John Preston vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ra7whore
The equilibirum priest John Preston with exceptional gun slinging as well as dodginh skills known as Gun Kata and mastery sword fighting abilities

vs

Blade a similar opponent who seems to prefer similar weapons dual auto pistols and sword.

We're assuming that both are at their peak without the need of drugs involved with their respective stories. Blade would seem to wield more strength but preston seems the more capable shooter. Blade can be killed by conventional weapons even though he's half vampire.

What's your call on this result?

Rogue Jedi
Blade wins h2h and in a sword battle. He's faster, stronger, and has far more damage soak.

Preston wins a gun battle, 7-8/10.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Blade wins h2h and in a sword battle. He's faster, stronger, and has far more damage soak.

Preston wins a gun battle, 7-8/10.

QFT.

It's hard for Preston to overcome someone who is almost as fast as he is...but has loads of more strength.

Robtard
Originally posted by ra7whore
What's your call on this result?

Hit-Girl "pwns" them both!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Hit-Girl "pwns" them both!

Actually my stance has changed there, at least on the Blade matchup.

Robtard
Actually my stance has changed there, at least on the Blade matchup.

So a guy who according to you "sprays and doesn't have good aim" could defeat Hit-Girl now, but a guy who can shoot mother****ers while avoiding gunfire from other mother****ers can't? You're an odd one, RJ.

Rogue Jedi
So a guy who according to you "sprays and doesn't have good aim" could defeat Hit-Girl now, but a guy who can shoot mother****ers while avoiding gunfire from other mother****ers can't? You're an odd one, RJ. And? I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Just proved that. You should try it.

Robtard
And? I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. Just proved that. You should try it.

Not referring to you being wrong in the Hit-Girl V. Blade thread, chief.

Rogue Jedi
Not referring to you being wrong in the Hit-Girl V. Blade thread, chief. Solo vs Kirk, another example.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.