Last of the Mohicans versus Predators...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
SCENARIO ONE: The 3 Mohicans from "Last of the Mohicans" (Hawkeye, Uncas and Chingachgook) and Magua, the Pawnee chief from the same movie, versus the Predators from "Predators."

The 4 Predators "Classic Predator", "Tracker Predator", "Falconer Predator", and "Berserker Predator", are hunting the four Indians in the same wilderness from "Last of the Mohicans."

The Predators have their bladed weapons only. No plasma cannons, no cloaking gear, gotta keep it fair. They decide to separate the Indians and face them one at a time, blade on blade, you know, all that honor shit.

Hawkeye faces the Falconeer Predator.

Uncas faces the Classic Predator.

Chingachgook faces the Berserker Predator.

Magua faces the Tracker Predator.

The four battles take place at the same time in the woods, in broad daylight.

Who is left standing?

SCENARIO TWO: Same as one, except that the Indians are aware that they are being hunted and have a full days prep. They also have some knowledge of the Predators and their capabilities. In this scenario, the Predators get their cloaking gear, but still no plasma cannons.

Rogue Jedi
No one?

Robtard
Indians go down.

Omega Vision
Even restricted to blades this seems rather unfair.

Predators win.

BruceSkywalker
Preds win here

Rogue Jedi
I would think that Chinga-dude has a chance.

Rogue Jedi
As for scenario one: I just finished Last of the Mohicans. Magua and Chinga most likely clear. Uncas, maybe. Hawkye, prolly not.

Scenario two: I think the Preds win.

Kaibs
Ummm no.... You realize the Preadators are naturally stronger, more durable and fight better yeah? They win both scenarios. Easily.

Rogue Jedi
The asian dude from Predators was roughly the same size as the Indians, and the Indians were faster and better blade fighters than he was. yes

One slice to the right area brings down a Predator just fine.

Kaibs
those predators lost to pis and cis elements. i mean come on. they were the bad guys so they had to "die" in a forum fight the Predators aren't held back due to stupid writing. They would win.

Rogue Jedi
I agree, but the OP stands. Scenario one is about who is the better CQC blade fighters.

Hell, the first Predator coulda taken out Dutch and his team in an hour if it wanted to.

Kaibs
Exactly. And since this is a forum fight not a movie fight... clearly the Predator wins. :/ not to mention there are far better blade fighters than the Mohicans.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Kaibs
Exactly. And since this is a forum fight not a movie fight... clearly the Predator wins. :/ not to mention there are far better blade fighters than the Mohicans.

The Mohicans, if they were like the Sioux and the Apaches, were excellent with bladed weapons - you seem to be seriously underestimating them. I've stated before, and I'll say it again - the Predators never really impressed me in hand-to-hand combat. Their specialities were tracking and sniping from a distance, not getting up close and personal. The Mohicans, on the other hand, LIVED for that kind of stuff - counting coup was reckoned to be the greatest honour a warrior could achieve. Counting coup basically meant getting up close and personal - and I read a story recently where a guy who was huge and had trained to take guys out in unarmed combat said the kind of fighter he feared most were the small, quick, agile guys with knives - because once they cut you a few times, you started losing blood, and strength, and since they were quicker than you anyway, they would then slice you into pieces at their leisure.

That Asian guy didn't really seem to be trained in martial arts - and the Pred DEFINITELY wasn't. It was just the typical Bushido crap - yell and charge. I'll back the Mohicans the same way I'll back Jet Li - if you take the Preds' stealth and their ranged weapons away all they have left is strength - which isn't much use against a guy whose spent his whole life fighting against bigger and stronger guys with knives - and winning.

Omega Vision
Won't Pred metal just cut through the primitive steel the Mohicans would be using?

Rogue Jedi

OK, if you wan me to be a nazi, fine. My threads, my OP, the Preds fight as they did in then movie. Go with it or ignore the thread.

And no, the Preds aren't better blade fighters.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Dreampanther
The Mohicans, if they were like the Sioux and the Apaches, were excellent with bladed weapons - you seem to be seriously underestimating them. I've stated before, and I'll say it again - the Predators never really impressed me in hand-to-hand combat. Their specialities were tracking and sniping from a distance, not getting up close and personal. The Mohicans, on the other hand, LIVED for that kind of stuff - counting coup was reckoned to be the greatest honour a warrior could achieve. Counting coup basically meant getting up close and personal - and I read a story recently where a guy who was huge and had trained to take guys out in unarmed combat said the kind of fighter he feared most were the small, quick, agile guys with knives - because once they cut you a few times, you started losing blood, and strength, and since they were quicker than you anyway, they would then slice you into pieces at their leisure.

That Asian guy didn't really seem to be trained in martial arts - and the Pred DEFINITELY wasn't. It was just the typical Bushido crap - yell and charge. I'll back the Mohicans the same way I'll back Jet Li - if you take the Preds' stealth and their ranged weapons away all they have left is strength - which isn't much use against a guy whose spent his whole life fighting against bigger and stronger guys with knives - and winning.

Ummm I know about the Apache just fine. I've seen stuff on them in on the History Channel, and on Deadliest Warrior. The Mohicans were not the Apache. Also the Predator's blades weren't exactly just steel. And I'm pretty sure they were way sharper than the weapons the Mochicans had, and they could still slice through the weapons and probably just impale them.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
OK, if you wan me to be a nazi, fine. My threads, my OP, the Preds fight as they did in then movie. Go with it or ignore the thread.

And no, the Preds aren't better blade fighters.

No worries, I will since whenever the thread seems to go against your favour for the most part this happens. So no surprise there.

And no, the Preds were better blade fighters.

Rogue Jedi
The indians always fought with two blades. If the Predator slices through one of them, they always have a backup, plus one or two more on their person.

Kaibs
The indians always fought with two blades. If the Predator slices through one of them, they always have a backup, plus one or two more on their person.

You act as if once the Predator slices through the blade the same swing won't decap the Mohican.

Rogue Jedi
You act as if once the Predator slices through the blade the same swing won't decap the Mohican. Considering their speed, it's not hard to see the indians ducking a few swipes.

FF to 3:03 (Magua vs Uncas) then to 6:55 (Magua vs Chingadude)

7tiKM4fxY1U

The Indians are faster than the Preds, man.

Robtard
Do you think the Indian's weapons will take down a Predator before they get their shit pushed in?

Rogue Jedi
If the indians hit them in the right spots.

This is what the Indians do, man, they fight with knives, day in day out. Chingadude was surgical with his rifle blade.

Kaibs
^ I still don't see how you think that the Native's are going to dodge a swing after their weapons get destroyed by the Predator.

Robtard
If the indians hit them in the right spots.

This is what the Indians do, man, they fight with knives, day in day out. Chingadude was surgical with his rifle blade.

We've seen Predator's take shotgun blast point-blank; and yes, that was partly due to armor.

But you do really think 6-inch-blade stabs and slashes will put them down in a reasonable amount of time? There's only so much rolling around the Indians can do before they get tagged.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
We've seen Predator's take shotgun blast point-blank; and yes, that was partly due to armor.

But you do really think 6-inch-blade stabs and slashes will put them down in a reasonable amount of time? There's only so much rolling around the Indians can do before they get tagged.

Exactly, not to mention the Predator's blades won't be breaking unlike the Indian's rock knives. ANd yes their knives were carved out of rock.

Robtard
They have obsidian, bone and antler based weapons? Then they ZERO chance; not they had had much before.

Rogue Jedi
Their blades were steel, babe.

Kaibs
Exactly. The Native Americans didn't have access to steel weaponry. They used shit from animals, stone, obsidian if they could get their hands on it. You've seen deadliest warrior, you know this man.

And yes. They have no chance anyways.

Kaibs
Their blades were steel, babe.

Post a video of that please. I haven't see the movie in ages, not that it matters anyways, but it would be nice to see if they were or weren't.

Rogue Jedi
Post a video of that please. I haven't see the movie in ages, not that it matters anyways, but it would be nice to see if they were or weren't. The vid I posted a page back.

Kaibs
Halfway through that horrible clip, those weapons don't look steel to me. That sound you hear is foley effects. Pretty sure they were stone.

Rogue Jedi
The sound effects are metal on metal. If the sound effects are metal on metal, then the blades are metal.

100% sure their tomahwaks were steel. I'll look for a vid later.

Robtard
The Indians mingled and traded with the 'white-man', having iron and steel weapons isn't unreasonable.

Though as I said, I think they still go down.

Kaibs
Meh, like I said just because it gave off that sound effect doesn't make it so. Foley work is there to deceive people. I would know I have to do it all the time for clients. If they are steel though in the movie as inaccurate as it is of course it stands. Not that it matters as the Predators still impale them all and laugh at them.

Rogue Jedi
The indians are faster than the asian dude, and have 2-4 blades each. You guys know that, right?

Kaibs
Where are you getting that they have some sort of mad damage soak? They're unarmored. Their blades are knives. A predator could probably pull their head off their neck without even using his blade. You're highly not even giving hte predator enough credit by a long shot. In the first one for example when he fought the SPECIAL FORCES native by the waterfall 1 on 1. That didn't go so well for him. I like how a SF guy can't kill a predator, but an Indian can? Please.

Rogue Jedi
I mentioned nothing of their damage soak.

I am saying that if the asian Triad guy can kill a Pred with a sword, then the Indians, who are faster and have more weapons, can too.

Robtard
I mentioned nothing of their damage soak.

I am saying that if the asian Triad guy can kill a Pred with a sword, then the Indians, who are faster and have more weapons, can too.

If you recall, it didn't turn out well for the Yakuza (Triad is Chinese), he died too.

But a katana is a far superior weapon than a knife or hatchet, it allowed him the option of not having to get in real close, which is what the Indians will have to do. That and it's a giant razor blade, the wounds it can cause are far more severe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
If you recall, it didn't turn out well for the Yakuza (Triad is Chinese), he died too.

But a katana is a far superior weapon than a knife or hatchet, it allowed him the option of not having to get in real close, which is what the Indians will have to do. That and it's a giant razor blade, the wounds it can cause are far more severe.

Point is he went toe to toe with the Pred. The indians will be able to get in closer due to their superior speed. Lots of people think Rambo would wtf pwn a Pred in a knife fight, right? The indians would rape Rambo 6 ways from Sunday in a knife fight.

Robtard
Hahahaha, jokes aside, Rambo's not beating a Predator with a knife, he'd probably get in, stab it/hurt it and then he's ****ed.

Indians aren't either.

Rogue Jedi
Maybe, maybe not.

Kaibs
Superior speed? Lol where in that movie do they show that they are moving like they are hyped up on cocaine or something? I don't understand where this blazing speed you speak of is coming from. And yes, the Yakuza guy had a katana which is a far vastly superior weapon than a knife. Regardless if you wand to admit that or not.

The Indians die horribly. They would of been better off fighting the Myans in Apocalypto or something.

Rogue Jedi
Matter of opinion I guess.

BruceSkywalker
the only thing the indians do here is wish they die quick and painless

Rogue Jedi
Nah, Indians are fast, greasy fast, like Mexicans.

BruceSkywalker
post some vids of their so called fastness???

Rogue Jedi
Did.

Kaibs
That video showed nothing of the sort lol...

Rogue Jedi
It showed them fighting h2h and cqc faster than any Predator is capable of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.