LSSJ Broly vs Omega Shenron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who wins?

Kirikaze Fuuma
Omega Shenron.

menokokoro
yeah, brolly was just a powerhouse agains ssj goku and his friends, and ssj goku beat him...given with a pretty large feat of pis, but still, ssj1....ssj4, goku could barely survive against omega shenron in ssj4...lol, and it took a much larger feat of pis to beat him....so dumb.

but yeah, os melts brolly with the power of nova shenron (he does have the powers of the other dragons right? its been a while)

danteiscool
Omega Shenron destroys him. the only way that Broly could have a chance to beat him would be for him to have been alive during the 20+ year time gap between the two to train or just simply remain in LSS form to power up.

RE: Blaxican
This thread sucks.

Ridley_Prime
Broly powers up to a new form beyond anything of what we've seen of him on screen (Legendary Super Wank, or LSWJ) and pounds Omega Shenron to a pulp, causing him to barf out all the black-star dragon balls. Then Broly eats them for himself like Goku did the 4-star ball.
dur-rage

Slaanesh
this is spite..Shenron would oneshot him..

Demonic Phoenix
^ Omega Shenron would oneshot everyone in DBZ...hell, he'd solo the era.

LSSJ Broly gets his a** pulled out of his mouth.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Broly powers up to a new form beyond anything of what we've seen of him on screen (Legendary Super Wank, or LSWJ) and pounds Omega Shenron to a pulp, causing him to barf out all the black-star dragon balls. Then Broly eats them for himself like Goku did the 4-star ball.
dur-rage

I thought it was Goku that powered up into forms we've never seen before mmm

AsbestosFlaygon
Broly was beaten by a bunch of SSJ2 weaklings.

He'd lose against SSJ3 Goku, so how the hell would he win against Omega Shenron?

NemeBro
Omega Shenron is from GT.

Therefore he loses against any non-GT DB character, be they Broly or ****ing Puar.

Demonic Phoenix
Omega Shenron has more balls than anyone else in DBZ.
Ergo he stomps anyone in DBZ.

King Kandy
Omega Shenron was one of the better DBGT villains.

menokokoro
agreed. I liked baby...well, i liked the idea of baby, didn't much like the character.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by King Kandy
Omega Shenron was one of the better DBGT villains.
Nah.

dadudemon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Broly was beaten by a bunch of SSJ2 weaklings.

He'd lose against SSJ3 Goku, so how the hell would he win against Omega Shenron?

None of them were SSJ2.

None of them were FPSSJ, either.

We can argue that Goku and Gohan were just a couple of months into their HBTC training as Gohan had just obtained his SSJ form.

However, neither Gohan nor Goku were in a "constant" state of SSJ appearance, so they weren't FPSSJ, yet.

However, Trunks and Vegeta were certainly ASSJ.

If Goku and Gohan were FPSSJ, they would have mopped the floor with Broly. They were much stronger than the ASSJ that Trunks and Vegeta were.

Demonic Phoenix
^ I assumed he was talking about Broly's fight against Goten, Gohan & Trunks. But that's moot as only Gohan went SS2 in that fight.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dadudemon
If Goku and Gohan were FPSSJ, they would have mopped the floor with Broly. They were much stronger than the ASSJ that Trunks and Vegeta were. Yeah man, just like how Gohan mopped the floor with him while he was SSJ2.

Wait...

Black bolt z
Shenron stomps.

menokokoro
dude, uub stomps

Hellblade66
Omega Shenron wins.

King Kandy
Nah.
Who else? Baby was the only other decent one. Super 17 was such a dumb concept I thought it was a joke when I heard about it.

Ridley_Prime
Baby was better than any Shenron.

King Kandy
I agree, but Omega Shenron was one of the best (not the absolute best).

KAIKAGE
Baby was better than any Shenron.

Seriously you think that baby could beat omega shenron, how can someone who was completely owned by super saiyan 4 goku suddenly beat someone who completely owned two super saiyan 4's who have surpassed there limits to the point of equalling or even surpassing syn shenron. Sure the baby that transformed into a golden oozaru was powerful enough to equal or at least rival super saiyan 4 goku but goku and his enemies do quite a bit of improving since then.

BloodRain
^ They were talking about Baby being a more favorite villain then Omega, not who's stronger.

TheAuraAngel
Lulz at having a favorite villain from GT.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ I assumed he was talking about Broly's fight against Goten, Gohan & Trunks. But that's moot as only Gohan went SS2 in that fight.

I didn't. I thought he was talking about his fight against him in Movie 8. That SSJ2 form is much weaker than the previous version we saw at the Cell games as stated by Vegeta when Gohan was fighting Dabura.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah man, just like how Gohan mopped the floor with him while he was SSJ2.

Wait...

"That SSJ2 form is much weaker than the previous version we saw at the Cell games as stated by Vegeta when Gohan was fighting Dabura."

NemeBro
True, but it was still a SSJ2.

Gohan was weaker due to lack of training, yes, but Broly also utterly stomped SSJ2 Gohan like an insect. The gap between SSJ, hell, even FSSJ and SSJ2 is huge.

KAIKAGE
True, but it was still a SSJ2.

Gohan was weaker due to lack of training, yes, but Broly also utterly stomped SSJ2 Gohan like an insect. The gap between SSJ, hell, even FSSJ and SSJ2 is huge.

what made you guys think he went super saiyan 2, he should of but he didn't. I know there isn't much difference in appearance between super saiyans 1 and 2 but come on show some observation.

Galan007
^ So you think Gohan would allow Broly to not only steamroll through him, but also his brother, lover, and friends, without using his maximum level of power (ie. SSJ2)? Unlikely.

Furthermore, a few of Gohan's attacks actually seemed to harm Broly to a degree... And considering Gohan was supposed to be significantly weaker during that period then he was during the Cell games, it's unlikely that his attacks as a standard SSJ would have affected Broly in the slightest.

NemeBro
A single attack made Broly stumble back. A little. Still better than anyone did in the first movie.

Galan007
^ There were 2 attacks I noticed that knocked Broly back. Also, at one point Gohan (albeit briefly) overpowered Broly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAMZIuiWAMA
(1:51)

Yeah, there's just no way Gohan (who, again, was a -lot- weaker during this period of time then he was in the Cell games) would be able to faze Broly -whatsoever- as a standard SSJ. Plus, it simply wouldn't be in character for Gohan to allow himself, his brother, and his friends/lover to get utterly pummeled, without powering up to his max.

NemeBro
So yeah he moved him a couple feet.

When did he overpower Broly?

Also, I have to ask: Where is this Gohan being a "lot" weaker than the Cell Games shit coming from?

Gohan said he has not trained, but when was it ever specified how much weaker he was?

Galan007
When did he overpower Broly? At 1:51 in the above link, Gohan overcame the arm hold Broly had him in with his own raw strength (despite having no leverage.) In the actual movie it's a bit more discernible because you can hear Broly struggling... But on youtube, everyone is a friggin' music editor, it seems. srsly

Also, I have to ask: Where is this Gohan being a "lot" weaker than the Cell Games shit coming from?

Gohan said he has not trained, but when was it ever specified how much weaker he was? During the 25th World Tournament (Buu saga), Gohan went SSJ2 vs. Kibito. After doing so, Vegeta said he was a lot stronger back when he fought Cell -- and Goku agreed.

carver9
Gohun never went Super Saiyan 2 during the 25th tournament.

Galan007
He sure did.

carver9
Naah, I don't remember that. He kept talking through the entire run about reaching "that" power level again... Super Saiyan 2 power level. There was nothing indicating he ever went Super Saiyan 2 again.

Galan007
ermmno

-Gohan-
"I'm not just going to go Super Saiyan. I'll even take it a step farther":

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/4240/371203.th.gif

---

Powers up to a SSJ2 (as evident by the trademark lightning bolts around him):

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/2615/371205.th.gif

---

-Gohan-
"I'm now past a Super Saiyan."

-Vegeta-
"He's not even close to the level he was at when he fought Cell... He got caught up in peace and stopped training":

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9633/371207.th.gif

Karagiannis
are you an idiot?

Galan007
^ I try to keep my idiocy to a minimum. You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.