Batman vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
1.Batman gets his standard gear.

2. Batman gets his pick of 1 bat family member to aid him (robins, nightwing, batgirls) - still standard gear -

sabes gets adamantium.

TheLordofMurder
Both senario's are spite against Batman; Batman will need prep to beat Sabretooth with adamantium...

Juk3n
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Both senario's are spite against Batman; Batman will need prep to beat Sabretooth with adamantium...

batman is prep personified, he has standard knowledge as per forum rules, thats all he needs.

Bouboumaster
Bats get ripp in both match. Even if his partner was a clone.

Black bolt z
Sabertooth.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw...

he is agile enough to stay away from Creed and can lure Creed in to a face fullof gas pellets to put him to sleep

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw...

he is agile enough to stay away from Creed and can lure Creed in to a face fullof gas pellets to put him to sleep

Creed has superhuman agility I highly doubt batman can keep away from him. Gas pellets have little to no effect on Wolverine, why would it work on Sabre-tooth?

OneDumbG0
Is adamantium for both scenarios or only the second?

chomperx9
Batkick >>> Adamantium

The Pict
Can't see Batman winning

SasuOna
If Batman has Cass on his team they stomp like no ones business in scenario 2
Batman would lose scenario 1 regardless none of his standard gear could put creed down.

Konton
1. Sabs.
2. Batman + Cassandra would win a hefty majority.

Bouboumaster

SasuOna
LOL
Sabertooth is not faster than Cass and hes definitely not going to overcome the gap in skill present between him and Cass and Batman.

Besides his strength advantage his feats really pale in comparison to Cass' feats fighting supergirl.
They take scenario 2 easily and batman loses scenario 1

Dum Dum Dugan
Cass has problem dealing with DS speed, which hinder her reading ability. Sabre-tooth also is superhuman in speed, agility and reflexes. She going to have just as hard of a time reading sabre-tooth as she does DS. So I not sure Cass would be much of a threat to sabre-tooth.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by SasuOna
LOL
Sabertooth is not faster than Cass and hes definitely not going to overcome the gap in skill present between him and Cass and Batman.

Besides his strength advantage his feats really pale in comparison to Cass' feats fighting supergirl.
They take scenario 2 easily and batman loses scenario 1

Sabertooth outrun Cass anytime on the day, and twice on sunday.

Also, who cares if he can't overcome the gap of skills?! How much time Cass will be able to fight this dude before just plainly tired up? One day? Maybe two? Sabertooth has a Wolverine HF class to back him up! So, it would be like hitting a punching-bag for hour. But in this case, when you stop punching, you're dead.

And that's without saying that maybe Sabertooth will throw a lucky punch. And if it hits, Cass is dead.

To sum it up: Batman kick a lots of asses. Cass kick lots of asses too. But they are against an opponent that completly outclass them with his power. The same result would happen against Wolverine.
It's nothing against the Bat family. But there's a gap. That's all. Like there's a gap between Spider-Man, Venom and Carnage vs The Hulk. Or between the FF and the Silver Surfer. Etc.

Uriel005
1rst one Bats will see Creed tear his kidneys out through his nostrils. Creed is just too fast too strong and too vicious for Batman to handle.

Nothing Bats could do to Adamantium Sabes IMO he was too crazy durable on average with the upgrade for Batman to do much to him. Basically it's an issue of doing enough damage before HF kicks the way I see it going. Unless prep includes Justice Lords power suit I just don't see him doing enough damage to keep Creed down.

edit: also for Bat family could we include current Todd as a former member of the family he might pack enough heat in the form of military grade explosives to lay Creed out then it would just be an issue of being able to actually hit him.

SasuOna
My point is
Sabertooth is not blitzing her.
she has feats reacting to things way faster than Creed. It doesn't matter if he can outrun her his combat speed pales in comparison to hers.
Cass would literally stomp Creed in a fight shes beaten people who are stronger than him in a fight easily.

Batman would win scenario 2 with Cass but would lose scenario 1

King Castle
Sabretooth wins the majority the team might get 1 or 2 wins tops on average.

Sabe 8/10 due to Excruciating circumstances and a dose of lightning sprinkled pis

jinzin

King Castle
they can pressure point ponch/karate chop Sabe in the throat for the win... happy

jinzin
Originally posted by King Castle
they can pressure point ponch/karate chop Sabe in the throat for the win... happy

Unless Batman has some "PIS in a puch pellets" we both know that ain't happenin anytime soon.

Eternal Idol
Sabertooth kills him in both scenarios.

Mindset
Batkick.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
Unless Batman has some "PIS in a puch pellets" we both know that ain't happenin anytime soon. batman knows one hit kill moves that sabes hf won't be even a factor

jinzin
Originally posted by Starscream M
batman knows one hit kill moves that sabes hf won't be even a factor

laughing out loud

Classic.

Dum Dum Dugan
batman knows one hit kill moves that sabes hf won't be even a factor
..........as usual make make absurd statement, as if they are fact when there far from it. No you are completely wrong. For starters Wolverine who heals slower then Sabre-tooth has easily wistould kill attacks while poisoned no less......but batman gunna magically KO sabre-tooth through them roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
laughing out loud

Classic. ever heard of the solar plexus...batman can kill a man with a strike

Dum Dum Dugan
ever heard of the solar plexus...batman can kill a man with a strike
he laughing because those type of moves have proofen to be ineffective against a poisoned wolverine, let a lone 100% sabre-tooth.

King Castle
fine since no one is arguing for bats i will..

Batman and Nightwing can both toss riot lvl knockout gas lots of them, jump over Sabretooth initial animal style lunge while Bat's taser Sabe and Nightwing joins in while simutaniusly tossing cyro capsules for his legs and maybe arms...

Batman and Nightwing then go for the pressure point hits the kinds that have ko'ed grundy and Desmond ftw.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
he laughing because those type of moves have proofen to be ineffective against a poisoned wolverine, let a lone 100% sabre-tooth. who has used leopard strike on logan's solar plexus?

also...logan is immortal, creed is not. so don't use logan as an example.

Starscream M

Batman and Nightwing can both toss riot lvl knockout gas lots of them, jump over Sabretooth initial animal style lunge while Bat's taser Sabe and Nightwing joins in while simutaniusly tossing cyro capsules for his legs and maybe arms...

Batman and Nightwing then go for the pressure point hits the kinds that have ko'ed grundy and Desmond ftw. why the hell are you including nightwing in your hypo?

Dum Dum Dugan
who has used leopard strike on logan's solar plexus?

also...logan is immortal, creed is not. so don't use logan as an example.
Silver Samurai father used several killing pressure point attacks against a poisoned wolverine and were ineffective, that was prior to several upgrade.

Also Wolverine being immortal is irrelevant and Wolverine can die, in fact he has a sword designed to kill him.........

King Castle
b/c he has better gear then batgirl and a better fighter, arguably equal to bats

jinzin
Originally posted by Uriel005
current Todd as a former member of the family he might pack enough heat in the form of military grade explosives to lay Creed out

Possible............
but unlikeley.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/bishop3.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/bishop5.jpg

jinzin
Most unlikely.

http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/21.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/22.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/dpool2.jpghttp://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/wastesmaverick2.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/thWolverine_51_007.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/thWolverine_51_010.jpg
http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/thWolverine_51_011.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
he laughing because those type of moves have proofen to be ineffective against a poisoned wolverine, let a lone 100% sabre-tooth. Originally posted by Starscream M
ever heard of the solar plexus...batman can kill a man with a strike

Exactly.

Creed tanks what Wolverine surmised was lethal damage enough to kill a dozen men in a couple minutes of combat between them.

Creed has a healing factor that makes lethal shots no more than child's play to him and on top of that has a durability level that's nearly impossible for people of Batman's strength to even register an effect.
Hell, most bricks fail to register an effect out of Creed..

Between his durability and healing factor, nothing in Batman's resume is going to do the trick...

Also, Creed as far as it was shown WAS the same sort of immortal as Wolverine. He revived himself from death on at least 5 noted occasions. erm

jinzin

Batman and Nightwing then go for the pressure point hits the kinds that have ko'ed grundy and Desmond ftw.

Already seen tazers have pretty much no effect in his Maverick fight.

Gas is about the best bet but even then it took a gas/taze/explosive/tranq combo to put Sabretooth down before Death-hunt even.

I guess they might be able to squeek out some wins with these kinds of tactics and honestly it's the only way I see them winning... but it's not the kind of plan that gets you a mjaority IMO. Too many things to go wrong inbetween.

King Castle
that's all PIS!!

that's not how Sabe is generally depicted!!

this is how his average power lvls are at:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/03/daredevil_238-17.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Exactly.

Creed tanks what Wolverine surmised was lethal damage enough to kill a dozen men in a couple minutes of combat between them.

Creed has a healing factor that makes lethal shots no more than child's play to him and on top of that has a durability level that's nearly impossible for people of Batman's strength to even register an effect.
Hell, most bricks fail to register an effect out of Creed..

Between his durability and healing factor, nothing in Batman's resume is going to do the trick...

Also, Creed as far as it was shown WAS the same sort of immortal as Wolverine. He revived himself from death on at least 5 noted occasions. erm
once from little pieces.

0mega Spawn
that's all PIS!!

that's now how Sabe is generally depicted!!

this is how his average power lvls are at:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsalliance.com/media/2010/03/daredevil_238-17.jpg anyone notice his size greatly varies

Parmaniac
Yeah on panel 1 he's as big as Daredevil and on panel 2 he's as small as a cat.

Mindset
lol

King Castle
Batman and nightwing Toss batarangs that are strong enough to damage an old obsolete amazo...

Bouboumaster
Batman and nightwing Toss batarangs that are strong enough to damage an old obsolete amazo...

And then what?

King Castle
cyro capsules and gas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.