Chaos War Hercules vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shokosugi
Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
stalemate

Black bolt z
Hasn't this already been done?

Anyway RKT wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hasn't this already been done?

Anyway RKT wins. there at the same level

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
there at the same level No.

CosmicComet
Herc via unmatchable charisma.

His charisma has impacted the internet itself. Thor has not and never will.

shokosugi
I agree. Herc is second only to Superman in terms of Charisma.

CosmicComet
Supes isn't someone I'd call charismatic. He's one of the top 5 (at least) most iconic fictional characters in history, but charismatic is not an accurate term for him.

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/1106514-cool_story_bro_super1-400x399.jpg
^But this...is an amazing achievement.

Actually for some reason I'm having a hard time thinking up people from DC who I'd call charismatic. They are mostly just bad ass.

The Bruce Wayne persona maybe, but Batman himself no...Wonder Woman...HELL no.

Lobo is one I guess.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Supes isn't someone I'd call charismatic. He's one of the top 5 (at least) most iconic fictional characters in history, but charismatic is not an accurate term for him.

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/1106514-cool_story_bro_super1-400x399.jpg
^But this...is an amazing achievement.

Actually for some reason I'm having a hard time thinking up people from DC who I'd call charismatic. They are mostly just bad ass.

The Bruce Wayne persona maybe, but Batman himself no...Wonder Woman...HELL no.

Lobo is one I guess.

Lobo's Charisma is more of a negative thing though... It's more along the lines of follow me or I'll frag you to Gawd and back. Except with women... I mean who could resist Lobo. big grin

"Id"
Herc via unmatchable charisma.

His charisma has impacted the internet itself. Thor has not and never will.

Who needs charisma, when he can spit his defiance at you.

the Darkone
stalemate

NO!

What the f**k? RKT was quasi-omniscient, more powerful than Odin ever was. RKT had the full Odinforce and Rune magic, he killed Mangog with a gesture and defeated beings that were superior to Odin. who has Hercules face on that level? confused

Gecko4lif
Thor has not and never will.
I SAY THEE NAY!

Slaanesh
probably Herc..

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
NO!

What the f**k? RKT was quasi-omniscient, more powerful than Odin ever was. RKT had the full Odinforce and Rune magic, he killed Mangog with a gesture and defeated beings that were superior to Odin. who has Hercules face on that level? confused hercules is quasi onmiscent also, read chaos war, mikaboshi even tricked hercules to use his omiscence to locate the gods, and it was stated he is the skyfather of skyfathers meaning he is more powerful than all of them combined

hercules stopped time , beat up all of the skyfathers and killed zeus right after zeus staggered a hungry galactus

there at the same level stalemate

ankur29
herc imo

Gecko4lif
skyfather of skyfathers meaning he is more powerful than all of them combined

No. At best is means he is the strongest. At worse it just means he is the most capable leader.

But nowhere in that spectrum can it be assumed he is stronger than all of them combined

The Nuul
Superman solos.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
No. At best is means he is the strongest. At worse it just means he is the most capable leader.

But nowhere in that spectrum can it be assumed he is stronger than all of them combined he did beat them all up(in a physical fight) and killed zeus

but one thing for sure is that he was above skyfather level just as rune king thor was

Mindset
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

But nowhere in that spectrum can it be assumed he is stronger than all of them combined At best it could mean he is to skyfathers as skyfathers are to humans.

Not that I believe that is the case.

TheLordofMurder
My gut says RKT...

Uriel005
Herc and Thor are analogues. would be an interesting fight in comics but I think that Herc has a bit of a tendency to be more simple minded than Thor. Not to say that he is stupid or anything but I think Thor tends to go into a situation with a bit more thought than Herc. This gives him a bit of an edge in my book.

rotiart
NO!

What the f**k? RKT was quasi-omniscient, more powerful than Odin ever was. RKT had the full Odinforce and Rune magic, he killed Mangog with a gesture and defeated beings that were superior to Odin. who has Hercules face on that level? confused

My gut says rkt is constantly overrated. He never fought the guys that hide in shadows..straight up. He destroyed the tree that recycled life over and over and fed them.. And saying Thor was all seeing when someone like heimdall who isn't a skyfather but sees a lot...

And At the time mangog fought rkt that was after the storyline where he was no longer powered by his race... So it's difficult to say what mangogs actual power was... Though it was after the designate storyline where Thor had a tough fight against mangog..

Unless of course you are trying to compare that Odin is on the same level as Thor... You can't really say rkt was any stronger than Odin... Odin just never sought to destroy that which brought eternal life to his people... When Thor went and found Odin he left him there rather than bring him back because he realized he had to end their cycle of rebirth.

iceman24567
Herc ftw

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Uriel005
Herc and Thor are analogues. would be an interesting fight in comics but I think that Herc has a bit of a tendency to be more simple minded than Thor. Not to say that he is stupid or anything but I think Thor tends to go into a situation with a bit more thought than Herc. This gives him a bit of an edge in my book.

Herc is a bit stupider because he can afford to be. big grin

He is the man.

Mindset
Does RKT have nuts?

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Does RKT have nuts? Rage said he has deez and doz. shrug

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
My gut says rkt is constantly overrated. I agree.

That being said RKT wins.

CosmicComet
He wins if this was a Fabio look-alike contest.

Other than that he will try to match Herc strength for strength and he will be atomized by galaxy wiping level nutshot.

rotiart
Hercules beats people who wear capes. Thor wears a cape. Ergo hercules beats Thor. :-P

Black bolt z
Hercules beats people who wear capes. Thor wears a cape. Ergo hercules beats Thor. :-P mmm

Doesn't eternity wear a starry cape?

Gecko4lif
mmm

Doesn't eternity wear a starry cape?
Clock

and it is part of his body so I think it would act like a prehensile tail

DarkOdin
My gut says rkt is constantly overrated. He never fought the guys that hide in shadows..straight up. He destroyed the tree that recycled life over and over and fed them.. And saying Thor was all seeing when someone like heimdall who isn't a skyfather but sees a lot...

And At the time mangog fought rkt that was after the storyline where he was no longer powered by his race... So it's difficult to say what mangogs actual power was... Though it was after the designate storyline where Thor had a tough fight against mangog..

Unless of course you are trying to compare that Odin is on the same level as Thor... You can't really say rkt was any stronger than Odin... Odin just never sought to destroy that which brought eternal life to his people... When Thor went and found Odin he left him there rather than bring him back because he realized he had to end their cycle of rebirth. RKT Thor is ahead of Odin buy far.

The Odinforce itself even confirmed this.

Thor with teh Odinpower is equal to Odin in terms of raw power but Odin had more knowledge on how to weild it

RKT had the same access to the Odinpower but he had full control of the rune magic that is what puts him way above Odin.

iceman24567
^Way above is a stretch no expression. I also believe RKT is overrated

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by DarkOdin
RKT Thor is ahead of Odin buy far.

The Odinforce itself even confirmed this.

Thor with teh Odinpower is equal to Odin in terms of raw power but Odin had more knowledge on how to weild it

RKT had the same access to the Odinpower but he had full control of the rune magic that is what puts him way above Odin.

? Where does it say any of that regarding Thor having full control of the Rune Magic and Odin didn't?

Stall_19
I think Herc wins this. He's just too powerful for RKT.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
? Where does it say any of that regarding Thor having full control of the Rune Magic and Odin didn't? When Thor was hanging himself he had to go further then Odin did to obtain the Rune magic he NEEDED more then Odin to do what Odin couldn't

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Stall_19
I think Herc wins this. He's just too powerful for RKT. HErcules still hasn't done anything yet to establish him as beyond a skyfather let alone RKT

iceman24567
Herc already has feats that put him on skyfather level going h2h with various bloodlusted god heads, stopping time everywhere, giving powers to a bunch of heroes and killing his own father who was also skyfather level if not a little stronger being able to rock Galactus and tank his shots. Hell his feats of overall power was more impressive than RKT they both have some form of omniscience i give the edge to Herc. To think if it wasn't for Hercs omniscience and stubborness the godheads wouldn't have been pwned so easily erm

bagsikdangal101
I'll go with RKT on this one because of this.

http://media.theouthousers.com.s3.amazonaws.com/previews/102010/thumbs/CHAOSWAR002_int_LR-2.jpg

Chaos War Hercules is powerful but he lacks control on his new skyfather powers as he admits in Chaos War#2.

iceman24567
Well that is something but nothing significant i still feel Herc so far is more impressive

Black bolt z
Can we wait until CW is finished for herc to have more feats until we debate with him?

Stall_19
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
I'll go with RKT on this one because of this.

http://media.theouthousers.com.s3.amazonaws.com/previews/102010/thumbs/CHAOSWAR002_int_LR-2.jpg

Chaos War Hercules is powerful but he lacks control on his new skyfather powers as he admits in Chaos War#2.

I don't see that as a hindrance as he didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone. Would be the case in this fight.

iceman24567
Can we wait until CW is finished for herc to have more feats until we debate with him? No! We debate now child smile

rotiart
Originally posted by iceman24567
No! We debate now child smile

I'd tell you to chill... But you are already the iceman so.. :-P

iceman24567
I'd tell you to chill... But you are already the iceman so.. :-P Nice never seen it worded like that before laughing

DarkOdin
Well that is something but nothing significant i still feel Herc so far is more impressive RKT is above Odin which is very impressive. Him easily beheading looking who absorb all off asgard is very impressive. RKT also omniscience was greater then Odin thus the reason RKT was able to defeat the ones above all where Odin could figuare it out how. HErcules power level should be as high as a skyfather at the very least his omniscience is ok buy nothing greater then any other skyather However RKT showed to be even more so on how his personality changed b/c of his level of omniscience was as Hercules well...even with his omniscience is proving to still be a bit stupid. Two examples him leading all the earth's heros to be trapped in a dream state then revealing the location of the god heads was even better.

iceman24567
RKT is above Odin which is very impressive. Him easily beheading looking who absorb all off asgard is very impressive. RKT also omniscience was greater then Odin thus the reason RKT was able to defeat the ones above all where Odin could figuare it out how. HErcules power level should be as high as a skyfather at the very least his omniscience is ok buy nothing greater then any other skyather However RKT showed to be even more so on how his personality changed b/c of his level of omniscience was as Hercules well...even with his omniscience is proving to still be a bit stupid. Two examples him leading all the earth's heros to be trapped in a dream state then revealing the location of the god heads was even better. Rkt being above Odin i understand but to say he was far above him? Nah not buying it without some feats to show for it. Herc has never received such an amp before nothing anywhere close to it so he's a little slow on how to use it properly but at this point i can say he's up there with the high end skyfathers

Naija boy
ill go with herc.

KingD19
Hercs lack of control will more than likely give him the majority. He might try to blast Thor and KO him, and end up scattering his atoms across time and space.

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by Stall_19
I don't see that as a hindrance as he didn't want to accidentally hurt anyone. Would be the case in this fight.

I kind of view them equal in power(although I still doubt that).Lack of control means lack of skill in using something.Thor has been using powers(strength,weather manipulation,& etc) as contrary to Herc who only uses strength.So it comes down to who has more skills in using their powers.And I view RKT as the one who is better skilled between them.

DarkOdin
Rkt being above Odin i understand but to say he was far above him? Nah not buying it without some feats to show for it. Herc has never received such an amp before nothing anywhere close to it so he's a little slow on how to use it properly but at this point i can say he's up there with the high end skyfathers See ican't see high end skyfathers when the top MArvel skyfather was odin and RKT way beyond him plus the fact i haven't seen hercules do anythign impressice to put him up on top yet excpet summon big G and eternity however that something King Thor and Zeus could do too. Plus you have too add all of king Thor feats to RKT with other then no galaxy bustign feats he was on par or better then Odin during his reighn

D_Dude1210
Just to add:

The feat where Herc defeats a Zeus that "took down" Galactus was actually ALL orchestrated by Mikaboshi to trick Herc into revealing the location of the other Gods.

An omniscience feat, yes. But as a power tier feat? More of a nonfeat really.

KingD19
It was an orchestration, but he actually did defeat Zeus. He was just trying to warn him without outright telling him since I'm assuming Makaboshi wouldn't allow it.

And it can be seen as a power tier feat, since the only other person capable of finding the Godheads was Thor(I'm assuming from his time as RKT and Ruler of Asgard). He literally tore apart reality on a whim and found them in moments, something Mikaboshi couldn't do, despite his massive power.

D_Dude1210
Zeus w/o an amp would NEVER be able to defeat Galactus, even Galactus was surprised. There was an OBVIOUS amp here on Zeus' powers. Mikaboshi needed Galactus down, so he made it so. Mikaboshi needed Herc to reveal the location of the other Godheads (thru trickery), so he made it so. Herc had zero control over the outcome of the battle. Thus, the whole thing is a nonfeat over power levels.

"Tearing reality on a whim" isn't really all that impressive for skyfather, IMO. And locating the other Godheads is an omniscience feat and not a power-level feat (tho it's funny that he had the omniscience to find the Godheads but not the omniscience to realize he was being tricked).

iceman24567
Herc still downed Zeus though

DarkOdin
Herc still downed Zeus though Who was a puppet at teh time and Galactus did zap him good before. It was all part of the plan to reveal the location.

iceman24567
Who was a puppet at teh time and Galactus did zap him good before. It was all part of the plan to reveal the location. Whether it was part of the plan or not Herc show power output to kill a amped Zeus it's more impressive than anything RKT did

shokosugi
iceman is correct.

DarkOdin
Whether it was part of the plan or not Herc show power output to kill a amped Zeus it's more impressive than anything RKT did NOt at all the goal was to get HErcules to do what he did IF THe Chaos king wanted to kill HErcules he would have. After all chaos king Kill zeus again with second of the third battle then absorb all the hell realms. Chaos king wanted Herc to kill him

Mindset
So did Herc have help killing Zues?

DarkOdin
So did Herc have help killing Zues? Did you read the comic yes!!! Lesser being have killed skyfathers At the very least Hercules if a skyfather kill an amped one that planned on dieing is not a feat. If Galactus planned for Silver surfer to shove his board up his rearend it would not be an feat for SS

D_Dude1210
I don't know what ppl are arguing about. Mikaboshi WANTED Herc to think that he mortally wounded his father so he can trick him into revealing the location of the other Godheads. It was an orchestration/ruse/trick. It was scripted and Zues was made to take a fall so that Herc would get suckered. Zues was amped when he took down Galactus and took a dive to Herc. What more expalanation is needed here???

It's like saying that the Big Show would become a UFC champion because he beat Lesnar in a WWE wrestling match.... :-/

quanchi112
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I don't know what ppl are arguing about. Mikaboshi WANTED Herc to think that he mortally wounded his father so he can trick him into revealing the location of the other Godheads. It was an orchestration/ruse/trick. It was scripted and Zues was made to take a fall so that Herc would get suckered. Zues was amped when he took down Galactus and took a dive to Herc. What more expalanation is needed here???

It's like saying that the Big Show would become a UFC champion because he beat Lesnar in a WWE wrestling match.... :-/ laughing out loud

iceman24567
So did Herc have help killing Zues? thumb up

bagsikdangal101
A lot of people here thinks Herc killing daddy Zeus is a big feat when this was all orchestrated by Mikaboshi to find the portals of the Council Of Godheads?The thing is, Mikaboshi made Herc look like a

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1501045-amaterasu004.jpg

And this happened.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1524838-die002.jpg

Point is Mikaboshi used Zeus as a way to goad Hercules to reveal the Council Elite.That's why I don't see Herc killing Zeus as a big feat for him.If Herc was fighting a Skyfather who isn't Zeus, do you think he'll be goaded into revealing the Throne room of the Council Elite?

D_Dude1210

He didn't really kill Zeus. Mikaboshi did.

Warlord

Mindset
Did you read the comic yes!!! Lesser being have killed skyfathers At the very least Hercules if a skyfather kill an amped one that planned on dieing is not a feat. If Galactus planned for Silver surfer to shove his board up his rearend it would not be an feat for SS No, I didn't read the comic. Which is why I asked the question. If Galan planned on dying and SS showed the output to actually be able to kill him, that is still a feat, so that's a pretty bad analogy. It seems like you guys are skirting around the issue, all that really matters is if Herc was able to kill Zues under is his power, whether the entire event was manipulated by someone else doesn't matter. I still haven't really gotten my answer; was someone giving Herc the power to beat Zues or was Zues's power being drained to allow Herc to beat him?

If one of these is the case, then you're right, it isn't really an impressive feat, if not, well, you're wrong.

Colossus-Big C
im going to post the scans

http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/10563/5b8239105622865.jpg http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/10563/dad334105622877.jpg http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/10563/f92f46105622909.jpghttp://thumbnails11.imagebam.com/10563/d84c2e105622919.jpghttp://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/10563/7704c3105622931.jpghttp://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/10563/e67b1a105622938.jpg http://thumbnails30.imagebam.com/10563/5ba3a3105622956.jpg http://thumbnails16.imagebam.com/10563/bb7ad7105622967.jpg

Mindset
Thanks mate.

shokosugi
Hercules was NOT AMPED by Chaos King when he killed ZEUS.

Colossus-Big C
From issue 1
http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10108/859fbd101074080.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/10108/12ce4a101074094.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10108/b2a415101074104.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/10108/5c3094101074115.jpg

shokosugi
From issue 1
http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/10108/859fbd101074080.jpg http://thumbnails15.imagebam.com/10108/12ce4a101074094.jpg http://thumbnails13.imagebam.com/10108/b2a415101074104.jpg http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/10108/5c3094101074115.jpg

that doesn't answer mindset's question.

iceman24567
No, I didn't read the comic. Which is why I asked the question. If Galan planned on dying and SS showed the output to actually be able to kill him, that is still a feat, so that's a pretty bad analogy. It seems like you guys are skirting around the issue, all that really matters is if Herc was able to kill Zues under is his power, whether the entire event was manipulated by someone else doesn't matter. I still haven't really gotten my answer; was someone giving Herc the power to beat Zues or was Zues's power being drained to allow Herc to beat him?

If one of these is the case, then you're right, it isn't really an impressive feat, if not, well, you're wrong. Mindset ftw

the Darkone
RKT still wins, hell the Rune Magic which ancient arcane is greater than Hercules. RKT is on another level!

I see it like this RKT>>> Odin>King Thor => Hercules (Skyfather).

Hercules did beat the other skyfathers but he wouldn't last 5 min the greatest skyfather of them all Odin.

iceman24567
I stand by my original post Hercs feats so far have been more impressive than anything Rkt has done. Herc for the solid

Mindset
RKT still wins, hell the Rune Magic which ancient arcane is greater than Hercules. RKT is on another level!

Hercules did beat the other skyfathers but he wouldn't last 5 min the greatest skyfather of them all Odin. So he would do worse than Thanos?

shokosugi
RKT is over-rated. Herc kills RKT.

the Darkone
Originally posted by shokosugi
RKT is over-rated. Herc kills RKT.

You don't count!

Herc is overrated! Herc got the whole Godhead council killed, that's why all the skyfathers called him a fool.

Colossus-Big C

Hercules did beat the other skyfathers but he wouldn't last 5 min the greatest skyfather of them all Odin. i dont think you understand.
1.odin=zeus
2. they are the most powerful skyfathers but not by any large amount . just look at seth the egyp skyfather( when he fought odin)

the Darkone
i dont think you understand. 1.odin=zeus
2. they are the most powerful skyfathers but not by any large amount . just look at seth from the egyp gods .

Don't tell me what I don't understand! I know about Odin and Zeus and the rest of the sky-fathers. Odin, Zeus, Vishnu are pretty close over all Odin is better that Zeus and Vishnu. Seth was upgrade when he fought Odin and he will still weaken and he still beat Seth and the second time Odin had amnesia and once he regained his memory he BFR Seth a$$.

Hercules is more like King Thor when he gained Odin powers and he did pretty damn good! Hercules is not on RKT level, hell even King Thor is not on RKT level. RKT was quasi omniscience he saw past, present, future at the same time and had the full power of the Odineforce and the Rune Magic, he ended Ragnarok which Odin couldn't do. Odin wanted a son that would surpass him and Asgard in power and might and he did.

Before we put Hercules on RKT status let's have a wait and see moment!

the Darkone

Zeus was already dead before he fought Hercules, if anything Zeus was the puppet on the string and being control by Mikaboshi! Zeus was the bait and Hercules feel for it.

Mindset
Wait, Zues was dead?

wtf

bagsikdangal101
Here's the Interview in Newsarama that I got.

Pak said Mikaboshi was using Zeus as a Trojan Horse.

the Darkone
Wait, Zues was dead?

wtf
When Mikaboshi was coming for Hades and his realm. Hades release the prisoners of Hades and order them to fight Zeus, ares everybody that was in Hades fought and lost and Zeus was the first one to get stomp! Mikaboshi took over Hades and has its occupants.

the Darkone

Pak said Mikaboshi was using Zeus as a Trojan Horse.

pretty much, Hercules is getting overrated already.

rotiart
Am I remembering thors arc wrong. Did he actually fight those who sit in shadows? I remember it as them asking Thor not to destroy the tree... And him doing it... And that was the end of them... I dont remember an on panel fight... Bit the way darkone talks leads me o believe I'm remembering it wrong

DarkOdin
Am I remembering thors arc wrong. Did he actually fight those who sit in shadows? I remember it as them asking Thor not to destroy the tree... And him doing it... And that was the end of them... I dont remember an on panel fight... Bit the way darkone talks leads me o believe I'm remembering it wrong No fight Thor was offered to join them. However it should be noted that they couldn't stop him

shokosugi
A Mikaboshi-amped Zeus was definitely overwhelmed by Herc, but only a few sec before that he was shurgging off Galactus' eye beams.

Herc > Galactus' eye beams

Mindset

Pak said Mikaboshi was using Zeus as a Trojan Horse. OK, so that shows Herc fought an amped Zues who was being used by Mikaboshi as a trick to achieve his purposes.

What were you trying to show with this?

When Mikaboshi was coming for Hades and his realm. Hades release the prisoners of Hades and order them to fight Zeus, ares everybody that was in Hades fought and lost and Zeus was the first one to get stomp! Mikaboshi took over Hades and has its occupants. Oh ok, "dead".

rotiart
No fight Thor was offered to join them. However it should be noted that they couldn't stop him

Not that they couldn't but didn't... That's not the same thing... The issue iirc talks about those who sit in shadows being in a different plane of existence so it's entirely possible they couldn't have interacted if they wanted to... They hadn't prior...

DarkOdin
Not that they couldn't but didn't... That's not the same thing... The issue iirc talks about those who sit in shadows being in a different plane of existence so it's entirely possible they couldn't have interacted if they wanted to... They hadn't prior... If that was the case Balder could of defeated them and Odin was aware of them. They had access to asgard and open up a window between the 2. very doubtful they had no control or at the very last no power to do so

D_Dude1210
Wait, Zues was dead?

wtf

Zeus was already dead when he fought Herc. Mikaboshi was inhabiting his body and used Herc's attachment to his father to trick him into revealing the location of the Godheads (by making Herc believe that he mortally wounded his father).

The whole scene was a set-up, Mikaboshi made Zeus pretend to be mortally wounded (even tho he was already dead) and the fact that this Zeus shrugged off Galactus' eyebeams (who himself was shocked that a "mere" skyfather shrugged off his attacks) but suddenly fell to an attack by (a much less powerful) Hercules, proves that the WHOLE incident was simply fabricated/orchestrated by Mikaboshi.

Also, Zeus didn't "die" from Herc's attack. He went down and acted like he was mortally wounded. As soon as he was no longer needed, Mikaboshi came out of his Zeus-corpse-shell and wtfpawnd the other Godheads.

Warlord

DarkOdin

quanchi112

Black bolt z
RKT still wins.

Warlord
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is summoning someone impressive ?

because when I used it in Final Fantasy titles years ago I won the fights

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
because when I used it in Final Fantasy titles years ago I won the fights This isn't final fantasy.

Warlord
you think

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
you think Yep.

Colossus-Big C
BOth King Thor and Zeus could summon cosmic eternity and 2 others at once if i remember so that is basci skyfather stuff that was purely zeus doing, king thor went to zeus for help then zeus summoned eternity/infinty, not to mention zeus even saved king thors life in the issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.