Namor vs Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
who wins?

The Nuul
Mesa thinks Apollo wins after a hard fight.

King Castle
Depends if you consider Apollo in the same power class as Thor and his Hammer....

i could See Namor taking some wins at his best some losses at his worse and some wins on his average..

Apollo i just dont know.. depends how he fights and what is within his character personality

The Nuul
Apollo is no where near HH or even MH. Hes LW at best.

King Castle
who is: HH, MH and LW?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Sancty

-Pr-
he asked a simple question, either answer or don't answer, but have some manners, please.

Starscream M
my vote is for apollo

Omega Vision
Intriguing matchup, both are low-mid end flying bricks who's power levels vary according to environmental factors.

I'm going to say Apollo provided he doesn't try taking the fight underwater.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Intriguing matchup, both are low-mid end flying bricks who's power levels vary according to environmental factors.

I'm going to say Apollo provided he doesn't try taking the fight underwater. why the hell would apollo try taking the fight underwater?!

King Castle
B/C he want to get wet...vin

in a forum setting when none is given i think his option to get near water is null.

Digi
Apollo also has better strength feats, can exist indefinitely in space, and is much, much faster (can travel around the world in a few minutes). He's a low-end Superman knock-off, everyone knows that. But why people downgrade him so much more than is warranted is a mystery to me. Seriously, can Namor rocket in from space, smash into Earth and create a crater the size of a large building, and walk out of it not just alive but unscathed? Either I'm missing something from his feats, or this is a stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Digi
Apollo also has better strength feats, can exist indefinitely in space, and is much, much faster (can travel around the world in a few minutes). He's a low-end Superman knock-off, everyone knows that. But why people downgrade him so much more than is warranted is a mystery to me. Seriously, can Namor rocket in from space, smash into Earth and create a crater the size of a large building, and walk out of it not just alive but unscathed? Either I'm missing something from his feats, or this is a stomp. its not a stomp because namor is on par in durability and strength is very close

King Castle
Originally posted by Digi
Apollo also has better strength feats, can exist indefinitely in space, and is much, much faster (can travel around the world in a few minutes). He's a low-end Superman knock-off, everyone knows that. But why people downgrade him so much more than is warranted is a mystery to me. Seriously, can Namor rocket in from space, smash into Earth and create a crater the size of a large building, and walk out of it not just alive but unscathed? Either I'm missing something from his feats, or this is a stomp but Namor has gone head to head with Thor and Hulk?

i'm not downgrading Apollo but Namor has good durability feats and travel speed is not the same as combat speed/reaction.

Prep-Man
Apollo.

The Nuul
Apollo.

Q99
Apollo's got Mid-Herald power, but he also has highly fluctuation batteries. He can both drain himself quickly and recharge himself almost as fast.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
who is: HH, MH and LW? I guess it's High Herald, Mid Herald, Low Herald (LW is most likely a typo)

The Nuul
Yeah W is .

Digi
Originally posted by Starscream M
its not a stomp because namor is on par in durability and strength is very close

Can Namor exist in the sun, scour the entire moon of baddies in seconds, throw skyscrapers, or crash into Earth from space at Mach speeds unharmed? I'm aware of Namor's feats, I've read his impressive respect thread. But despite Apollo's well-documented fluctuations, any battlegrounds that isn't lopsided in Namor's favor (underwater at night, for example), Apollo will win handily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.