FML Corner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
Random things that happen that makes you think FML I will start off

How does a teacher tell me she will help me with a problem so wait so im trying to look at the other problems on my handout and she comes back telling me i'm not doing my work

FML

Rogue Jedi
My life is great, I love it and have few complaints. I am blessed with the best Dad a guy can ask for, good friends, a job I like and am good at.

Strangelove
I'm pretty happy with my life despite my trials and tribulations.

Ax3l
My life is in the shitter, but I don't like to ***** about it like the rest of yous.

you get thorns
In 2007 I had $1,500,000.00 stolen from me.

I'll never get it back. The thief will never get punished.

Rogue Jedi
Happy happy joy joy.

Phoenix3068
I-AM-FRED-FRED-BURGER!

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My life is great, I love it and have few complaints. I am blessed with the best Dad a guy can ask for, good friends, a job I like and am good at.

http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/mikeydude1407/cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Kaibs
There's already a website where people can read FML moments lol next you going to make a text from last night thread?

Phoenix3068
lol does it matter? I mean, so long as nobody re-creates threads. This is the Off-Topic section.

mikeydude
This thread has been made before I'm sure. Just differences in the name.

Rogue Jedi
sup Mikey.

Strangelove
Originally posted by you get thorns
In 2007 I had $1,500,000.00 stolen from me.

I'll never get it back. The thief will never get punished. I don't have $1.5 million to be stolen.

Rogue Jedi
Neither did he.

Ax3l
In 2007, I stole 1.5 Million from some dolt, but I misplaced/Spent it on whores.

Should've invested it...

Invested in more whores.

you get thorns
Neither did he.

Actually I did, and it happened.

On a funny side note, his attorney accidently sent me a Christmas card yesterday.

Sancty
Originally posted by Ax3l
My life is in the shitter, but I don't like to ***** about it like the rest of yous.
You just did.. awebrow

mikeydude
sup Mikey.
I Loved that Email you sent me, it was cute.

Slay
Originally posted by Sancty
You just did.. awebrow
Actually, he didn't really ***** about, he just said that his life is in the shitter.

He did ***** about people complaining about their lives though.

dadudemon
I want to sleep but can't. But that's not really a FML, moment.

Kaibs
Nobody really gives a shit about this thread, but that's also not a FML moment.

mikeydude
Probably because this thread im pretty sure has been made a few times over again.

Kaibs
And it's just ****ing stupid. You forgot that part bro.

mikeydude
Oh! Shit! Mai baddd...

Phoenix3068
I'm sick so I have to take medicine which I can't swallow so I choke on it. I have to do that 3 times a day 1 when I get up, 1 when I get home, and 1 before sleep. So I dread each time. I've choked and gagged because of it several times and ended up getting sick.

FML Moment lmao

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I have to take dick which I can't swallow so I choke on it. I have to do that 3 times a day 1 when I get up, 1 when I get home, and 1 before sleep. So I dread each time. I've choked and gagged because of it several times and ended up getting sick.

FML Moment lmao

fix'd.

awesome

Phoenix3068
Yeah, that wasn't rude at all -.- oy

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kharhmah
fix'd.

awesome

Lol, that's the first thing that came to my mind, too.

Which just goes to show, great minds .... think of cock.

Kharhmah
I couldn't help myself, I just had to. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Oh my.

Strangelove
Originally posted by you get thorns
Actually I did, and it happened.

On a funny side note, his attorney accidently sent me a Christmas card yesterday. that is pretty funny

you get thorns
Originally posted by Strangelove
that is pretty funny

I thought so. It is a firm that he hired to try to reopen a dead issue. He paid them to tell him he was knocking on dead wood.

StarCraft2
I got arrested on 11/12/10 for concealed weapons. and I gotta lawyer up and prep for the court hearing on 12/27/10

Hitosu Moriko
Those who have respected this topic i thank you those who don't care about this topic just leave it alone its not that hard to do if you don't like this thread and its immature to thrash on it for no reason -_____-

(Besides i was bored so yea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.