Lord marvell vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

super boy gets supermans help

Black bolt z
Mar-vell should win.

Gecko4lif
marvell should get pimp slapped

Slaanesh
Prime choke him to death..

Uriel005
Actually CIS on I back Marvell. Prime dicks around too much and Marvell just... kinda doesn't. I see Marvell luring him into unfavorable conditions or allowing himself to be pushed into an area with a lack of sunlight as Prime's big Achilles heel lies in his dependence on direct sunlight. CIS off Prime should beat him with relative ease.

quanchi112
Mar-vell dominates him.

iceman24567
Primes rips Marvell in half then eats him

Omega Vision
He gets Superman's help?

In that case Superboy-Prime uses Superman as a club to kill Mar-Vell to death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Primes rips Marvell in half then eats him Based on which showings ? I mean the guy didn't even kill Ion here and he had more than enough time to do so whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blow. Mar-vell annihilates this team.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He gets Superman's help?

In that case Superboy-Prime uses Superman as a club to kill Mar-Vell to death. Supermans ugly mug would just get in his way eek!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on which showings ? I mean the guy didn't even kill Ion here and he had more than enough time to do so whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blow. Mar-vell annihilates this team.
Sbp played with ion.
Played with him hardcore.

The Nuul

And WOW this is a WTF team 2 stompage thread.

Colossus-Big C
alright its just sbp no superman

The Nuul

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sbp played with ion.
Played with him hardcore. No, he didn't. He even used his own weakness whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blast.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I vote for Prime personally

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
alright its just sbp no superman Prime still wins erm

carver9
Based on which showings ? I mean the guy didn't even kill Ion here and he had more than enough time to do so whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blow. Mar-vell annihilates this team.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually CIS on I back Marvell. Prime dicks around too much and Marvell just... kinda doesn't. I see Marvell luring him into unfavorable conditions or allowing himself to be pushed into an area with a lack of sunlight as Prime's big Achilles heel lies in his dependence on direct sunlight. CIS off Prime should beat him with relative ease.
Sbp played with ion.
Played with him hardcore.
thumb up Though i would say him dicking around depends on Primes mood there have been plenty of times when Prime has gone straight for the jugular

Gecko4lif
No, he didn't. He even used his own weakness whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blast.
Prime was laughing while beating ion to the point he could even defend himself

he is a dick like that

at anypoint he could have just broke his neck and moved on

quanchi112
Prime was laughing while beating ion to the point he could even defend himself

he is a dick like that

at anypoint he could have just broke his neck and moved on No, he couldn't have. Ion fought back and made a battle of it though it was in Prime's favor. Mar-vell toyed with teams and oneshotted Magus to death. Prime only oneshots teen titan members.

Gecko4lif
No, he couldn't have. Ion fought back and made a battle of it though it was in Prime's favor. Mar-vell toyed with teams and oneshotted Magus to death. Prime only oneshots teen titan members.
Re-read the fight

Ion hits him 3 times. To no effect.

Prime DESTROYS him.

Nihilist
Prime gives Marvell the Thanos treatment.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Prime gives Marvell the Thanos treatment. SBP aint Thanos... erm

quanchi112
Re-read the fight

Ion hits him 3 times. To no effect.

Prime DESTROYS him. The fight lasted a while unlike Mar-vell and Magus who was oneshotted to death.

iceman24567
Originally posted by FanBoy101
SBP aint Thanos... erm Yeah he's much faster so he beats Marvell faster than Thanos did eek!

quanchi112
Yeah he's much faster so he beats Marvell faster than Thanos did eek! Prime took his sweet old time on Ion despite the lead thing so there's no proof of this at all. Mar-vell's displays of powers are better than Prime's.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The way I see it... Thanos physically dominated and overpowered Marv... SBP would do the same.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The way I see it... Thanos physically dominated and overpowered Marv... SBP would do the same. thumb up Thats Primes bread and butter

FanBoy101
SBP would do the same. SBP aint Thanos... sick

quanchi112
The way I see it... Thanos physically dominated and overpowered Marv... SBP would do the same. I don't think so. Prime has never ever dominated someone with this level of power and Ion was a complete joke and look how long it took him to beat him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nah bro... we've seen bring do some pretty good feats.. He has excellent striking feats and was clearly VERY strong. He threw teams of heroes off him like they were children. Prime is a physical beast, and there should be no doubt about that. If Prime decides to stay away and go blast for blast with Marv.. he gets owned.. if he decides to get in close as Thanos did.. He dominates Marv.. just the same

Black bolt z
No, he didn't. He even used his own weakness whereas Mar-vell killed the Magus with one blast. But he can't kill ronan or nova or surfer who are lower then him with one blast?

Anyone else see the hypocrisy there?

Black bolt z
I don't think so. Prime has never ever dominated someone with this level of power and Ion was a complete joke and look how long it took him to beat him. facepalm
At you calling Ion a joke.

quanchi112
Nah bro... we've seen bring do some pretty good feats.. He has excellent striking feats and was clearly VERY strong. He threw teams of heroes off him like they were children. Prime is a physical beast, and there should be no doubt about that. If Prime decides to stay away and go blast for blast with Marv.. he gets owned.. if he decides to get in close as Thanos did.. He dominates Marv.. just the same We've seen Prime go rounds with Ion though and Superboy. Neither ended up dead and he fought them one on one. He's powerful and very strong but we have never seen Mar-vell beaten by anyone save Thanos and he'd absolutely maul Prime.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
But he can't kill ronan or nova or surfer who are lower then him with one blast?

Anyone else see the hypocrisy there? Because heroes don't just get oneshotted everytime they face a villain. Mar-vell didn't even consider them a threat and they weren't. Prime would run from these guys if they approached him.Originally posted by Black bolt z
facepalm
At you calling Ion a joke. He is until he proves otherwise. Quit responding to each post individually to increase your post count.

paisapower
Some of you guys must have forgotten Prime in LO3W. He wrecked Sodom Yat(who was the last Guardian at the time),along with 3 daxamites,2 ultaboys and others simultaneously

The dudes a beast

quanchi112
Originally posted by paisapower
Some of you guys must have forgotten Prime in LO3W. He wrecked Sodom Yat(who was the last Guardian at the time),along with 3 daxamites,2 ultaboys and others simultaneously

The dudes a beast He was getting beaten up left and right as well and needed an entire team along with him to help him out. he was getting worked by the Flash as well.

paisapower
He was getting beaten up left and right as well and needed an entire team along with him to help him out. he was getting worked by the Flash as well.

Negative,buddy its he who was working teams over. And as for flash,he had a amp which he mentioned and though he did land some shots they caused no damage

quanchi112
Negative,buddy its he who was working teams over. And as for flash,he had a amp which he mentioned and though he did land some shots they caused no damage He was terrified of the flash and mad mordru and others aiding him as he was hurt by nite and as he was zapped with darkness. The guy needed a team to fight a team and while he did do damage he's not on Mar-vell's level power wise.

Colossus-Big C
why did prime bfr adam instead of fighting him?

Prime

E-vell was a much better vilain though

iceman24567
Negative,buddy its he who was working teams over. And as for flash,he had a amp which he mentioned and though he did land some shots they caused no damage Both speedforce kids were amped and they were unloading on Prime of the dozen different heroes he faced during Final Crisis nobody came remotely close to stopping him only when they exploited his weaknesses did they stand a chance yet they still failed erm. Prime pounds Marvell into manure

quanchi112
why did prime bfr adam instead of fighting him? Fear.

iceman24567
why did prime bfr adam instead of fighting him? Is it likely that he bfred him on purpose after enjoying the silly punch Adam threw at him? The answer is no Adam is no threat to Prime no expression

paisapower
Fear.

It would be nice if you guys actually read the book. If you did, how could you forget that he casually punched him sending past the temperal protection from the tower which to his savation transported him back to his original earth

quanchi112
It would be nice if you guys actually read the book. If you did, how could you forget that he casually punched him sending past the temperal protection from the tower which to his savation transported him back to his original earth I did read the book.

Colossus-Big C
It would be nice if you guys actually read the book. If you did, how could you forget that he casually punched him sending past the temperal protection from the tower which to his savation transported him back to his original earth black adam wasnt injured at all

quanchi112
black adam wasnt injured at all Correct.

The Nuul
Superman and Prime couldnt take down SBP. SBP stomps.

Black bolt z
Quit responding to each post individually to increase your post count. I can't help it if your quotes are on two different pages.

Slaanesh
Prime will take Marvell and shove him down the many angle one throat..

The Nuul
I can't help it if your quotes are on two different pages.

Better yet, just dont reply to Quan.

Omega Vision
Correct.
Whether he was badly injured by Prime's punch or not is irrelevant to determining which one was superior.

We know Prime is superior because BA's magic amped punches tickled him whereas with one casual punch Prime sent BA flying. I don't think there's any reason to think that if the fight had continued Prime wouldn't have stomped the shit out of Teth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Superman and Prime couldnt take down SBP. SBP stomps. They did take him down and never had the chance due to him running away like he likes to do.

I can't help it if your quotes are on two different pages. You really don't understand how to do this do you ?

There are instances of it being on the same page anyways.

Whether he was badly injured by Prime's punch or not is irrelevant to determining which one was superior.

We know Prime is superior because BA's magic amped punches tickled him whereas with one casual punch Prime sent BA flying. I don't think there's any reason to think that if the fight had continued Prime wouldn't have stomped the shit out of Teth. I think Prime would beat him but it would take time and it wouldn't be like Mar-vell just casually owning entire teams like nothing.

Omega Vision

I think Prime would beat him but it would take time and it wouldn't be like Mar-vell just casually owning entire teams like nothing.
Except Prime has also casually owned entire teams like nothing. Bigger teams than Mar-vell.

Taking on teams is basically what Prime did on a daily basis. He's the epitome of the team wrecker class (which I've always seen as synonymous with High Trans-Low Skyfather) in comics.

quanchi112
Except Prime has also casually owned entire teams like nothing. Bigger teams than Mar-vell.

Taking on teams is basically what Prime did on a daily basis. He's the epitome of the team wrecker class (which I've always seen as synonymous with High Trans-Low Skyfather) in comics. What teams did he own by himself ?

Let's compare shall we.

No, Prime has fled in fear from teams, flashes, etc.

Omega Vision
What teams did he own by himself ?

Let's compare shall we.

No, Prime has fled in fear from teams, flashes, etc.
Did you not read SCW? He took on a massive team while at less than full power.

There's also the time in IC when he wrecked more than a dozen GLs, including Guy Gardner and Hal Jordan.

quanchi112
Did you not read SCW? He took on a massive team while at less than full power.

There's also the time in IC when he wrecked more than a dozen GLs, including Guy Gardner and Hal Jordan. Yes, he was running away and crying like a huge baby. He saw one flash and ran. he was getting dominated also. He didn't own any significant power players until he get one on one time against Ion and we saw how long it took.

Gl's are mainly cannon fodder. He was also trying to avoid everyone and flying away from them.

Black bolt z
Gl's are mainly cannon fodder. He was also trying to avoid everyone and flying away from them. no expression

The average GL is mid-high herald....

quanchi112
no expression

The average GL is mid-high herald.... The unnamed ones are jokes. If you feel otherwise then you'd be wrong once again.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753

E-vell was a much better vilain though

Nice nickname smile thumb up

Black bolt z
The unnamed ones are jokes. If you feel otherwise then you'd be wrong once again. No they're not jokes.They definitly are weaker then the name brand ones but they are all in the herald range.

iceman24567
black adam wasnt injured at all Not once in his post did he say he was injured if Adam had stayed he would have died. Prime didn't bfr him because he was scared he bfred him because he doesn't know how to hold back if the fight took place on earth he would have been knocking Adam threw buildings until Teth died from brain damage

carver9
What fight did prime have that is making people believe that he would run through teth?

iceman24567
All of his fights? It takes a couple people of Teths level to stand on even ground with Prime reread final crisis and see how absurd Superman and 3 other Kryptonian class characters looked against him no expression

carver9
All of his fights? It takes a couple people of Teths level to stand on even ground with Prime reread final crisis and see how absurd Superman and 3 other Kryptonian class characters looked against him no expression

I don't study the comic issues like you all do... you have to be a lil more specific. Are you referring to the comic where he received a sun amp and tossed all of them off of him?

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I don't study the comic issues like you all do... you have to be a lil more specific. Are you referring to the comic where he received a sun amp and tossed all of them off of him? Nah but thats a good comparison. Sun amp? Nah he absorbed sunlight like Superman, Powergirl and Supergirl do he was at or near his normal level when the sun touched him he was also pretty beat up too no expression. It just shows how strong he is compared to herald level people.
This is what I'm talking about
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Red.jpg
After that he even manage to get away from 1000+ year old Yat and Monel both Superman level in strength while weakened

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

iceman24567
^broke threw various shields made by Brainac with ease while below his normal strength level erm

psycho gundam
who wins

super boy gets supermans help lulz

carver9
Nah but thats a good comparison. Sun amp? Nah he absorbed sunlight like Superman, Powergirl and Supergirl do he was at or near his normal level when the sun touched him he was also pretty beat up too no expression. It just shows how strong he is compared to herald level people.
This is what I'm talking about
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Red.jpg
After that he even manage to get away from 1000+ year old Yat and Monel both Superman level in strength while weakened

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/PrimeD1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Shieldsgone.jpg

DAMN I love prime as a character... I forgot about all of that. Black adam has similar feats though.

quanchi112
No they're not jokes.They definitly are weaker then the name brand ones but they are all in the herald range. No, they are fodder and have been written as such.

iceman24567
DAMN I love prime as a character... I forgot about all of that. Black adam has similar feats though. Similar but not on the level of Prime even weakened they failed to hold him for more than one panel roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
DAMN I love prime as a character... I forgot about all of that. Black adam has similar feats though. Good point, I mean all top tiers have similar feats to this like breaking off a dogpile it doesn't mean really anything say above top tier wise.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lulz Yeah as if Superman would be the difference in a fight on this level laughing

psycho gundam
superman is there to play big john mcCarthy's role obviously.

Stoic
Prime, gets my vote. Although Magus was killed by Mar-Vell, I don't know how strong he was against energy attacks. Not enough info on the latest incarnation of Adam/Magus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Prime, gets my vote. Although Magus was killed by Mar-Vell, I don't know how strong he was against energy attacks. Not enough info on the latest incarnation of Adam/Magus. Magus was a beast.

celeyhyga17
no expression

The average GL is mid-high herald....

The average GL ain't no high herald.. U telling me a fodder gl is surfer level? no way !
Anyways , lord Marvell takes this since a team consisting of surfer, brb, nova prime, quasar, gladz, & Ronan didn't even make him flinch...

Prep-Man
Prime.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Anyways , lord Marvell takes this since a team consisting of surfer, brb, nova prime, quasar, gladz, & Ronan didn't even make him flinch...

in TI #4 the only one that actually fought Marvell is Nova Prime..Surfer only get to grab him once..which fight are u talking about??

Galan007
Prime.

He has shown, time and time again, that he is more than capable of dealing with entire groups of heralds simultaneously.... And at less than full power to boot. That aside, I'm also skeptical to assume Marv's blasts would be able to cause any significant harm to Prime for a few reasons: a.) his energies seemed to have a magical/mystical/arcane overtone to them, and Prime eats those kind of energies for breakfast -- b.) even Anti-Monitor's anti-matter energies were completely ineffectual against Prime... Can't imagine Marv's blasts packing more of a wallop then that.

My opinion.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Slaanesh
in TI #4 the only one that actually fought Marvell is Nova Prime..Surfer only get to grab him once..which fight are u talking about??

same one... it showed how insignificant they were to him... he basically invited them in to get info on where Thanos was.

issue #5 Ronan says "the enemy lord Escaped. he made us look like Idiots and almost Slaughtered us."

adding more to the fact that they were nothing to him and they just got played...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime.

He has shown, time and time again, that he is more than capable of dealing with entire groups of heralds simultaneously.... And at less than full power to boot. That aside, I'm also skeptical to assume Marv's blasts would be able to cause any significant harm to Prime for a few reasons: a.) his energies seemed to have a magical/mystical/arcane overtone to them, and Prime eats those kind of energies for breakfast -- b.) even Anti-Monitor's anti-matter energies were completely ineffectual against Prime... Can't imagine Marv's blasts packing more of a wallop then that.

My opinion.

I agree with all you said, and as I said. Prime was a physical beast like Thanos. Some say even physically stronger, thus if Prime got a hold of Marv... he would treat him like Thanos did.

Galan007
Agreed. thumb up

Omega Vision
I agree with all you said, and as I said. Prime was a physical beast like Thanos. Some say even physically stronger, thus if Prime got a hold of Marv... he would treat him like Thanos did.
Except he'd also call Marv a 'stupid idiot' or a 'crumbum' or some other ridiculous insult while doing it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol pretty much

Slaanesh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
same one... it showed how insignificant they were to him... he basically invited them in to get info on where Thanos was.

issue #5 Ronan says "the enemy lord Escaped. he made us look like Idiots and almost Slaughtered us."

adding more to the fact that they were nothing to him and they just got played...

well..your post made it sound like he beat them all when he clearly didn't fought them all..the only one that fought him was Nova..so we wouldn't know what would happen if they all had fought him..

Ronan didn't even meet Marvell no expression he's probably talking about the explosion..

quanchi112
Prime.

My opinion. Yet Superboy can scar him for life.

Slaanesh
Yet Superboy can scar him for life.

that's just a plot dude..get over it..Prime have tank something more powerful than that..we saw Thanos getting hurt from a black hole..can we assume Surfer is more durable than Thanos then..it's a low showing..the rules here is that we don't use low showing..

quanchi112
that's just a plot dude..get over it..Prime have tank something more powerful than that..we saw Thanos getting hurt from a black hole..can we assume Surfer is more durable than Thanos then..it's a low showing..the rules here is that we don't use low showing.. Black Hole>>>Superboy's hv. Prime isn't in Mar-vell's league I mean Ion and Superboy prove that.

Slaanesh
Black Hole>>>Superboy's hv. Prime isn't in Mar-vell's league I mean Ion and Superboy prove that.

i see u didn't get what i'm talking about..what does black hole >> HV has to do with anything i'm saying no expression

i'm saying that it's a low feat..like Thanos with the black hole..we don't use that kinda feat..

quanchi112
i see u didn't get what i'm talking about..what does black hole >> HV has to do with anything i'm saying no expression

i'm saying that it's a low feat..like Thanos with the black hole..we don't use that kinda feat.. I can dismiss both and we still have the Ion fight. Look at how Prime focused all his attention on him and Ion was still beaten but nowhere near dead. Mar-vell oneshotted Magus with one shot.

The Nuul
Prime.

Slaanesh
I can dismiss both and we still have the Ion fight. Look at how Prime focused all his attention on him and Ion was still beaten but nowhere near dead. Mar-vell oneshotted Magus with one shot.

what's wrong with the Ion fight??that just prove Ion is awesome to be able to hang with Prime..it's Yat first showing with Ion and his Daxamite ability..we don't have anything to compare him to..so him hanging with Prime is prove of his awesomeness..it doesn't prove Prime is weak..

iceman24567
Slaanesh laying the smack down

quanchi112
what's wrong with the Ion fight??that just prove Ion is awesome to be able to hang with Prime..it's Yat first showing with Ion and his Daxamite ability..we don't have anything to compare him to..so him hanging with Prime is prove of his awesomeness..it doesn't prove Prime is weak.. It proves Prime is weak imo. We've seen Mongul Jr. take and hold him prisoner and despite the lead poisoning the fight still continued. Mar-vell would dust him quicker than the Magus.

Slaanesh
It proves Prime is weak imo. We've seen Mongul Jr. take and hold him prisoner and despite the lead poisoning the fight still continued. Mar-vell would dust him quicker than the Magus.

did u read it??he doesn't have access to Ion when he was fighting Mongul no expression

quanchi112
did u read it??he doesn't have access to Ion when he was fighting Mongul no expression He didn't use any Ion powers whatsoever against Prime. None.

Slaanesh
He didn't use any Ion powers whatsoever against Prime. None.

what is Ion powers??

quanchi112
what is Ion powers?? I am saying he used his gl and daxamite powers he did nothing to suggest he was properly utilizing his Ion powers.

Slaanesh
I am saying he used his gl and daxamite powers he did nothing to suggest he was properly utilizing his Ion powers.

it's pretty clear to me that Ion is there to enhance his ability to the point that he was able to hang with Prime..did u see what Prime did to Hal and Guy..that's a high level GL..Yat is a rookie..even Supes couldn't handle Prime for long..but Yat did..even after being poison..so what does that tell u..Yat was using Ion to further enhance all of his ability..it's that simple..

or if u take Galan word..Prime is not at full power when he was fighting Ion..either way..it's not a bad showing for Prime..

quanchi112
it's pretty clear to me that Ion is there to enhance his ability to the point that he was able to hang with Prime..did u see what Prime did to Hal and Guy..that's a high level GL..Yat is a rookie..even Supes couldn't handle Prime for long..but Yat did..even after being poison..so what does that tell u..Yat was using Ion to further enhance all of his ability..it's that simple..

or if u take Galan word..Prime is not at full power when he was fighting Ion..either way..it's not a bad showing for Prime.. Superboy hung with him it's just inconsistencies is all and Black Adam wasn't even damaged by his punches just knocked back.

Yat used his gl ring to stop the poison he didn't use any Ion powers just his own on top of the gl ring and he still hung with him.

Prime was at full power soon as the sun came up he was back.

Slaanesh
Superboy hung with him it's just inconsistencies is all and Black Adam wasn't even damaged by his punches just knocked back.

Yat used his gl ring to stop the poison he didn't use any Ion powers just his own on top of the gl ring and he still hung with him.

Prime was at full power soon as the sun came up he was back.

superboy had help..the LOSH..no one has ever fought one on one with Prime that long except Ion..and why are u bringing black adam in this..he punch black adam once..nothing impressive or important there..

what the hell is Ion power??u keep talking about Ion power..show me scan of this Ion power..

iceman24567

or if u take Galan word..Prime is not at full power when he was fighting Ion..either way..it's not a bad showing for Prime.. Prime was battered and bruised before the Ion fight yet he still punked Ion thumb up

Slaanesh
Prime was battered and bruised before the Ion fight yet he still punked Ion thumb up

yup..the guy is created to do the impossible and he is just pure awesomeness thumb up

paisapower
Prime was battered and bruised before the Ion fight yet he still punked Ion thumb up

In leigion of 3 worlds a more experienced yat was the last Guardian. He went into the central battery for a charge and came out with 10 rings. Even still he got totalled along with 3 Daxamites 2 Ultra boys and more simultaneously. All ko'd on panel. Prime is on a different level

quanchi112
superboy had help..the LOSH..no one has ever fought one on one with Prime that long except Ion..and why are u bringing black adam in this..he punch black adam once..nothing impressive or important there..

what the hell is Ion power??u keep talking about Ion power..show me scan of this Ion power.. Prime had help throughout the entire legion battle including from his future self. He had one blow on Adam just like Marv had one blow on Magus. Two different leagues.

That's the point he only used his gl and daxamite powers.

Galan007
He didn't use any Ion powers whatsoever against Prime. None. He used a few blasts, but yeah, nothing major.

quanchi112
He used a few blasts, but yeah, nothing major. He was a complete noob as the Ion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.