Dumbest Thing You've Heard in Comic Shop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
I was in the comic shop to day while I was waiting for the Santa Claus parade to start. It is right on the main street, so it was full of "civies" who just wanted to pass some time and get out of the cold. I was thumbing through some back issues and I overhear some guy talking to a girl in the store and he says "Hey have you heard of the Hulk? I own all his comics. He eventually turns red." I bit a hole in my tongue and walked back into the cold. sad

So what is the dumbest, thing you've heard someone say in a comic shop?

Badabing
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I was in the comic shop to day while I was waiting for the Santa Claus parade to start. It is right on the main street, so it was full of "civies" who just wanted to pass some time and get out of the cold. I was thumbing through some back issues and I overhear some guy talking to a girl in the store and he says "Hey have you heard of the Hulk? I own all his comics. He eventually turns red." I bit a hole in my tongue and walked back into the cold. sad

So what is the dumbest, thing you've heard someone say in a comic shop? I seriously would have bounced that douche outta the shop.

The dumbest things I've heard were speculation regarding Steve Rogers when he was dead and Bruce Wayne when he was gone. That doesn't compare to what's said in the CB vs forum every day though. durpalm

Nihilist
That Hulk could beat up the Living Tribunal.

Corrupt_America
Thor in his classic costume doesn't look gay.

psycho gundam
final crisis sales pitches

Tha C-Master

So what is the dumbest, thing you've heard someone say in a comic shop? Is that more ignorant than dumb? Sounds like it.

Stoic

So what is the dumbest, thing you've heard someone say in a comic shop?

How much is this comic, when all the guy had to do was look at the cover.

The Nuul
Hulk beating Supes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
final crisis sales pitches laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

I lold.

StyleTime
I'm not sure if this is "dumb" as opposed to random and possibly inappropriate, but a guy at a comic store I went to once said....

"I saw the history of dildos on TV last night."

Afterwards, he shared his newfound knowledge with everyone there. That'll teach me to venture outside of my regular shops.

Black bolt z
Not really heard.

But at a comic sale at black friday I say a guy buy $574.48 of graphic novels. Were it not for the 50% off sale it would have been over $1100 in comics he probably already owned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.