Tonights night out at the bar...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
I was just leaving and saw a engagement ring chilling on the floor. I grabbed it quickly. I thought about taking it just to sell it but I did the right thing and gave it to the manager. I know him and I hope he does the right thing also. I hope this woman gets her ring back.

Done my good deed for this week. smile

Dave_97
what'd you drink at the bar?

how do you know it was an engagement ring?
did it read "to linda with love - from dave" because if so, im telling you right now, i wont talk about it.

The Nuul
Beer and one of waitresses (I pretty much know all of the staff) who is also married said it was a engagement ring. What I should have done is gave the bar my name and number so who ever it is, I can give it to them personally instead of worrying about possible dishonest people.

But what is done is done.

Rogue Jedi
*LOL's as the manager sells it*

Strangelove
good deed for the week? Pft, I try for like 10 a day.

Of course, I count making people laugh as a good deed because man, life's hard enough.

The Nuul
I always make people laugh and do little things. I guess this is my super good deed then.

Sancty
That's not a super good deed, that's what any decent person would have done.

And most probably wouldn't have felt the need to brag about it on the internet

what a good person you are... awehawe

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Nuul
I was just leaving and saw a engagement ring chilling on the floor. I grabbed it quickly. I thought about taking it just to sell it but I did the right thing and gave it to the manager. I know him and I hope he does the right thing also. I hope this woman gets her ring back.

Done my good deed for this week. smile

Boy, that's nothing, I once found an iPhone prototype in a bar....

Phoenix3068
it's an engagement ring, sure you can get a bit for it but it's real value is sentimental.

The Nuul
The way I looked at is that a few hundred is not going to change my life. I rather this person to be happy, just hope that manager is also going to do the right thing.

After thinking about it, I should have gave my name and number to the bar and if no one has contacted me with in a month then I should have sold it. This would have been the best thing to do.

But whatever, what is done is done. My attentions were good.

Bardock42
The way I looked at is that a few hundred is not going to change my life. I rather this person to be happy, just hope that manager is also going to do the right thing.

You are a saint. Bless you.

Sancty
Who'll play you in the movie?

awehawe

The Nuul
Intentions.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sancty
Who'll play you in the movie?

awehawe

You.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are a saint. Bless you.

Thank you.

The Nuul
Well, tonight I went back to the bar and the woman got her ring back from the manager. It ends up that she is a regular. Small world. Her story sounds legit and how she lost it. The talk of the bar staff was about me and her.

All is well.

Bardock42
Well, tonight I went back to the bar and the woman got her ring back from the manager. It ends up that she is a regular. Small world. Her story sounds legit and how she lost it. The talk of the bar staff was about me and her.

All is well.

How's that a sign of a small world?

The Nuul
It could have been some random regular, but its ends up that I know her. Imo or a matter of chance because there is two common patterns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.