Strongest character the combined GLC can defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
The total GLC: all 7200+ Lanterns, all the Guardians, the Alpha Lanterns, and Sodam Yat Ion.

Galan007
Mandrakk! duryes

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman. smile

If he's off his game.

Galan007
^ Nvm. The GLC are equal to Superman:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2026/supesglc1.th.jpg

So a fight between them would only result in a perpetual stalemate.

...That's why I edited to someone I know they can beat. ermmhappy

Omega Vision
^ Nvm. The GLC are equal to Superman:

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2026/supesglc1.th.jpg

So a fight between them would only result in a perpetual stalemate.

...That's why I edited to someone I know they can beat. ermmhappy
Geez who wrote that? Mongul being in the same power class as Darkseid? dur

The Nuul
Hulk.

Juntai
Can't say for sure which issue it was just from looking at the scan. I'm thinking Starlin though.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
Can't say for sure which issue it was just from looking at the scan. I'm thinking Starlin though.
Well that would make sense then.

kevdude
I wouldn't doubt that, he likes to make his own continuity up...

Bouboumaster
I'll say The Stranger

Solidus Black
I dont see how that quote equates to Superman being equivalent to the GLC

It's like saying "we need something taht goes over 60 kmh. like a car or a bus."

bus a car and a bus, clearly arent equal in terms of anything

Philosophía

Galan007

Solidus Black
"that quote"

That particular one with Starfire.

The second one lends more credence

Philosophía
haw-som ha-som

Parmaniac
I wonder how that's possible, I mean holding them back from an invasion K but for 50 years? blink

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wonder how that's possible, I mean holding them back from an invasion K but for 50 years? blink
Inverse ninja law.

rotiart
Ahhh yes the INL... Makes me think of the seven samurai by akira Kurosawa

Philosophía

Superman.

See where you went wrong?

rotiart
The fact that of 7200 green lanterns not a single one thought to duplicate kryptonite or create a red sunlight wavelength...

Screams... Di da di... Durrrr

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rotiart
The fact that of 7200 green lanterns not a single one thought to duplicate kryptonite or create a red sunlight wavelength...

Screams... Di da di... Durrrr
Well there may be an explanation for the former in the example of KC Superman. Assuming that New Earth Superman would change in the same way and become immune to Kryptonite such a countermeasure would be worthless.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well there may be an explanation for the former in the example of KC Superman. Assuming that New Earth Superman would change in the same way and become immune to Kryptonite such a countermeasure would be worthless. Indeed

and when your FTL dodging red sunlight isnt the most pressing problem

Galan007

Screams... Di da di... Durrrr It's common knowledge that k-nite is a weakness of Superman's. But creating k-nite is not common knowledge... Even if you're a GL (Kyle proved that much.)

And Supes has withstood nova-force red sun radiation at point blank without being fully depowered.

Just saying. smile

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Indeed

and when your FTL dodging red sunlight isnt the most pressing problem This also. thumb up

Prep-Man
Didn't Hal create some Kyryptonite to defeat supes?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Hal create some Kyryptonite to defeat supes?

I think Kyle did, though with Martian Manhunter helping him with the advanced formula for it.

Solidus Black
Do they even need to create it or just emit the radiation pulses analogous to k-nite

Colossus-Big C
depends, if its PC then they beat everyone short of galactus

Galan007
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't Hal create some Kyryptonite to defeat supes? In the pre-crisis days, yeah.

And like Q said, Kyle was also able to create kryptonite -- but J'onn had to psychically transmit it's specific composition into his mind before he could do so.

they're mostly fodder, but maybe the cube beings?

In the pre-crisis days, yeah.

And like Q said, Kyle was also able to create kryptonite -- but J'onn had to psychically transmit it's specific composition into his mind before he could do so. he still remember it?

Galan007
^
srug

rotiart
Assuming a regular gl can't do it... You guys think guardians can't either?

Galan007
Guardians suck. So no. ermm

Black bolt z
Batman.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Batman. you really think they can beat Batman? confused

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Starscream M
you really think they can beat Batman? confused No.But they can beat you evil face

Digi
In the pre-crisis days, yeah.

And like Q said, Kyle was also able to create kryptonite -- but J'onn had to psychically transmit it's specific composition into his mind before he could do so.

Pre-crisis feats are still canon for most of the Corps though.

As for the Starlin quote earlier, give the guy some slack. The story arc was actually quite cool, and quote itself was Starfire's opinion technically, not necessarily the writer's.

Pre-crisis Corps would whup everyone this side of Galactus, and probably him too. Current...dunno, maybe someone around Skyfather level.

Galan007
Originally posted by Digi
Pre-crisis feats are still canon for most of the Corps though. True. But I'm sure you would still agree that pre-crisis Hal was >> current Hal where feats are concerned. That's all I was saying.

zeel

called zhit writing. supes takeing on a gl, np, 2 np 3 hmm the entire corpes , get real. And for 50 years

sick

Q99
Maybe he's simply leading a larger force?

Slaanesh
or it has been 100 years and he had become more powerful than KC Supes..no name GL are easy to kill..he could just HV their head off..oh wait..Supes don't kill..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
or it has been 100 years and he had become more powerful than KC Supes..no name GL are easy to kill..he could just HV their head off..oh wait..Supes don't kill.. I do agree and I think it's pretty clear no name gl's are usually cannon fodder.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Geez who wrote that? Mongul being in the same power class as Darkseid? dur And that's an official dc comic!!

rotiart
Didnt pre crisis hal have time travel feats or something like that? Seem to remember something like that

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine

The Nuul
If Red had SS and flight, he'd stomp.

Galan007
Didnt pre crisis hal have time travel feats or something like that? Seem to remember something like that He did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.