Super Spys vs Questionable Sorts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingD19
Roy Miller(Knight & Day) and Jason Bourne(Bourne Trilogy) face off against Charlie Wax(From Paris With Love) and Frank Martin(Transporter trilogy). Roy and Jason meet up by accident in New York after both easily take out a team of agents trained specifically to bring them down. Before fighting each other, they realize they're both fugitives from the law, and impressed with each others skills, decide to team up and increase their chances of survival and completing their missions.

The government goes to extreme lengths, and hires Wax and Frank Martin to bring them back, no questions asked, alive.

Somehow they get into a lengthy chase, then all crash(unharmed) on the docks. Any weapons they had fell into the water, so the fight is a 2 on 2 brawl, and any objects lying around can be used as makeshift weapons.

Shards of glass, pipes, rope, etc...

Who takes it? If Wax is too much or too little, he can be replaced with Bone(Blood & Bone)

Kaibs
Well... Frank Martin's background was pretty hardcore Military. Charlie is probably the weak link. I haven't seen Knight & Day so someone will have to fill in the void I have there, but I'd say Bourne is on par with Frank easily if not slightly better.

KingD19
I called them questionable sorts because despite their badassery, you don't know exactly what all they did, just that they're super badass.

bLGJFFb73eI

Wax did effortlessly take down 6 armed gang members in roughly 10/11 seconds.

ZMsxIriZoWE

Millers pretty handy in a fight as well.

Like I said though, if Charlie doesn't seem to be enough, he can be replaced with Isiah Bone.

Kaibs
I heard Tom Cruise was pretty badass in it. He's probably better than Charlie. Charlie did some pretty cool stuff, but I mean idk there are others who are better, and can do way better things. I.E. Brian Mills.

KingD19
Been a while since I seen any decent action flicks....I just saw From Paris last night, and I saw Knight/Day earlier today, so they came to mind. Any suggestions on who to switch him with besides Liem Nielsen?

He is an option though.

Kaibs
Originally posted by KingD19
Been a while since I seen any decent action flicks....I just saw From Paris last night, and I saw Knight/Day earlier today, so they came to mind. Any suggestions on who to switch him with besides Liem Nielsen?

He is an option though.

Well do you want newer people like those two, or older ones too? Cause you could go as far back as Bond if that's the case. There's plenty of good action heroes out there.

KingD19
All the guys are pretty recent, just trying to keep the fight modern.

Kaibs
Rgr that. I'll think about some while I'm running. Someone else will probably come along and say some stuff too.

KingD19
Bump.

Kaibs
I've been giving it some thought, and a couple others you could talk about is Mr. Ms. Smith, Smith (from Shoot Em Up), John "Kable" Tillman.

Lestov16
God Damn! Just got done watching Knight and Day and I think team 1 has this clearly. Roy was an absolute monster

Lestov16
I rushed my initial judgement. IDK who would win between Roy and Charlie. Roy did pull off some absolutely insane stunts, but Charlie was pretty much a live-action Brock Samson, and not only did his neck snap seem easier, but the way he dismantled the guy's gun and jammed the piece into his throat was great as well. They seem to have equal skill in gunfights, and Charlie is smart too, given how he timed how long it would take the guy to get down stairs.

That being stated, Charlie was going up against gang members and terrorists with no discernible skill, whereas Roy was going up against CIA assassins and SWAT teams, and Roy was pulling off far more impressive stunts as well.

Roy seems like a spy who is skilled in lethal combat amongst many other things, whereas Charlie feels like a killing machine who trained specifically in using violence to solve every problem he comes across.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.