Thanos vs Pluto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Battle takes place in the heart of Hades:

1) Pluto fights using the full extent of his personal power, but doesnt use his battle axe...
2) Pluto goes all out; he uses his full personal power, his axe, and summons every soul+demon+minion in Hades to aid him...

We all know that Thanos cant currently die, but does Pluto have enough firepower in either of these senarios to subdue the Mad Titan?

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10 in both scenarios.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10 in both scenarios. What he said

Colossus-Big C
thanos wins 1,

pluto wins round 2 in a stomp ,theres alot of uber guys in hades some which are more powerful than thanos

Prep-Man
Pluto.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thanos wins 1,

pluto wins round 2 in a stomp ,theres alot of uber guys in hades some which are more powerful than thanos Based on which showings ?Originally posted by Prep-Man
Pluto. Same goes for you.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, 10/10 in both scenarios.

Wow...just wow; only the most die-hard delusional fanboi could possibly believe that Thanos beats Pluto and his vast army of minions in Hades every single time...

Hell, I honestly think you have to be incredibly delusional to believe that Thanos beats him every single time in senario #1; could he take a few? Maybe...just maybe, but 10/10...you are dreaming Quan.

In Marvel Two-in-One Annual #5, Pluto beats the Stranger in Hades (god I wish I could post scans; Pluto used the Strangers own energies against him) without calling on his army of minions; that said, Quan, can you really be so dense as to believe that Thanos could beat Pluto on his home turf every single time!? Especially if he calls his army to aid him!?

Wow...just wow.

TheLordofMurder
Also...Big-C...who all of note is in Hades?

Care to post a list?

KuRuPT Thanosi
NOBODY of NOTE is in Hades... Nobody Thanos would have any concerns about.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Wow...just wow; only the most die-hard delusional fanboi could possibly believe that Thanos beats Pluto and his vast army of minions in Hades every single time...

Hell, I honestly think you have to be incredibly delusional to believe that Thanos beats him every single time in senario #1; could he take a few? Maybe...just maybe, but 10/10...you are dreaming Quan.

In Marvel Two-in-One Annual #5, Pluto beats the Stranger in Hades (god I wish I could post scans; Pluto used the Strangers own energies against him) without calling on his army of minions; that said, Quan, can you really be so dense as to believe that Thanos could beat Pluto on his home turf every single time!? Especially if he calls his army to aid him!?

Wow...just wow. He beat billions of universal minions like nothing while practically mindless and was tearing into his silver bullet foes on top of a team and they needed a cc just to ko him.

I have seen his army against Thor before and it's anything but special. Thanos would maul them all and is the avatar of death so he definitely outclasses just a death god here who ran in terror from Thor despite having ares at his side.

Colossus-Big C
Also...Big-C...who all of note is in Hades?

Care to post a list?

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
NOBODY of NOTE is in Hades... Nobody Thanos would have any concerns about.

Zeus, Typhon , Cronus to name a few, all who would beat thanos 1 on 1

Colossus-Big C

I have seen his army against Thor before and it's anything but special. Thanos would maul them all and is the avatar of death so he definitely outclasses just a death god here who ran in terror from Thor despite having ares at his side. thor ran through random people in hades, the uber guys are locked down in chains, also the death gods are all avatars of death. pluto didnt run in terror, he merely teleported away to take ares to hades,

in the next issue is the issue that he goes to asgard and pretty much soloes the entire place and nearly killed thor after killing hela (yes he beat hela pretty quick) untill they had to resort to reviving odin to stop him

in a old defenders issue pluto put the combined might of hulk , silver surfer, dr strange and namor down with 1 single blast

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please show me any scan of Pluto calling on Zeus in Hades to fight for him...

Colossus-Big C
Please show me any scan of Pluto calling on Zeus in Hades to fight for him... actually it happened in chaos war 2 and 3 laughing out loud

quanchi112
thor ran through random people in hades, the uber guys are locked down in chains, also the death gods are all avatars of death. pluto didnt run in terror, he merely teleported away to take ares to hades,

in the next issue is the issue that he goes to asgard and pretty much soloes the entire place and nearly killed thor after killing hela (yes he beat hela pretty quick) untill they had to resort to reviving odin to stop him

in a old defenders issue pluto put the combined might of hulk , silver surfer, dr strange and namor down with 1 single blast They aren't all avatars in the same vein as Thanos was. As usual you just continually spout made up stuff left and right.

Thor bested him with Ares despite all his best actions Thanos easly took on Thor by himself and bested him with the power gem coupled with Thanos is more powerful this makes this an easy choice.

Colossus-Big C
thor didnt best him they didnt even fight

, Couple scans

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/745565-57_incredible_hercules_130.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/825580-hercules_129_024.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/848613-thor164_09.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3848/190295-81796-pluto.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/1089273-defendersvol200222.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/18/Hades2.png/250px-Hades2.png

Hades
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1537179-cw_super.png

KuRuPT Thanosi
actually it happened in chaos war 2 and 3 laughing out loud

never read that... please post the scans then

Colossus-Big C
never read that... please post the scans then i did

thanos wins round 1 but he loses round 2

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thats just the thing... I wanted some applicable to a vs. match... There was a whole war going on there and in the plot.. that isn't the case in a KMC vs. match. That would be like me saying Thanos can call on his ship or minions in every fight... nah not really. I want a situation where Hades called on Zeus just to fight one person, not in the context of a war

quanchi112
Thor did best him during his blood and thunder illness. Thor made him flee in terror.

TheLordofMurder
Quan...

In Blood and Thunder, Thor took on Pluto and Ares outside of Hades; Pluto is much more powerful in Hades (his powers are at their peak there)...and thats where both senario 1 and 2 take place.

And if Pluto can call on both Zeus and Chronos to aid him in Hades (along with his army of souls and demons), then Thanos has no chance in senario 2.

Black bolt z

In Blood and Thunder, Thor took on Pluto and Ares outside of Hades No he didn't....

TheLordofMurder
Yes he did...thats when Thor was about to kill Ares...and Pluto teleported away with Ares and took him to Zeus.

Black bolt z
Yes he did...thats when Thor was about to kill Ares...and Pluto teleported away with Ares and took him to Zeus. Zues,Ares,Pluto was not in B&T...no expression

TheLordofMurder
Technically they werent as "Blood and Thunder" hadnt officially started, but Thor was suffering from the seudo Warriors Madness at that time; remember, he was always talking with Valkarie (the figment of his imagination) at that point...

During the beginning of the comic, Ares goes to Hades to get Pluto's aid in attacking Thor, then they both go to confront Thor outside of Hades...and from there (as history shows), Thor beats both of them.

And again, in both of the senario's in the OP, the fights occur inside of Hades...where Pluto is at his most powerful.

quanchi112
Quan...

In Blood and Thunder, Thor took on Pluto and Ares outside of Hades; Pluto is much more powerful in Hades (his powers are at their peak there)...and thats where both senario 1 and 2 take place.

And if Pluto can call on both Zeus and Chronos to aid him in Hades (along with his army of souls and demons), then Thanos has no chance in senario 2. He's more powerful in his realm but Thanos is unkillable and is death's avatar. I still see him dominating him wherever they are. Uhm, it's called baiting if in your own thread you create a scenario where one character can't win.

You're such a hater.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Zues,Ares,Pluto was not in B&T...no expression Do you read people's posts ?

Black bolt z
He's more powerful in his realm but Thanos is unkillable and is death's avatar. I still see him dominating him wherever they are. Uhm, it's called baiting if in your own thread you create a scenario where one character can't win.

You're such a hater. It makes no difference if thanos is unkillable.

Do you read people's posts ? Yes.

Prep-Man
Pluto dominates.

quanchi112
It makes no difference if thanos is unkillable.

Yes. So being unkillable makes no difference. LOL.

Then when did I say it was in blood and thunder I said the illness that afflicted him which happened prior to the arc. You don't read enough comics to even debate with.

Black bolt z
So being unkillable makes no difference. LOL.

Then when did I say it was in blood and thunder I said the illness that afflicted him which happened prior to the arc. You don't read enough comics to even debate with. He can still be Ko'd.

I didn't even respond to you....once again you make no sense.

quanchi112
He can still be Ko'd.

I didn't even respond to you....once again you make no sense. You tried responding to someone who at least knows what actually happened. I initially brought up thor trouncing pluto with this illness.

Show me someone koing Thanos here.

TheLordofMurder
He's more powerful in his realm but Thanos is unkillable and is death's avatar. I still see him dominating him wherever they are. Uhm, it's called baiting if in your own thread you create a scenario where one character can't win.

You're such a hater.

In senario 2, I didnt know Zeus was down there, and I completely forgot about Chronos...

My honest opinion of the contests outcome (prior to making this thread) was slight majority to Pluto in senario 1, and large majority to Pluto in #2...

But if you factor in Zeus and Chronos in #2, then it does become spite vs Thanos...

quanchi112
In senario 2, I didnt know Zeus was down there, and I completely forgot about Chronos...

My honest opinion of the contests outcome (prior to making this thread) was slight majority to Pluto in senario 1, and large majority to Pluto in #2...

But if you factor in Zeus and Chronos in #2, then it does become spite vs Thanos... How is it spite against him while he can dominate someone like Mar-vell who can oneshot Magus. Explain.

Black bolt z
You tried responding to someone who at least knows what actually happened. I initially brought up thor trouncing pluto with this illness.

Show me someone koing Thanos here. And I didn't respond to you.

Adam, Drax, Drax again, Surfer....Originally posted by quanchi112
How is it spite against him while he can dominate someone like Mar-vell who can oneshot Magus. Explain. Because Zues can solo marvel and Thanos.And kronos makes it spite.

quanchi112
And I didn't respond to you.

Adam, Drax, Drax again, Surfer.... Because Zues can solo marvel and Thanos.And kronos makes it spite. When did Drax ever ko Thanos ? When did warlock ever ko Thanos ? When did Surfer ever ko Thanos ? Do you know anything ?

No, he can't.

TheLordofMurder
Come on Quan...

You honestly think that your boy vs Pluto (inside of Hades...weilding his most powerful artifact), Zeus, and Chronos isnt spite against Thanos!?

Dont be ridiculous...

Black bolt z
When did Drax ever ko Thanos ? When did warlock ever ko Thanos ? When did Surfer ever ko Thanos ? Do you know anything ?

No, he can't. When he tore out his heart and when he used anti matter.

Adam in marvel 2 in 1 annual 2

In surfer 59.

quanchi112
Come on Quan...

You honestly think that your boy vs Pluto (inside of Hades...weilding his most powerful artifact), Zeus, and Chronos isnt spite against Thanos!?

Dont be ridiculous... No, Thanos has been upgraded and can kill anyone ye cannot be killed. He dominates Pluto.

When he tore out his heart and when he used anti matter.

Adam in marvel 2 in 1 annual 2

In surfer 59. That's not koing that's killing. Do you understand the difference bwteen a ko and a death ? That means nothing to Thanos he can't die.

Wrong and how is that relevant to current Thanos ? I mean do yu think before you post ?

TheLordofMurder
Quan...

That team puts a beating on Thanos that makes him wish he was dead...

And I firmly believe they can beat him until they KO him; whats to stop them from beating him unconscious, then chaining him up like Chronos was chained up?

Pluto could use his strength draining touch to keep Thanos weakened, and I am absolutely certain that Pluto could use his magic to keep Thanos from self BFR'ing...

quanchi112
Quan...

That team puts a beating on Thanos that makes him wish he was dead...

And I firmly believe they can beat him until they KO him; whats to stop them from beating him unconscious, then chaining him up like Chronos was chained up?

Pluto could use his strength draining touch to keep Thanos weakened, and I am absolutely certain that Pluto could use his magic to keep Thanos from self BFR'ing... Thanos is capable of dilvering death to any of them as death's avatar. He annihilates them and treats them like mar-vell's.

TheLordofMurder
Zeus and Chronos are already dead and are under Pluto's jurisdiction; Pluto could just send him and Chronos after Thanos and not lift a finger...

Thanos gets owned to the high hells by this team...

quanchi112
Zeus and Chronos are already dead and are under Pluto's jurisdiction; Pluto could just send him and Chronos after Thanos and not lift a finger...

Thanos gets owned to the high hells by this team... They can't kill Thanos while he can kill them. Death's avatar is obviously more powerful than one death god.

TheLordofMurder
They cant kill him, but they could KO him, then chain him up, keep him weak, and prevent him from BFR'ing...

TheLordofMurder
And Thanos cant kill Zeus and Chronos as they are already dead...

quanchi112
They cant kill him, but they could KO him, then chain him up, keep him weak, and prevent him from BFR'ing... He kills them first. His abilities and his shields also when used correctly make this domination with his newest avatar upgrade.

TheLordofMurder
He cant kill Zeus and Chronos...

Pluto could just enjoy the show of watching his armies+Zeus+Chronos rip Thanos to shreads...and Thanos cant kill any of them as they all are already dead.

quanchi112
He cant kill Zeus and Chronos...

Pluto could just enjoy the show of watching his armies+Zeus+Chronos rip Thanos to shreads...and Thanos cant kill any of them as they all are already dead. Why can't he kill them ?

So death's avatar can kill beings who can't die in their own universe but can't kill beings under the jurisdiction of a weaker death god ?

That's like saying you can't kill Pluto. Wow.

TheLordofMurder
Pluto can be killed as he is alive and isnt dead; everyone else in Pluto's realm is already dead and so cant be killed....

Dont try and twist my words...my argument makes perfect sense...and Thanos loses #2 in horrific fashion.

quanchi112
Pluto can be killed as he is alive and isnt dead; everyone else in Pluto's realm is already dead and so cant be killed....

Dont try and twist my words...my argument makes perfect sense...and Thanos loses #2 in horrific fashion. So Mistress Death herself couldn't kill them in their realm ? The actual concept of death couldn't ?

Your argument is based off of nothing at all. Mine is rooted in the comics as always. Thanos wins both, 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Mistress Death isnt in this thread...only Thanos...and Thanos gets owned by Pluto here.

And unless you have scans of Mistress Death killing someone at Thanos's command, then your argument fails once again...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Mistress Death isnt in this thread...only Thanos...and Thanos gets owned by Pluto here.

And unless you have scans of Mistress Death killing someone at Thanos's command, then your argument fails once again...

Happy Dance Mistress death gave Thanos the power to kill basically anyone as the avatar of death. Thanos can kill beings who cannot be killed and since death outranks any minor death god Thanos steamrolls here.

OneDumbG0
^ You are talking about Death.

That doesn't apply to Thanos. At all. Particularly when she refuffed him at the end of Thanos Imperative.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ You are talking about Death.

That doesn't apply to Thanos. At all. Particularly when she refuffed him at the end of Thanos Imperative. Still banned from her realm. Still her avatar. Thanos wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Still banned from her realm. Still her avatar. Thanos wins. Snap.

Thanos kills Pluto

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Snap.

Thanos kills Pluto Odg really just grasps at straws anymore. It's so amusing. Thanos and I just laughed.

Sr J-Bieb
Odg really just grasps at straws anymore. It's so amusing. Thanos and I just laughed. ODG hates you and will argue with anything you say.

I wonder what would happen if you just agreed with him... probably still take up a whole thread of arguing, IMO.

OneDumbG0
Still banned from her realm. Still her avatar. Thanos wins. Still rebuffed from exactly what Thanos wishes. So tell me how Thanos being rejected applies in this thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
ODG hates you and will argue with anything you say.

I wonder what would happen if you just agreed with him... probably still take up a whole thread of arguing, IMO. I see his hatred of me as a weakness of him basically saying you're in my head quan why don't you partake in a weirdo 5 post gamble zone where we compare feats with the Hulk strength wise vs. Thanos.

I keep waiting for him to be right just once but he keeps disappointing me.

Sr J-Bieb
I see his hatred of me as a weakness of him basically saying you're in my head quan why don't you partake in a weirdo 5 post gamble zone where we compare feats with the Hulk strength wise vs. Thanos.

I keep waiting for him to be right just once but he keeps disappointing me. You're definitely in his head. thumb up

OneDumbG0
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

quanchi112
Still rebuffed from exactly what Thanos wishes. So tell me how Thanos being rejected applies in this thread? The fact Pluto can't kill him which applies to this thread. I mean quit trying to derail the topic and actually debate.

OneDumbG0
^ No more trolling. You refused to debate with me. That's the end of story. I give you one chance in each thread. You don't want to... that's it.

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either.

quanchi112
So you agree that Thanos can't be killed so he wins, ok.

OneDumbG0

I'm not going to harp on about it. You shouldn't either. I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread. Particurlaly when you try to move the goalposts. How obvious. You're better than that. Pfft.

quanchi112
I understand why you're scared. It's ok. Nobody will know outside of this thread. Particurlaly when you try to move the goalposts. How obvious. You're better than that. Pfft. Thanos is the avatar of death facing just a death god. he wins.

OneDumbG0
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges.

So sad.

quanchi112
^ So you won't answer my questions pertaining to this thread instead you derail with these challenges.

So sad. Tell you what debate the topic in this thread.

OneDumbG0
How about we do a mini-battlezone? Let's call it a "gamble-zone." All it would entail is 5 posts from you and 5 posts from me. We decide 3 judges quick. If I win, you are not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only. If you win, I am not allowed to make an argument of my choosing in this thread only.

Deal? That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really.

quanchi112
That's the challenge I laid down for you. You refused. Shame really. So you want to debate this topic or not ? I have no idea why you keep responding to yourself.

OneDumbG0
I laid down for you a simple challenge. You refused. Shame really. I understand you are in a far more comfortable zone dealing with usual trolling back-and-forth.

I understand the appeal. You don't have to do sh1t. At least... until you decide to call somebody out...

... let's just say... I'm not holding my breath. Coward.

OneDumbG0
K. Well... that little tactic has played itself out. quanchi112 doesn't want to debate a single issue in a contained thread with judges scrutinizing it.

... oh well. Not surprising. At least... I thought that he might undertake the challenge at some point to save face and then adjourn it over and over again and then it never happens and everybody forgets about it.

C'est la vie.

quanchi112
Odg. Stop. You are snapping here over nothing. You showed up out of nowhere and refused to do anything but restate yourself in every thread you posted with me in.

I already stated why I feel Thanos wins please counter.

OneDumbG0
^ You don't want to debate a single issue in a contained thread with judges scrutinizing it.

... oh well. Not surprising. At least... I thought that you might undertake the challenge at some point to save face and then adjourn it over and over again and then it never happens and everybody forgets about it.

C'est la vie. B1tch.

quanchi112
^ You don't want to debate a single issue in a contained thread with judges scrutinizing it.

... oh well. Not surprising. At least... I thought that you might undertake the challenge at some point to save face and then adjourn it over and over again and then it never happens and everybody forgets about it.

C'est la vie. B1tch. I just spit milk out reading this. I will debate all of these topics here. You can have more than five posts. I will counter everything you state. I have already done a battlezone before.

OneDumbG0
^ K. Shame, b1tch.

... I though you were actually confident in your positions and "debating sk1llz."

I guess not. Gave you more than several chances through 3 threads to put your money where your mouth was. I suppose I gave you just a bit too much credit.

quanchi112
^ K. Shame, b1tch.

... I though you were actually confident in your positions and "debating sk1llz."

I guess not. Gave you more than several chances through 3 threads to put your money where your mouth was. I suppose I gave you just a bit too much credit. I am supremely confident in my skills while you refuse to even debate against me which reinforces my beliefs.

OneDumbG0
^ I understand. Across three threads... two pages each in those threads... you refused my challenge.

It really was the last opportunity to prove you weren't anything more than just a lil troll.

C'est. La. Vie.

quanchi112
^ I understand. Across three threads... two pages each in those threads... you refused my challenge.

It really was the last opportunity to prove you weren't anything more than just a lil troll.

C'est. La. Vie. You have the nerve to call me a troll after you repeated yourself while refusing to debate in three threads.

OneDumbG0
^ You can rewrite history as much as you want. I challenged you to argue single issues. 5 posts each. 3 judges. Loser doesn't get banned... lol no... just gets to lose his privileges to argue that single issue in that single thread.

And you refused. Three times. W. O. W. What can I say?

Sr J-Bieb
So... much... irony...

And Thanos wins in one. Have no idea what Pluto's army is capable of in two.

OneDumbG0
^ That's right! Jump in on that sh1t! Amirite?

Nihilist
1.Thanos

2.If Pluto has all in Hades at his command, despite their like or dislike for him, Pluto wins.

OneDumbG0
^ I actually agree with that. About time somebody took a position (hypocrite that I am).

Though... I might give Thanos a bit more credit in scenario 2.

Nihilist
^ I actually agree with that. About time somebody took a position (hypocrite that I am).

Though... I might give Thanos a bit more credit in scenario 2. In scenario 2, imo it all depends on who fights for Hades. They will be a lot of fodder, to which Thanos has dealt with large groups of berfore(25,000 mercs,millions of believers and 100,000 of deaths minions), but if Zues and co fight he is up against it.

In a recent Herc comic it showed who was in Hades in total.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm not sure about which Herc comic you're referencing... but as I understand it... Hades may have sway over every soul in his realm... but they can disobey and turn on him at any moment.

Unlike someone like Hela. Thanos has feats against hundreds of opponents all at once. I just don't see anybody substantial operating as a game-changer on Pluto's side.

Nihilist
^ I'm not sure about which Herc comic you're referencing... but as I understand it... Hades may have sway over every soul in his realm... but they can disobey and turn on him at any moment.

Unlike someone like Hela. Thanos has feats against hundreds of opponents all at once. I just don't see anybody substantial operating as a game-changer on Pluto's side. The Herc comic was when Cho was searching for his family or someone in hades iirc, just before Herc "died" before the start of Chaos War.

TheLordofMurder
Zeus+Chronos+Pluto...

Thanos has no chance against the combined might of all three of them...

Sure, they cant kill him, but what stops them from KO'ing him and imprisoning him?

OneDumbG0
^ Mikaboshi might have control over Zeus... but I don't think Pluto has shown it. And... unless I'm missing something from Chaos War... Kronos is still out there as an Abstract.

TheLordofMurder
No...not the abstract...Chronos the Titan...Zeus's father I believe.

And didnt Pluto get Zeus to fight for him during Chaos War?

Nihilist
Chronos as in the God of Titan/time?

TheLordofMurder
I have been spelling his name wrong...its Cronus.

Not the abstract that fought against Thanos with the IG, but the Titan who fathered Zeus, Pluto, and Neptune; Cronus was so powerful that it took all three of them to defeat him...

Cronus alone would crush Thanos...he cant kill him...but he sure as hell would knock him out.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Chronos as in the God of Titan/time? Cronus the greek version of time, hercules invoked cronus in chaos war when he stopped time on a planetary scale

both versions of cronus are probably equal in power but the greek version might be more powerful
it was shown some time ago that most (if not all) of the eternals was based off of olympions
zuras=zeus
thena=athena
makkari=hermes
khronos=Cronus
Hero=Hercules
etc and all the greeks are more powerful than there eternal counter parts

Colossus-Big C
^ Mikaboshi might have control over Zeus... but I don't think Pluto has shown it. he has, check the first page for my scans

Edit: here it is

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1537179-cw_super.png

By the way who is the iron man looking guy in back by the way? is that crimson dynamo?

Colossus-Big C
heres some more guys in hades

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/825577-hercules_129_022_023.jpg

Nihilist
Cronus the greek version of time, hercules invoked cronus in chaos war when he stopped time on a planetary scale

both versions of cronus are probably equal in power but the greek version might be more powerful
it was shown some time ago that most (if not all) of the eternals was based off of olympions
zuras=zeus
thena=athena
makkari=hermes
khronos=Cronus
Hero=Hercules
etc and all the greeks are more powerful than there eternal counter parts If you are talking about The Thanos series in which it says Eternals are based off Olympion gods? iirc that was retconned.

Chronos the Eternal was considered a Abstract and possibly has greater(but fewer) feats than Cronos.

TheLordofMurder
Now Nihilist...

With the scans provided by Big-C as evidence, Quan aside...I dont think he'll ever admit it, but cant we safely say that Thanos has no chance against Pluto in Hades if he calls Zeus and Cronus to his side against Thanos?

Nihilist
Now Nihilist...

With the scans provided by Big-C as evidence, Quan aside...I dont think he'll ever admit it, but cant we safely say that Thanos has no chance against Pluto in Hades if he calls Zeus and Cronus to his side against Thanos? If all them do fight for Pluto, Thanos wont win scenerio 2.

He would destroy a lot of cannon fodder though, but Zues and the other big hitters are too much.

Scenerio 2 is a kinda pointless spite thread on your part tbh.

TheLordofMurder
#2 is spite in retrospect...

In my defense though, I didnt know that Pluto had Zeus prior to making this thread, and I'd completely forgetten about Cronus...

In my original vision, I was imagining Pluto with tons of fodder providing distraction/cover while Pluto got in his licks from safety...

But with those uber guys under his control, there is no need for the cannon fodder tactic...

Colossus-Big C
if this was thanos vs hela though in helas realm, i think thanos would still beat her down (im not to sure if odin is in there)

Nihilist
if this was thanos vs hela though in helas realm, i think thanos would still beat her down (im not to sure if odin is in there) Odin is There, as is Surtur and Bor.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thats just the thing... I wanted some applicable to a vs. match... There was a whole war going on there and in the plot.. that isn't the case in a KMC vs. match. That would be like me saying Thanos can call on his ship or minions in every fight... nah not really. I want a situation where Hades called on Zeus just to fight one person, not in the context of a war

again

Colossus-Big C
again i read your post, that was the only time he did it. but it doesn matter as per the OP

KuRuPT Thanosi
No I does matter. Hades calling on Zues to fight for him in a WAR scenerio and him fighting for Hades, is TOTALLY different than Zeus fighting for Hades just cause Thanos shows up. The same for Cronus or anybody else really. Please show me Pluto calling on Zues or Cronus to fight one person, not in the context of a war.

Colossus-Big C
No I does matter. Hades calling on Zues to fight for him in a WAR scenerio and him fighting for Hades, is TOTALLY different than Zeus fighting for Hades just cause Thanos shows up. The same for Cronus or anybody else really. Please show me Pluto calling on Zues or Cronus to fight one person, not in the context of a war. he never has.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So then why am I suppose to believe Zues or Cronus or anybody of significance besides fodder will fight for him?

Colossus-Big C
So then why am I suppose to believe Zues or Cronus or anybody of significance besides fodder will fight for him? because OP said so

KuRuPT Thanosi
Battle takes place in the heart of Hades:

1) Pluto fights using the full extent of his personal power, but doesnt use his battle axe...
2) Pluto goes all out; he uses his full personal power, his axe, and summons every soul+demon+minion in Hades to aid him...

We all know that Thanos cant currently die, but does Pluto have enough firepower in either of these senarios to subdue the Mad Titan?

Right, this is his post. He can call on whoever he wants... doesn't mean they will fight for him or even won't turn on him. Therefore, in order to show Zues would likely fight for him.. people need to show Zeus doing so when only person shows up to fight Hades.. NOT in the context of a war.

quanchi112
^ You can rewrite history as much as you want. I challenged you to argue single issues. 5 posts each. 3 judges. Loser doesn't get banned... lol no... just gets to lose his privileges to argue that single issue in that single thread.

And you refused. Three times. W. O. W. What can I say? I will argue them in these threads so start off with one of your posts. That's what we do what we don't do is insult and derail threads with challenges concerning battlezones.

Badabing
I suggest ODG and Quan use the ignore or avoid each other for a while. The two of you make it a habit of derailing threads, trolling and bashing each other. At this point there's no one person responsible. It will be both of you at fault. Next bit of trouble and warnings/temp bans will be the result. You both have been in the reports far too much over the past 1-2 months. I've also alerted the other mods.

TheLordofMurder
Right, this is his post. He can call on whoever he wants... doesn't mean they will fight for him or even won't turn on him. Therefore, in order to show Zues would likely fight for him.. people need to show Zeus doing so when only person shows up to fight Hades.. NOT in the context of a war.

In a forum fight, the OP states the rules of engagement, who is fighting who, and thats that...

If you are looking for a reason why the denizens of Hades would fight Thanos for Pluto, then the reason is limited only by your imagination; for example, he could promise Cronus and Zeus freedom for defeating Thanos...

Or, a grand event (a WAR for example) could lead Thanos to believe that he must face Pluto in Hades to succeed in his goals...and that could be an explanation as to why senario #1 and #2 from the OP exists.

So no, you dont need a scan from a comic showing Pluto getting Zeus (or Cronus) to fight just one person; Pluto got Zeus to fight for him already...and its on panel.

And I could EASILY create a back story featuring an epic war to justify why senario's 1 and 2 are occuring...if that makes you feel better Thanosi.

Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you serious L.O.M. I could easily create a story or a reason why they don't fight for him or turn on him and not end up fighting for him. I mean are you kidding me... you think you MAKING up a story proves a thing? The OP said he can call on anybody.. but that doesn't mean everybody would fight for him. You have zero way of proving who would or wouldn't against one person. You can't use Zeus being called on in the CONTEXT OF A WAR which effected him and many people... to him fighting for Pluto AGAINST ONE FOE. Please show Pluto calling on Zeus or Cronus to fight one person and you'll have something. Until then, you have nothing.

complexbrother
Logically I woulds say Pluto but in the relm of Marvel Comics I'll say Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
@Thanosi

As pertains this thread, Pluto is able to successfully get Cronus and Zeus to fight Thanos for him in senario #2...

Thats the bottomline...and in that instance, Thanos gets his ass kicked!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
@Thanosi

As pertains this thread, Pluto is able to successfully get Cronus and Zeus to fight Thanos for him in senario #2...

Thats the bottomline...and in that instance, Thanos gets his ass kicked!

Happy Dance Thanos can't die while he can kill them being the avatar of death.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos can't die while he can kill them being the avatar of death.

Nope...Cronus and Zeus are already dead...so Thanos cant kill them.

So Cronus and Zeus beat the hell out of Thanos, KO him, weaken him, then chain him up and keep him prisoner in Hades for all eternity!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Nope...Cronus and Zeus are already dead...so Thanos cant kill them.

So Cronus and Zeus beat the hell out of Thanos, KO him, weaken him, then chain him up and keep him prisoner in Hades for all eternity!

Happy Dance Thanos is the avatar of death itself so yes he can kill them.

Thanos defeats them all when he wants to.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
1.Thanos

2.If Pluto has all in Hades at his command, despite their like or dislike for him, Pluto wins. I would think that in scenario 2 Pluto would hold a large advantage(But not a stomp)

But otherwise I agree with that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.