Team Thanos vs. Team Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Thanos, Adam Magus, Lord Mar-vell vs. Superboy Prime, Doomsday, Mordru(jsa)

Who wins ?

carver9
Thanos and prime would be a good fight... marvell stomps doomsday and I don't know who would win between the last 2.

Galan007
Mordru wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Mordru wins. Are you saying he solos ?

shokosugi
pretty much

Prep-Man
Mordru wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you saying he solos ? Yup. smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
I do agree Mordru is the biggest player on this field. Kinda a little unfair imo. I give Thanos odds against prime and Marv/Magus is a good fight with Doomsday.. Mordru... I just don't see anybody handling him

Galan007
^ Kinda what I was thinking. I mean even without the powerups he had in JSA, Mordru still bested the wizard Shazam within the RoE. Insane.

guy222
S P Team

Black bolt z
I wouldn't say mordru solos.

But team DC or a healthy 8/10 i'll say.

But Thanos, Mar-vell, and Magus.Damn.....that sounds like a team made of pure badass.

quanchi112
Yup. smile I read the arc granted it was like eons ago but I wasn't floored. I think Magus can definitely take him on.Originally posted by shokosugi
pretty much How ?

Galan007
I read the arc granted it was like eons ago but I wasn't floored. I think Magus can definitely take him on. Read the arc again. Also read Mordru's appearances in which he was not amped (like he was in the JSA storyline), yet was still able to own the likes of Shazam in the RoE, and Thunderbolt itself.

Magus has nowhere near that level of power.

Naija boy
Mordru is really on a bit of another level. Considerably above Adam magus thats for sure. And Lord marvel is pretty good but lets not get carried away.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Naija boy
Mordru is really on a bit of another level. Considerably above Adam magus thats for sure. And Lord marvel is pretty good but lets not get carried away. thumb up Seriously Mordru is a high end skyfather Adam would get one shot.. again Marvell could hold his if Mordru felt like playing with his food

quanchi112
Read the arc again. Also read Mordru's appearances in which he was not amped (like he was in the JSA storyline), yet was still able to own the likes of Shazam in the RoE, and Thunderbolt itself.

Magus has nowhere near that level of power. I seem to recall him getting owned by Fate once and his fear of imprisonment being up there.

I can definitely see Magus going toe to toe with him. He was weakened and took on the gotg and faked his own death up against a cc.

Galan007
^ Nabu never beat Mordru when he had his JSA powerups.

Feat-wise, Magus is nothing to Mordru. Your opinion there is completely baseless.

quanchi112
^ Nabu never beat Mordru when he had his JSA powerups.

Feat-wise, Magus is nothing to Mordru. Your opinion there is completely baseless. I rarely decide these matchups at all due to feats alone and feel like Magus could definitely beat Mordru based on what he did and what he was capable of. Marv was a beast.

Galan007
^ Huh? Matchups in the versus forum have to be based mainly on feats. Otherwise we would only have personal opinion to dictate the outcome of a given battle -- and I'm sure you can see why that is a horribly flawed way to go about things.
none

Anyhow, from a feat standpoint Magus doesn't even compare to Mordru. That much is unquestionable.

quanchi112
^ Huh? Matchups in the versus forum have to be based mainly on feats. Otherwise we would only have personal opinion to dictate the outcome of a given battle -- and I'm sure you can see why that is a horribly flawed way to go about things.
none

Anyhow, from a feat standpoint Magus doesn't even compare to Mordru. That much is unquestionable. Not feats alone but how they stack up against other characters. I don't say character a wins because they have more impressive feats than character b I factor in powers, feats, how they match up, etc.

Magus seems more clever than Mordru as well.

iceman24567
none

Anyhow, from a feat standpoint Magus doesn't even compare to Mordru. That much is unquestionable.
thumb up Featwise Mordru takes a dump on Magus and Marvell

Galan007
Not feats alone but how they stack up against other characters. I don't say character a wins because they have more impressive feats than character b I factor in powers, feats, how they match up, etc.

Magus seems more clever than Mordru as well. If character A has better feats, and based on those feats, has more power than character B, then character A is going to win a versus battle every single time. Why? Because on panel feats can be used to prove character A is superior -- whereas baseless personal opinion is all character B has going for him/her.

Feats trump opinion. Flash Fact.

iceman24567
Magus more clever than Mordru surely he's joking? How many times did Mordru escape imprisonment from very powerful mages? He also escaped from the Spectre unharmed whereas ALL magic users in his weightclass were killed no expression. Quan is full of shit

Prep-Man
Team SBP.

kevdude
Quan you are grasping at straws here... Superboy Prime team.

Uriel005
It's a bit unfair that while Thanos is immortal to a point I don't think that hes on Mordru's level of immortal. Destined to survive past the end of the universe is Galactus wtf pwn levels. Anyways Doomsday is weak link here but between Mordru and Prime they gonna take in 7-8/10 less if Mordru takes too much time on Magus.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Uriel005
It's a bit unfair that while Thanos is immortal to a point I don't think that hes on Mordru's level of immortal. Destined to survive past the end of the universe is Galactus wtf pwn levels. We will find this out soon.

zeel
If character A has better feats, and based on those feats, has more power than character B, then character A is going to win a versus battle every single time. Why? Because on panel feats can be used to prove character A is superior -- whereas baseless personal opinion is all character B has going for him/her.

Feats trump opinion. Flash Fact.

Galan i have a serious question for you. I understand what you are talking about. But lets takes the example of supes and thanos. Who is stronger?.

Thanos dont have the lifting feats thats supes does due to the fact hes a villain they dont lift stuff much. Yet thanos has backhanded and mulled multiple bricks at the same time. he has showed physical strength in manhandeling flocks of characters at the same time but just dont have the lifting feats. Who is stronger?

Dr. manhatten and Zuras are good examples of featless characters with the potential to dominate other characters that have tons of feats. Where i think its important to acknowledge on panel feats, I really think its important to address powersets too. Just becasue someone has more feats in one area dont meant he or she is going to win the fight. The more popular characters tend to have more feats due to the fact the are in comics more often. I guess this is just my opinion though.

anyhow mordrus team for the win prolly.

iceman24567
^I think you completely misunderstood what Galan was trying to explain erm

Galan007
Originally posted by iceman24567
^I think you completely misunderstood what Galan was trying to explain erm I believe so.

quanchi112
If character A has better feats, and based on those feats, has more power than character B, then character A is going to win a versus battle every single time. Why? Because on panel feats can be used to prove character A is superior -- whereas baseless personal opinion is all character B has going for him/her.

Feats trump opinion. Flash Fact. It isn't justbaseless opinion I argue based on the whole picture not just feats which you seem hell bent on doing.

By your reasoning Superman>>>>>Magus if we just go by feats, right ?

Magus more clever than Mordru surely he's joking? How many times did Mordru escape imprisonment from very powerful mages? He also escaped from the Spectre unharmed whereas ALL magic users in his weightclass were killed no expression. Quan is full of shit He's been shown his future he's destined to lose every single time. He's the biggest loser of all whereas Magus was only defeated while he was depowered due to a cc Kang gave just to stop the Magus.

Originally posted by kevdude
Quan you are grasping at straws here... Superboy Prime team. Who beats Thanos ?

iceman24567
Originally posted by kevdude
Quan you are grasping at straws here... Superboy Prime team. Correction Mordrus team wins

quanchi112
Correction Mordrus team wins Uhm, these two characters were in the same story and Mordru followed Prime not the other way around, sport.

quanchi112
And feat for feat I still think Magus takes it against Mordru because of this bad boy which I forgot about due to reading it so long ago.

So I definitely think Magus can defeat Mordru even on his own.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gotg_17_16.jpg

Prep-Man
thumb up Featwise Mordru takes a dump on Magus and Marvell

lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
lol Beat the feat I just posted by jsa Mordru.

iceman24567
lol Mordru is easily the most powerful person in this thread fighting skyfathers to a standstill on various occasions his team members are grunts in comparison

quanchi112
Mordru is easily the most powerful person in this thread fighting skyfathers to a standstill on various occasions his team members are grunts in comparison Thanos fought Odin to a standstill while far less powerful and he's the premier skyfather.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^I think you completely misunderstood what Galan was trying to explain erm

While he may have missed the point in some ways, but also brings up a valid point still the same. In general, the pont Galan makes is of course correct, we go by feats, and said feats help to establish power levels for characters in a vs. fight. However, comics also have themes or people just don't have many appearances and thus feats. The point he brought up about Thanos vs. Superman (strength wise) is an obvious one that shows how you can't just look at feats all the time. I think that much should be universally agreed upon.

TheTyrant
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
While he may have missed the point in some ways, but also brings up a valid point still the same. In general, the pont Galan makes is of course correct, we go by feats, and said feats help to establish power levels for characters in a vs. fight. However, comics also have themes or people just don't have many appearances and thus feats. The point he brought up about Thanos vs. Superman (strength wise) is an obvious one that shows how you can't just look at feats all the time. I think that much should be universally agreed upon. Yes, which is why the feats are the ultimate deciding factor type arguments are too flawed.

Prep-Man
SBP.

quanchi112
SBP. How ?

Black bolt z
How ? By being much stronger?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
By being much stronger? based on what ?

Black bolt z
based on what ? Mordru mostly.

quanchi112
Mordru mostly. What did he do then which sold you.

Black bolt z
Read the arc again. Also read Mordru's appearances in which he was not amped (like he was in the JSA storyline), yet was still able to own the likes of Shazam in the RoE, and Thunderbolt itself.

quanchi112
And feat for feat I still think Magus takes it against Mordru because of this bad boy which I forgot about due to reading it so long ago.

So I definitely think Magus can defeat Mordru even on his own.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/gotg_17_16.jpg

Much more impressive feat there. Magus alone beats Mordru.

Black bolt z
Much more impressive feat there. Magus alone beats Mordru. Ummm...that feat proves nothing.

quanchi112
Ummm...that feat proves nothing. So now feats to save all of the 616 don't count but just yesterday you said feats matter. You contradict even yourself.

Black bolt z
So now feats to save all of the 616 don't count but just yesterday you said feats matter. You contradict even yourself. He stopped the fault from expanding.

And he was amped.

quanchi112
He stopped the fault from expanding.

And he was amped. Yes, which affected the entire universe and he used other energies but to do so on his own is a tremendous feat. Name me a better Mordru feat.

Black bolt z
Yes, which affected the entire universe and he used other energies but to do so on his own is a tremendous feat. Name me a better Mordru feat. Originally posted by Galan007

quanchi112
You don't even realize what happened he tricked Shazam and then escaped due to the Spectre showing up. I mean read the material before you copy and paste other posters opinions. I guess tricking someone and fleeing is proof he's better than Magus iyo.

Black bolt z
Or....y'know stomping the JSA/JLA.

God I always get the two confused.I have know idea why.

quanchi112
Or....y'know stomping the JSA/JLA.

God I always get the two confused.I have know idea why. Stopming those teams isn't impressive compared to the characters listed here.

Black bolt z
Stopming those teams isn't impressive compared to the characters listed here. So stomping high heralds isn't better then stomping another high herald?

And you forget that magus was amped for that fight.

quanchi112
So stomping high heralds isn't better then stomping another high herald?

And you forget that magus was amped for that fight. You seem to think jsa is all composed of high heralds which is incorrect.

What fight was Magus amped for ?

Black bolt z
You seem to think jsa is all composed of high heralds which is incorrect.

What fight was Magus amped for ? Flash is a mid/WW is a high and superman is a high.

Sorry i meant to put feat.he was amped for that feat.

quanchi112
Flash is a mid/WW is a high and superman is a high.

Sorry i meant to put feat.he was amped for that feat. Those are just a few characters not the entire team.

The incantations were his own.

Black bolt z
Those are just a few characters not the entire team.

The incantations were his own. Still 2 high heralds and a mid.Show me a better feat from Magus.When hes not amped.

And he was still amped.

quanchi112
Still 2 high heralds and a mid.Show me a better feat from Magus.When hes not amped.

And he was still amped. I just did. he wasn't amped for the incantations he used the belief energies.

Magus tore through the gotg while weakened after this mammoth feat an dthen faked his own death against a cc user. Done.

Black bolt z
I just did. he wasn't amped for the incantations he used the belief energies.

Magus tore through the gotg while weakened after this mammoth feat an dthen faked his own death against a cc user. Done. Of over a million people.He was amped.

And who is that strong the in GOTG?Gamora and mantis are the strongest and their not exactly high heralds themselves.

And what the hell does faking his death have to do with anything?

quanchi112
Of over a million people.He was amped.

And who is that strong the in GOTG?Gamora and mantis are the strongest and their not exactly high heralds themselves.

And what the hell does faking his death have to do with anything? I said the energies he used were not his own. I already said this. You not understanding and posting the same thing shows you don't understand how to respond in a debate.

Drax tore his heart out and he fought against a weapon that could kill him and easily stomped this team. Magus would beat Mordru.

it shows what he's capable of while weakened against a cc user.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.