Tai Lung vs Mr. Incredible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
A much better match I think than using Ang Lee's Hulk.

The scenario is they fight on the bridge that Tai Lung fought the Furious Five in, in the movie. Fight is to the death. CIS and PIS is off.

Robtard
On the bridge, Mr. Incredible doesn't have a chance, he ends up being kicked off and falling to his death. Lung was agile as Spider-man, or there about.

Kaibs
Yeah good point. We'll make it the jungle on that island that they all had to rescue Mr. Incredible on.

Robtard
I'd still go with Tai Lung, due to speed, agility, fighting skill and claws. Though Mr. Increbible is a tough mofo, he's slow and he can wear out.

Impediment
Mr. Incredible bench pressed locomotives.

Nephthys
Whats Incredible's best durability feat? Tai Lung was building-busting with a single kick towards the end and I can't remember if Mr. I will be treating those as serious attacks or love taps.

BruceSkywalker
Mr. Incredible gets wrapped up like a christmas present by Tai Lung

Kaibs
Think so? I mean the mofo fell off a god damn waterfall and wasn't damaged. Got the shit beat out of him repeatedly by that metal monster thing. There was a lot of things he's done that shown he's pretty badass.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kaibs
Think so? I mean the mofo fell off a god damn waterfall and wasn't damaged. Got the shit beat out of him repeatedly by that metal monster thing. There was a lot of things he's done that shown he's pretty badass.

yeah i do, it will be a nice fight but Tai Lung is vastly superior

Kaibs
I'm still not sold on Tai Lung destroying him though. I think he could win probably 6/10 but Mr. I was pretty elusive in finding ways to defeat his opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.