Batman vs Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Christan Bale as Batman with his utility belt with all the gears he uses on the movies against live action movie version Snake Eyes (portrayed by Ray Parks) with all the weapons that he uses on the movies, so who wins?

KingD19
Snake Eyes in a stomp. He was basically superhuman in agility, speed, stamina, etc... And his blades would slice right through Batman's armor, if he even decided to use them.

Robtard
While I dig Bale's Batman and think GI JOE sucked dirty ass, Batman's likely not going to beat Snake Eyes here.

Now this Batman:

http://onceuponawin.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/batman-bomb.gif

Solos everyone and everything in GI JOE.

KingD19
Oh yeah...that flying bat tackle of his is legendary...it actually puts the comics Bat Kick to shame.

I hear his cowl eyebrows cause vertigo, confusion, and dementia.

Robtard
Guy's a genius; makes other guys like Andrian Veidt look like retards, has sloppy and slow punches that make guys go flying and has every possible conceivable gadget/device for any scenario at hand.

KingD19
When your punches can cause colorful words and sound effects to flash into existence...I don't wanna mess with you.

BruceSkywalker
Snake-Eyes stomps

Darth Martin
Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.