showings for thanos's shields have them crushed by trans level beings(which is still pretty impressive).

quanchi112
No.That would be using best showings.Not best of abilities.We don't use best showings here.We use medium showings.And medium showings for thanos's shields have them crushed by trans level beings(which is still pretty impressive). So shields isn't an ability ? Answer the question at this point I feel like you don't understand anything.

Black bolt z
So shields isn't an ability ? Answer the question at this point I feel like you don't understand anything. I too feel the same way about you.

And no its not an ability.Its tech.

quanchi112
I too feel the same way about you.

And no its not an ability.Its tech. Answer the question. Are his shields an ability ?

Black bolt z
Answer the question. Are his shields an ability ? facepalm

Please actually read my post.

quanchi112
facepalm

Please actually read my post. That wasn't there the first time. So all characters tech related don't have abilities ? So Iron Man has zero abilities. Is this your latest stance ?

Black bolt z
That wasn't there the first time. So all characters tech related don't have abilities ? So Iron Man has zero abilities. Is this your latest stance ? Yes it was.

Tony stark has no abilities.The Iron man suit is tech.And everything it uses is related to tech.

quanchi112
Yes it was.

Tony stark has no abilities.The Iron man suit is tech.And everything it uses is related to tech. It's still an ability Iron Man has it might not be a natural ability but a ability still nevertheless.

iceman24567
LOL Quan even debating over semantics....

Stoic

Team 100/10...

Happy Dance

Silent Master
Back on topic.

Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Back on topic.

Team 2 wins. Who beats Thanos ?

Silent Master
Team 2

carver9
Who beats Thanos ?

I can not believe you are asking this question.

You have

WWH
Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor and
Beta ray Bill on the same team. That's nothing but power with this 6. Thanos is getting crushed if he had to face these peeps by himself... that is why I gave him a partner that has an ability to easily bfr his opponents.

If darkseid gets dropped the fight is over... thanos is going to get his ass whipped. One of the worst beat downs on kmc. You thought he had a hard time with odin...

quanchi112
Team 2 So you feel they just overwhelm him and no one in particular...right ?

You have

WWH
Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor and
Beta ray Bill on the same team. That's nothing but power with this 6. Thanos is getting crushed if he had to face these peeps by himself... that is why I gave him a partner that has an ability to easily bfr his opponents.

If darkseid gets dropped the fight is over... thanos is going to get his ass whipped. One of the worst beat downs on kmc. You thought he had a hard time with odin... To have a severe beatdown character a has to beat character b or at the very least dominate him which Odin did not.

Thanos is stronger than each imo and more powerful than every single one. He can kill them when he wants to. Mar-vell could defeat this team and we saw what Thanos did to Mar-vell.

Billions were slaughtered against Thanos. While weakened he killed unkillable beings. Thanos goes through each and every one of them.

iceman24567

You have

WWH
Superman
Gladiator
Sentry
Thor and

If darkseid gets dropped the fight is over... thanos is going to get his ass whipped. One of the worst beat downs on kmc. You thought he had a hard time with odin... Agreed Thanos and Darkseid get overwhelmed then raped

Nihilist
Lol at BBZ, Thanos created shields under his own power before.

Silent Master
So you feel they just overwhelm him and no one in particular...right ?

I feel that team 2 wins, which is why I said "Team 2 wins".

quanchi112
I feel that team 2 wins, which is why I said "Team 2 wins". But which ones from team 2 really tilt the scales ?

Silent Master
It doesn't matter.

quanchi112
It doesn't matter. Then this shows you haven't thought this through.

Silent Master
No; it shows that with that many heavy hitters it doesn't really matter which ones Thanos targets first. The ones he doesn't target have enough power to turn the tide.

quanchi112
No; it shows that with that many heavy hitters it doesn't really matter which ones Thanos targets first. The ones he doesn't target have enough power to turn the tide. Who can break through his shields ?

Silent Master
Working together, team two should have more than enough power and versatility to get the job done.

quanchi112
Working together, team two should have more than enough power and versatility to get the job done. So this team rivals Galactus in power ?

carver9
Who can break through his shields ?

There are some of them that could teleport in his shield and I think hulk would eventually punch through it.

Badabing
There are some of them that could teleport in his shield and I think hulk would eventually punch through it. Carver, Hulk wouldn't punch through it. sneer

He would SMASH through it! durhulk

quanchi112
There are some of them that could teleport in his shield and I think hulk would eventually punch through it. Who can teleport inside his shield ?

carver9
Who can teleport inside his shield ?

Surfer and sentry can teleport.

So this team rivals Galactus in power ? Galactus wasn't using the entirety of his power to break through.

Silent Master
So this team rivals Galactus in power?

Try and stay on-topic.

BobbyD
No; it shows that with that many heavy hitters it doesn't really matter which ones Thanos targets first. The ones he doesn't target have enough power to turn the tide.

That was exactly my point, but it was poo-poo'd also.

If me and my friend are jumped by 9 less stonger, less skillful fighters in an alley, as the Rock would say IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO DELIVERS THE LAST BLOW!". Gosh, I miss the Rock.

iceman24567
Quan is full of bs first you need to be Galactus level to get threw his shields next you need to be cosmic cube level to ko him the audacity and i thought i was a fanboy....

quanchi112
Surfer and sentry can teleport. When has anyone teleported inside his shields ?

Originally posted by 753
Galactus wasn't using the entirety of his power to break through. He used vital energies.Originally posted by Silent Master
Try and stay on-topic. I see you have no idea where I am going with this.

Black bolt z
When has anyone teleported inside his shields ?

He used vital energies. I see you have no idea where I am going with this. Why would it need to be shown to happen?

Ok....you still don't even have to be near galactus level to break them.And HH can break them as trans levels have destroyed them.

quanchi112
Why would it need to be shown to happen?

Ok....you still don't even have to be near galactus level to break them.And HH can break them as trans levels have destroyed them. Because his shields aren't able to be teleported into unless you break through them.

Near it to break his best. We use best abilities here.

Black bolt z
Because his shields aren't able to be teleported into unless you break through them.

Near it to break his best. We use best abilities here. Where is this stated?

They fight to the best of they're abilities.We don't use only high showings.

And I swear if you do say that we use high showings here I will bring a mod in and prove you wrong.We use medium showings.And his medium showings have his shields destroyed by trans's.

quanchi112
Where is this stated?

They fight to the best of they're abilities.We don't use only high showings.

And I swear if you do say that we use high showings here I will bring a mod in and prove you wrong.We use medium showings.And his medium showings have his shields destroyed by trans's. So you honestly think anyone with teleportational abilities can go through them ?

We use best of their abilities his tech is an ability. Forget high or low showings we use best of their abilities.

I posted the rule post where it states we only use medium showings.

Black bolt z
So you honestly think anyone with teleportational abilities can go through them ?

We use best of their abilities his tech is an ability. Forget high or low showings we use best of their abilities.

I posted the rule post where it states we only use medium showings. Why not?

His tech is tech.Not an ability.And they fight to the best of their abilities.Not with their best of everything.If this was true black bolt would use his voice and superman his speed.

And yet you seem to keep on using high showings.

Silent Master
I see you have no idea where I am going with this.

You need to stay on-topic.

quanchi112
You need to stay on-topic. I was making a point it blew right over your head.

Silent Master
You were trying to go off-topic and I called you on it.

Now, Please stay on-topic.

carver9
When has anyone teleported inside his shields ?

He used vital energies. I see you have no idea where I am going with this.

When has anyone "tried" to teleport through his shields. There is nothing suggesting that no one can't.

Like I said, sentry grab supes and surfer grabs gladiator and they teleport inside his shield and beat the crap out of him.

quanchi112
You were trying to go off-topic and I called you on it.

Now, Please stay on-topic. Point is it takes Galactus power to break through his shields which we use best abilities here so it was on topic.

When has anyone "tried" to teleport through his shields. There is nothing suggesting that no one can't.

Like I said, sentry grab supes and surfer grabs gladiator and they teleport inside his shield and beat the crap out of him. Galactus can do so yet he didn't. You must show someone doing it to prove it's a viable tactic.

carver9
Point is it takes Galactus power to break through his shields which we use best abilities here so it was on topic.

Galactus can do so yet he didn't. You must show someone doing it to prove it's a viable tactic.

Why would I need to prove that someone can teleport inside of something when all in all teleportation is bound by the person who is doing it. That is just crazy.

quanchi112
Why would I need to prove that someone can teleport inside of something when all in all teleportation is bound by the person who is doing it. That is just crazy. Because it's a forcefield meaning something is actively blocking you from doing so. If you make a claim you need to prove it. Laughs.

iceman24567
Why teleport when they can just break threw the shields then break his face? I don't see Thanos and Darkseid last more than 5 minutes here

Silent Master
Point is it takes Galactus power to break through his shields which we use best abilities here so it was on topic.

Prove it.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why teleport when they can just break threw the shields then break his face? I don't see Thanos and Darkseid last more than 5 minutes here

I agree with you... this team would annihilate them. Quan is the only one saying anything otherwise.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why teleport when they can just break threw the shields then break his face? I don't see Thanos and Darkseid last more than 5 minutes here Then prove they can.

Prove it. I see you haven't read Thanos' series.

I agree with you... this team would annihilate them. Quan is the only one saying anything otherwise. There are no showings which say otherwise.

Black bolt z
Then prove they can.

I see you haven't read Thanos' series.

There are no showings which say otherwise. Originally posted by Silent Master
Prove it. Nice dodge.

Is it possible to report someone for sheer stupidity?

I'm seriously going to bring in a mod to prove quan wrong on only using high feats.

quanchi112
Nice dodge.

Is it possible to report someone for sheer stupidity?

I'm seriously going to bring in a mod to prove quan wrong on only using high feats. Not using only high feats using best abilities. It's the rule whereas you have nothing to suggest medium showings.

Black bolt z
Not using only high feats using best abilities. It's the rule whereas you have nothing to suggest medium showings. being utterly destroyed by trans tiers?

quanchi112
being utterly destroyed by trans tiers? What does your post even mean ?

Erectile tissue
Quanshe is actually correct here. He doesn't know much about comics and gets most of his info from scans and forums. That said; on this, Quanshe is right.

iceman24567
I agree with you... this team would annihilate them. Quan is the only one saying anything otherwise. Thats the mark of a tr... Anyways team wins a vast majority borderline stomp imo

Black bolt z
What does your post even mean ? Power gem thor blasted through them like nothing.

Drax ripped through them like nothing.

And where was his sheilds against Odin.

Please prove you need galactus level power to break through his sheilds.

Silent Master
I see you haven't read Thanos' series..

IOW, you can't prove it.

quanchi112
Power gem thor blasted through them like nothing.

Drax ripped through them like nothing.

And where was his sheilds against Odin.

Please prove you need galactus level power to break through his sheilds. That wasn't the best of his abilities the one against Galactus and against Omega were.

Drax is his anomaly so it only works that way for him.

He didn't need shields against Odin he was no threat to his life.

quanchi112
IOW, you can't prove it. Can't prove what ?

Black bolt z
That wasn't the best of his abilities the one against Galactus and against Omega were.

Drax is his anomaly so it only works that way for him.

He didn't need shields against Odin he was no threat to his life. Exactly.It wasn't the best.It was the average.Which is what we go by.

Drax being created to kill him would have nothing do with his sheilds.It allowed him to effortlessly rip him heart out.There would be no affect on his sheilds.

Except Odin almost killed him.

quanchi112
Exactly.It wasn't the best.It was the average.Which is what we go by.

Drax being created to kill him would have nothing do with his sheilds.It allowed him to effortlessly rip him heart out.There would be no affect on his sheilds.

Except Odin almost killed him. I already posted the rules which state best of their abilities. I unlike you stick to the rules.

Drax opened his shields he's his silver bullet and went through them easier than Galactus now you do say he is more powerful than Galactus ?

Odin didn't even almost ko him. Laughs.

Black bolt z
I already posted the rules which state best of their abilities. I unlike you stick to the rules.

Drax opened his shields he's his silver bullet and went through them easier than Galactus now you do say he is more powerful than Galactus ?

Odin didn't even almost ko him. Laughs. His average showings for his sheilds have them being destroyed by trans.

Drax ripped through them with ease.Galactus used little to no energy.Just vital.

Yes he didn'tHe was struggling to get up.Your lucky if saved Thanos's life.

quanchi112
His average showings for his sheilds have them being destroyed by trans.

Drax ripped through them with ease.Galactus used little to no energy.Just vital.

Yes he didn'tHe was struggling to get up.Your lucky if saved Thanos's life. post the rule which states we go by average showings.

Vital means significant. You have no idea what most of these words even mean you just careflessly think you do.

Thanos was about to win the fight when it stopped imo.

Black bolt z
post the rule which states we go by average showings.

Vital means significant. You have no idea what most of these words even mean you just careflessly think you do.

Thanos was about to win the fight when it stopped imo. facepalm
Please post the rule where we use only high showings.

Vital means nesecary to survival.

Considering he did no damage and took it all....yeah thanos was winning all right facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm
Please post the rule where we use only high showings.

Vital means nesecary to survival.

Considering he did no damage and took it all....yeah thanos was winning all right facepalm We use BEST OF ABILITIES. I already posted the rule and then you showed me you didn't know what ability meant.

yes, so vital is a big deal as it drained energies necessary for Galactus to survive. Thanos.

Thanos didn't go all out and I think he was going to so Odin was in trouble.

Black bolt z
We use BEST OF ABILITIES. I already posted the rule and then you showed me you didn't know what ability meant.

yes, so vital is a big deal as it drained energies necessary for Galactus to survive. Thanos.

Thanos didn't go all out and I think he was going to so Odin was in trouble. Yes they fight to the best of their abilities.They don't fight using only the best of their showings.

Everything galactus does uses vital energy.

I don't care what you think.Feats show Odin owning thanos in everyway shape or form.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>