RIP Leslie Nielsen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky
http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/american-stars-who-are-actually-canadian/leslie-nielsen.jpg

I've been a big fan of this guy since I saw him in "Airplane!" and later films like "The Naked Gun" series ... even the TV series "Police Squad". Not to mention other silly ones like "Spy Hard", "Dracula : Dead and loving it". His comedy style always made me laugh my ass off. I kinda thought he'd live forever.

ARTICLE

Symmetric Chaos
Shirley, he can't be dead.

Rogue Jedi
Damn.

inimalist
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Damn.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Damn.

Sadako of Girth
A4hZmKj-CiM

VOr-1OVHNac

i8PZFQz-qmo

RIP Legend of deadpan comedy

BruceSkywalker
he'll be missed

kevdude
Most defiantly

Lord Lucien
Defiantly?

Mindship
Godspeed, Commander Adams.

ADarksideJedi
I am not a big fan of him but RIP Nielsen.

Bicnarok
R.I.P well he had a good innings and made a lot of people laugh, the Airplane movie is one of my favouritessmile

0A5t5_O8hdA

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Shirley, he can't be dead. laughing out loud

I loved that guy! And don't call him Shirley. mad

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Bicnarok
R.I.P well he had a good innings and made a lot of people laugh.

QFT

siriuswriter
RIP, Neilson.

It's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world without you.

you get thorns
A sad day indeed.

Quiero Mota
Children of the night...what a mess they make!

skekUng
He was good in the Golden Girls.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Blinky
http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/american-stars-who-are-actually-canadian/leslie-nielsen.jpg

I've been a big fan of this guy since I saw him in "Airplane!" and later films like "The Naked Gun" series ... even the TV series "Police Squad". Not to mention other silly ones like "Spy Hard", "Dracula : Dead and loving it". His comedy style always made me laugh my ass off. I kinda thought he'd live forever.

ARTICLE

Ditto.

Parmaniac
thumb up @ Blinky for making the thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.