Sith Lord showdown Vader vs Maul vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Assuming that they all existed at the same time Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Darth Bane get into a Sith lord pissing contest. At the end of the day who is the master, who is the apprentice, and who is worm food. Just in case you only watch the movies and have never read a novel Darth Bane is the Sith Lord responsible for creating the Rule of two. One master one apprentice, one to wield the power, one to crave the power.

Zampanó
iv never herd of this Bane guy so hes probably nothing more than some punkass shit that cant handle a real sith

maul cuts him in half and then makes Darth Vader be his apprentice==DARK LORD OF THE SITH MAUL

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Assuming that they all existed at the same time Darth Vader, Darth Maul and Darth Bane get into a Sith lord pissing contest. At the end of the day who is the master, who is the apprentice, and who is worm food. Just in case you only watch the movies and have never read a novel Darth Bane is the Sith Lord responsible for creating the Rule of two. One master one apprentice, one to wield the power, one to crave the power.

Hey Neb, ummm NCRotCA, ummmmm Brockalizer.

axel_jovan
Bane the Ultimate FTW !

Lord Lucien
The student and defeater of the Dread Lord Kas'im the Magnificent can not be defeated in combat.

truejedi
Definitly Bane the Ultimate wiping the floor with these "wannabe sith".

Zampanó
omg shut up u fanboys Maul is obviously the best Sith in the thread. he was trained by sidious and is called 'the deadliest sith apprentice of all time'. so he's obviously more deadly than Bane who was also a sith apprentice.

Maul wins.
every time

truejedi
You need to refer to Bane the Ultimate by his rightful title, which is Bane the Ultimate.

Also, watch these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw

It makes my argument better than I ever could.

Jinsoku Takai
The Moon is... incredibly AWESOME!!

Slash_KMC
Revan solos all three even when he isn't there.

Letum Lettow
MAul has hornz. Dat meenz he iz da pwnzor.

truejedi
watch the moon video. Watch it now.

MasterAshenVor
Vader kills Maul with Force, Bane kills Vader with Force Lightning.

BANE WINS!

Maul shows 0 force ability/potential/feats
Vader is susceptible to Lightning attacks and Bane's armor is unable to be penetrated by Lightsabers and Vader is slow anyway. So BANE WINS..again.

Then Revan jumps out and puts the WTF PWNZORZ OMG EPIC BEAT DOWN on Bane and declares himself Lord of the Sith and gives everyone free Hot Dogs and a Pony.

Zampanó
You are absolutely incorrect.

did you even watch the movie? Maul uses the Force to throw crates at a door control to make it open while in the midst of a complex lightsaber move. if that doesn't show precision and power than i dont know what does.

MasterAshenVor
Bane drained half a dozen powerful Sith Lords to create a big Force Lightning blast that burnt down an entire forest, He was proficient in Force Storm and Force Blocking techniques and was one of the best duelists of his time.

Darth Vader threw Numerous Crates and boxes around at Luke Skywalker during his battle in Cloud City and was an expert at Force Grip and Lightsaber Throwing. Plus he took down hundreds of Jedi throughout the Great Jedi Purge.

Maul has NOTHING that compares with that other than killing a few Jedi here and there. I only remember him killing three or four Jedi tops in his life before being struck down by an enraged PADAWAN.

Zampanó
no expression

Maul killed Anoon Bondara. This is the guy that we thought that Kas'im mother effing the Great would like to grow up to be.

He aslo killed Qui Gon, who "would be on the council" and so is at least as powerful in the Force as Mace or Shaak Ti. (Earlier in his lifetime his bladework matched Mace; the two stalemated. That his skill has diminished does not suggest that he is now orders of magnitude weaker than the upper tier.)

truejedi
Leave Ka'sim the Magnificent's mother out of this.

Lord Lucien
If you don't stop spelling the Dread Lord's name incorrectly, his mighty spirit will condemn your soul to the fiery pits of Detroit.

Slash_KMC
Srsly. He's just asking for it.

truejedi
mFER!!! i even thought about it carefully that time before posting... and thought about it wrong.

Board Walker
So vader has infinite force, so he enters the avatar state and uses the force to demolecularize bane and maul, or he rends time and writes them both out of existence

Lord Lucien
Bane would do it first.

Board Walker
Bane was beaten by that jedi/sith from jedi knight academy, banes old news.

Nephthys
Jaden Korr?

Lord Lucien
Wow. She doesn't know who Bane is...

Board Walker
bane always says "IMA GREAT JEDI!" and " TRY AGAIN!", the one from jedi academy yes. Jaden korr beat him down pretty good, katarn too, I would put jaden > katarn > bane.

Samurai100
Bane existed about 1000 years before the phantom menace and are you sure youre not thinking about rosh

Board Walker
Hmmmm, bane is not the one who yells a lot and gets possessed by ghost of ragnarok?

Samurai100
Definetely not
do you mean the spirit of marka ragnos?
then itll be tavion youre thinking of

Nephthys
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090903051936/starwars/images/thumb/b/be/Darth_Bane-TEA.jpg/250px-Darth_Bane-TEA.jpg

Darth Bane.

Lord Lucien
Should've posted that picture of Bane that makes him look like he's brain damaged.

Nephthys
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080312005205/starwars/images/thumb/f/f7/Darth_Bane.JPG/150px-Darth_Bane.JPG

http://www.outerrim.ru/data/pages/gallery/edwards/bane.jpg

????

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080312005205/starwars/images/thumb/f/f7/Darth_Bane.JPG/150px-Darth_Bane.JPG

http://www.outerrim.ru/data/pages/gallery/edwards/bane.jpg

???? No, this one. And sorry about the size. After five years I still haven't figured out to properly post pictures or YouTube videos.

Nephthys
bluh
Cdf7DMsrEQ8&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-4-HM

(everyting after the = sign)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=(from here)

Lord Lucien
... whaa?

Nephthys
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=13105677

Cdf7DMsrEQ8&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_stronger_r2-2r-4-HM

IGNORE THE SPACES!!!!! I'M BEING HELPFULL!!!!! THANK MEEEEEEE!

Board Walker
What the heck happened to bane? In the game he had curly short hair, and looked human.

Nephthys
He was never in a game. erm

Is this who you're thinking of:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080730200732/starwars/images/thumb/9/90/JKAhs_rosh.png/250px-JKAhs_rosh.png

Because that's Rosh Penin. erm

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Board Walker
What the heck happened to bane? In the game he had curly short hair, and looked human. ...

Huh?

Board Walker
Yes that is him! Strongest sith ever, but jaden overcame him in the end and became true dark lord of the sith!

Nephthys
Rosh sucks though. erm

He's like ****ing pitiful to the MAX! He's not even a real threat to Jaden. You fight him half-way through and he cheats and still gets curbstomped into the pavement. In the end you can kill him without him even fighting back cuz he's just that gawddamn weak.

Darth Bane is a Dark Lord of the Sith who lived 1000 years before the movie era. He is a ****ing badass and created the Rule of Two, which eventually culminated into Darth Sidious' rise to power and the birth of the Empire. Also he wins the thread. Vader is outmatched in lightsaber combat and cannot stand up to his Force power either tbh. Maul canot even threaten him.

Board Walker
What about martha ragnorak, the ghost lady, is she strong?

Jaden must be luke level? He beat kyle who is pretty high up there right?

Nephthys
I can't tell if you're trolling or not but I'll go along with it just cuz I'm kinda awesome like that. mmm

Marka Ragnos is..... really contraversial. People used to think he was the most powerful thing in the mythos, but nowadays mentioning his name makes most people spit in disgust and arousal.

The lightside ending of the game is the canon one I believe (the one which people agree is the actual ending). In fact in Betrayal Jaden is mentioned as being a member as a Jedi strike-team to take out Centerpoint Station, so he's still in the order. Therefore he never beat Katarn, but instead beat Ragnos, which is debatable in its awesomeitude. He's nowhere near Luke level though.

Samurai100
Marka ragnos was an ancient sith. Jaden only managed to defeat him when he was possessing Tavion.

As far as I know Jaden is not even close to Lukes level

axel_jovan

truejedi
pretty sure BW be playing. BW, just cause you messed up the LOTF reference doesn't mean we all hate you.

Nephthys
I do. I'm awesome like that, as I said.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Vader kills Maul with Force, Bane kills Vader with Force Lightning.

BANE WINS!

Maul shows 0 force ability/potential/feats
Vader is susceptible to Lightning attacks and Bane's armor is unable to be penetrated by Lightsabers and Vader is slow anyway. So BANE WINS..again.

Then Revan jumps out and puts the WTF PWNZORZ OMG EPIC BEAT DOWN on Bane and declares himself Lord of the Sith and gives everyone free Hot Dogs and a Pony. What are you even talking about? Have you not read any of the Maul novels, or are you just a gay fanboy?

RE: Blaxican
Darth Maul's greatest feat is beating someone who has no feats.

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
What are you even talking about? Have you not read any of the Maul novels, or are you just a gay fanboy?

What has Maul ever accomplished in the force department that can measure up to force-beasts like Vader or Bane, huh? Any "gay fanboy" answering that?

truejedi
ive read the novels, and the answer is NOTHING.

Lord Lucien
Survived Lightning from a nobody. And he moved really fast that one time to avoid being exploded. That's about it.

truejedi
threw some townspeople out of the way so he could chase someone once...

Lord Lucien
Essentially Darth Maul is Ezio Auditore.

draylok3
hahahahaha im sorry but i cant beleive the qeustion but bane was one of the most powerful sith ever he would just kill them all without breaking a sweat and would call them amatures

truejedi
he would call them amatures? for sure?

ares834
Here is a question for all the Bane fans. How can Bane be one of the most powerful Sith ever if his order, which according to the Sith'ari prophecy was incredibly successful, is meant to make each successive Sith stronger?

Zampanó
Originally posted by ares834
Here is a question for all the Bane fans. How can Bane be one of the most powerful Sith ever if his order, which according to the Sith'ari prophecy was incredibly successful, is meant to make each successive Sith stronger?
This is easy. Killing the master does not have to be done in open combat; Sidious himself struck while his master was asleep. Sith aren't stupid; no reason to fight fair against someone that can shred brainstems with their mind if there is a workaround available.

ares834

Zampanó
no.

Nephthys
Was Bane ever confirmed to be the Sith'ari or is that just fanon?

ares834
According to wookieepedia it is stated in the SW Encyclopedia, unfortently I have never actually got to check if it was true or not.

RagingBoner
Was Bane ever confirmed to be the Sith'ari or is that just fanon?

Yes. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.

RagingBoner

Zampanó
I'll see your Caedus and raise one Darth Revan. He is smarter than the albinos and better than the Mandalorians. At tactics.

RagingBoner

Slash_KMC
Well, Anakin wasn't the brightest Sith at first either.

Nephthys
Anakin was smarter as a Sith then he ever was as a Jedi (his Vader persona anyway).

And Caedus wasn't stupid. He was a whiny little ***** but he still manipulated his way to ruler of half the galaxy in under a year.

Slash_KMC
Anakin was smarter as a Sith then he ever was as a Jedi (his Vader persona anyway).

He did fail Sith hazing quite badly though. First day on the job and he lost all his limbs already.

truejedi
Where was Caedus really stupid? I mean, he made a lot of mistakes (cause Luke was all up in his visions...) but was anything he did as stupid as Desann.

RagingBoner
Nephthys
And Caedus wasn't stupid. He was a whiny little ***** but he still manipulated his way to ruler of half the galaxy in under a year.

I'm not sure that feat alone redeems his Sith-induced incompetence. He removed Omas from power simply by altering a legislative document that wasn't carefully read and ratified by an eager Senate, IIRC. Clever, certainly. But when we look at his behavior in the full context, he was remarkably inept.

ares834
He didn't even create the loophole. That legislative droid did.

RagingBoner
He didn't even create the loophole. That legislative droid did.

Alas, what a waste!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
Where was Caedus really stupid? I mean, he made a lot of mistakes (cause Luke was all up in his visions...) but was anything he did as stupid as Desann. Desann didn't affiliate with Sith though, so he doesn't count. And he think he could have very well won if the Doomgiver hadn't blown up.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Desann didn't affiliate with Sith though, so he doesn't count. And he think he could have very well won if the Doomgiver hadn't blown up.

Desann was pretty clever, actually. He tricked Kyle into handing him the location of the Valley of the Jedi on a silver platter.

Lord Lucien
Yeah, just because the bad guy gets beaten, don't make 'em stupid.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Yeah, just because the bad guy gets beaten, don't make 'em stupid.

Should be LFL's motto.

truejedi
Caedus never took advantage of his three handed advantage.

Lord Lucien
"Mutation" is a better word to describe it. Most Sith opt out of it at the graduation ceremony, but Jacen was always an oddball.

NowYouRemember
I haven't kept up with Jacen's latest shenanigans. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's this about three hands? Did he lose one, and have an artificial limb only to figure out how to grow it back, or does he have a hand somewhere else on his body now?

The only useful place I can think of would be right above the crotch..
stick out tongue

smokin'

truejedi
he has three hands, because his fight scene with Mara describes his use of a third hand to pull the dart out of his belt that killed her.

Either he had three hands (One holding back her dagger, one holding onto her hair, and then it says "with his other hand, he struggled at his belt for a dart."wink or Mara is still alive and Caedus never existed.

Lame writing, but it's canon.

mattatom
Is it possible in anyway shape or form he was using one of the other hands to get his dart?

Now i think about it.

Hand holding back dagger putting that towards his chest. Dead Caedus. No.
Hand holding Mara's head going to his belt. Incest? No.
Hand holding dagger and hair being the same one? Possibly. Been ages since I read the book anyone want to post the quote?

truejedi

Lord Lucien
I think after Mara's vibroblade grazed his neck, the author intended for another line describing him letting go of her hair. Poor oversight on the editor's part.

Which author wrote that book?

ares834
Karen Traviss...

Lord Lucien
Karen Traviss... *slow inhale/exhale*

*temper flares*

*Here comes the crescendo!*

Damn you, Salazar... Damn you, Salazar!!!

truejedi
no, because in the next sentence, Mara pulls away from him, "leaving him with a handful of red hair."

Lord Lucien
Ha! Darth Caedus the Three-Handed.

Ketoshifter
Depends on pre cyberneic vader or not but i say epi 3 vader owns maul everytime, and epi 456 vader still wins but it would be a smidgen closer as for bane v. vader....vader wins every time sorry guys

Ketoshifter
but if you through serra keto in there on the other hand XD Now were talking, lmao

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Ketoshifter
Depends on pre cyberneic vader or not but i say epi 3 vader owns maul everytime, and epi 456 vader still wins but it would be a smidgen closer as for bane v. vader....vader wins every time sorry guys No apology necessary, we know you're new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.