What extra ability....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What extra ability would you give these people to make them complete? You can only give them one extra power... what would that be?

Wolverine
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Spiderman
Batman (something additional added to his suit)
Wonder Woman

Example:

Wolverine: I would make him a 15 tonner.
Superman: the ability to shoot cosmic blast from his hands.
Hulk: more speed
Thor: super speed
Spiderman: hulk level healing factor
Batman: super strength added to his suit
Wonder woman: electricity generating from her hands that adds on to her punching power.

Please give them a minor power... no matter manipulating... etc.

Parmaniac
Spider-man: Omnipotence.

Simbon
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Yeah, I think most of these guy's could be "complete" w/ reality-warping as well.

Assuming that one can only give them minor powers (nothing in herald range), I'd say:

Wolverine: Teleportation
Superman: TP
Hulk: Flight, or no longer has to breathe
Thor: A penis.
Spiderman: healing factor
Batman: Is already complete
Wonder Woman: A penis. JK I'd give Wonder Woman a SECOND lasso.

Corrupt_America
Superman - true invulnerability to kryptonite, red sun r, energy drain and magic.

Then let him ***** **** the surfer.

Sin I AM
id give batman the ebony blade...it just seems fitting, or the spawn symbiote

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Simbon

Thor: A penis.
I think you mean balls

Juk3n
Actually quite hard trying to add an ability that doesn't look like an add on and half keeps in character with the recipient.

Wolverine - Probably something along the lines of Taskmaster and Mister X's abilities, both infact.

Spiderman - Pheremone manip about twice that of Daken.

Batman - Venom Symbiote that doesn't alter personality, all the benefits, none of the drawbacks.

Daredevil - probably smething alone the lines of Karnak weakness spotting, although he kinda has this to a small degree, id upgrade it to karnak levels. That or Chi manip to the highest order. OR, maybe a daywalker power upgrade, still keeping him within the "street" realm - ish, but operating just a lil bit higher for longer.

Punisher has an upgraded he's known and Foreigner. When punisher dies for real, he wants to come back as Foreigner.

celeyhyga17
Wolverine - super str
Superman - Mjolnir
Hulk - flight
Thor - super speed without Mjolnir
Spiderman - flight
Batman - super str
Wonder Woman - penis too

Black bolt z
A batman symbiote sounds pure badass.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man's an odd case; he's so well rounded and different that he isn't really "incomplete" imo, he'd be better off just upping his current abilities.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder woman: electricity generating from her hands that adds on to her punching power.

facepalm

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juk3n
Punisher has an upgraded he's known and Foreigner. When punisher dies for real, he wants to come back as Foreigner. it hurts my heart to agree cause i love punisher, but the kudos to god aka the foreigner healed the wound 143%

rotiart
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Spider-Man's an odd case; he's so well rounded and different that he isn't really "incomplete" imo, he'd be better off just upping his current abilities.

If you made spiderman stronger... Faster and so much more agile than he is now such that he can fully fly... Well he'd be superman

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by rotiart
If you made spiderman stronger... Faster and so much more agile than he is now such that he can fully fly... Well he'd be superman It doesn't have to be a massive amp.

Would increasing his current abilities make him fly?

Stall_19

I'd just give him money. Dude's always broke.

Tha C-Master
He ends up broke again in the end, sounds more like poor to me. smile

That was a good answer. Maybe give him the mindset to make *and* keep his money.

Badabing
What extra ability would you give these people to make them complete? You can only give them one extra power... what would that be?

Wolverine
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Spiderman
Wonder Woman
I'd make Wolvey as powerful as Jinzin, Dum Dum and Srank portray him. durverine

Thanos - Give him all the powers which Quan, Nihilist and Kurupt attribute to him. thanduros

stick out tongue

I don't think I'd add any powers to the characters listed. Maybe clarify or highlight some attributes they already have though.

Wolverine - I'd make more use of his skills such as stealth and fighting abilities.

Superman - I'd make more use of his hyper-fast Kryptonian brain.

Hulk - Show more of his adaptive abilities.

Thor - Make him more consistent in being impervious to most "mortal" weapons. Also have him use his speed more. He has shown his "god-like" speed before, but not recently.

Spider-Man - Make more use of his speed and spider sense. There shouldn't me as many people who can lay a glove on Parker.

Batman - Probably highlight the fact that he's one of the top fighters in the DCU. Nobody under low meta should be able to beat him 1 on 1.

Wonder Woman - Raise her durability. No character near Superman/Thor class should be worrying about bullets.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing

Thanos - Give him all the powers which Quan, Nihilist and Kurupt attribute to him. thanduros

stick out tongue

I don't think I'd add any powers to the characters listed. Maybe clarify or highlight some attributes they already have though.

Wolverine - I'd make more use of his skills such as stealth and fighting abilities.

Superman - I'd make more use of his hyper-fast Kryptonian brain.

Hulk - Show more of his adaptive abilities.

Thor - Make him more consistent in being impervious to most "mortal" weapons. Also have him use his speed more. He has shown his "god-like" speed before, but not recently.

Spider-Man - Make more use of his speed and spider sense. There shouldn't me as many people who can lay a glove on Parker.

Batman - Probably highlight the fact that he's one of the top fighters in the DCU. Nobody under low meta should be able to beat him 1 on 1.

Wonder Woman - Raise her durability. No character near Superman/Thor class should be worrying about bullets.

Good post.

Black bolt z
I'd like to change 3 things abotu characters

1-Batman: More brutality.More just badassness

2-Thor: Have him use his actual godly speed

3-Thanos: Let him lose more.Yes he's a badass but he never really loses.Its either by some sort of self defeat,drax,cosmics, or stopping the fight right before.

Uriel005
wolverine definitely needs TP or TP resist with how often he gets mind raped

iceman24567
Wolverine actually has good tp defense though he's just not immune to tp.

illadelph12
I'd give Wolverine a camouflage ability that allows him to practically disappear in any environment. Not pure invisibility, but a kind of cloaking ability similar to a Predator or Jem Hadar.

Tha C-Master

. They generally can't PIS and CIS aside. When he's going all out he leaves fights untouched. Being on here it people make it seem like the average KMC'er puts him down.

Nightcralwer: magic and a general power up

Daredevil: extend his sense of touch/proximity sense into something akin to a lateral line sense

spider-man: should be more spider and less man

Rockslide: his nature as a psionic entity should be played up, same goes for chamber, also drop the apocalypse looks, restore classic chamber's powers

ankur29
i added a fewe charecters

Wolverine: he's pretty awesome as it is , don't know what to add for him

Superman: same as above

Captain marvel/BA: ability to throw the lightninig as a projectile

Hulk: flight/improve his skin durability so that adamantium can't cut it ,like his old days

Thor: restore the Odin Force upgrade that he lost

Spiderman: a healing factor& restore the 'other' upgrades

Batman (something additional added to his suit): if it's a power then healing factor (i.e would increase all his attributes), else a batman beyond type suit i.e 10x stat boost

Wonder Woman: imporve skin durability to at least luke cage level
deadpool: a adamantium skeleton ( sure hes getting sick of being dismembered )

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm
lol

Sin I AM
Darwin.....make him a villian

nah, just make him man up. strong guy could do without the ridiculous limitations too

Sin I AM
Originally posted by 753
nah, just make him man up. strong guy could do without the ridiculous limitations too

id like to see him as a traitor in the x-men....effectively neutralizing their powers

strong guy sucks

guido rocks!

Darwin could with a change of attitude, he doesnt need offensive powers, just wade trhough everything thrown at him at choke his enemies would do it.

marwash22
Wolverine - Super strength

Superman - foresight or some kind of Spidey sense type of power.

Hulk - enhanced intelligence

Thor - super speed

Spiderman - he's already complete imo. All he needs is an enhancement of an ability he already possesses.

Batman - something that augments his strength/durability like the beyond suit.

Wonder Woman - tk.

carver9
Originally posted by marwash22

Thor - super speed

Spiderman - he's already complete imo. All he needs is an enhancement of an ability he already possesses.

Wonder Woman - tk.

If they ever increased spiderman strength to 50+ tons... made him nigh invulnerable and increased his speed by a tab... he could EASILY be a mid herald stat wise. He would be running through people like flies.

illadelph12
I'd give Batman the power to teleport via shadows. He could enter and exit any shadow regardless of it's size.

Another good character to upgrade would be Colossus. I'd give him a variation of density control where his strength and weight would increase proportionate to his hardness (no homo). He could increase his density beyond that of adamantium at will, as well as take on a liquid metal form.

carver9
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd give Batman the power to teleport via shadows. He could enter and exit any shadow regardless of it's size.

Another good character to upgrade would be Colossus. I'd give him a variation of density control where his strength and weight would increase proportionate to his hardness (no homo). He could increase his density beyond that of adamantium at will, as well as take on a liquid metal form.

Now that would be bad ass for colossus but wouldn't that kind of make him unbeatable?

That batman trick you mentioned... does that only work at night or can he hide in the shadows during the day as well?

Konton
Diana hasn't had problems with bullets for years, is way more durable than Luke Cage, etc. etc. etc.

=[

After all the versus threads, the respect thread, tideoftime's long-winded explanatory posts, Q99's debate and reason... and I still hear about Wondy's "poor durability." I really hate you guys sometimes.

She has a MYSTICAL weakness to bullets, and they still don't even penetrate her skin.

Thor - super speed

Wonder Woman - tk. hulk already has that

Tha C-Master
Midherald for Spider-Man? He has some nasty strength feats, but I guess it depends on how high you raise his abilities, I think it'd take a bit more than a slight upgrade though.

Another good character to upgrade would be Colossus. I'd give him a variation of density control where his strength and weight would increase proportionate to his hardness (no homo). He could increase his density beyond that of adamantium at will, as well as take on a liquid metal form. Good idea for Batman, I guess giving him powers takes away from him being Batman though.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
hulk already has that I mean enhanced for a person who is already of average intelligence, not enhanced in relation to classic hulk standards.

Reed/Cho/Doom level intelligence.

carver9
Midherald for Spider-Man? He has some nasty strength feats, but I guess it depends on how high you raise his abilities, I think it'd take a bit more than a slight upgrade though.

Good idea for Batman, I guess giving him powers takes away from him being Batman though.

Hulk is mid herald... and upping spidermans abilities would make him just as formidable.

I mean enhanced for a person who is already of average intelligence, not enhanced in relation to classic hulk standards.

Reed/Cho/Doom level intelligence. he already has that

Tha C-Master
Hulk is mid herald... and upping spidermans abilities would make him just as formidable. You said class 50, a slight speed increase, and making him nigh invulnerable.

How tough are you talking, like Colossus durability?

I thought Hulk was low herald?

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
he already has that rly? didn't know that.

carver9
You said class 50, a slight speed increase, and making him nigh invulnerable.

How tough are you talking, like Colossus durability?

I thought Hulk was low herald?

I was saying making him nigh invulnerable... class 50 for someone like spidey would make him a beast and the speed that he has now already give high end beings hell...any further increase would make him untouchable to almost anyone physically.

People underate hulk... he is easily a mid herald. I wouldn't consider him high herald due to his versatility but that doesn't mean he can not stomp their heads in.

rly? didn't know that. Current hulk is sporting banner's mind and he's one of the 'eight smartest people on earth', pawning heralds and supergeniuses left and right with his gameboy.

SamZED
Wolverine - nothing. HF + adamantium bones and claws = perfect combination for his job.
Superman - he already has one too many powers imo
Hulk - greater combat speed
Thor - nothing. Just have him use all the powers he has more often and effectively.
Spiderman - nothing. Id have him rely on his ss more. The ability he has demonstrated but rarely used.
Batman (something additional added to his suit) durability
Wonder Woman - invisible clothes.. goes well with her invisible plane.

Tha C-Master
I was saying making him nigh invulnerable... class 50 for someone like spidey would make him a beast and the speed that he has now already give high end beings hell...any further increase would make him untouchable to almost anyone physically.

People underate hulk... he is easily a mid herald. I wouldn't consider him high herald due to his versatility but that doesn't mean he can not stomp their heads in. Hulk is great in books but in the forum some characters benefit more (magic users, speedsters, etc.) Strength based characters don't generally do as well by the rules.

Spider-Man meets many of those requirements when he's pissed, if he were amped casually to that level and *then* got pissed, I might put him at mid. KMC ranked Flash at mid herald though (though that is bogus).

illadelph12
Now that would be bad ass for colossus but wouldn't that kind of make him unbeatable?

That batman trick you mentioned... does that only work at night or can he hide in the shadows during the day as well?

Good idea for Batman, I guess giving him powers takes away from him being Batman though.

To answer your question Carver, it would work day or night. He'd be able to step in and out of a shadow/darkness as if it were a doorway/portal and emerge from any shadow he wished. I guess a limitation would have to be placed on the ability, like he could only do it using shadows in places he's been or shadows in his line of sight, but there wouldn't necessarily be a distance range, so he could step into a shadow on the Watchtower and step out in the Batcave. He'd also be able to bring a person along with him for the trip (like, say, he grabs a criminal and drags him through a shadow portal and leaves him on a ledge of a skyscraper or bridge then ports back to the scene of the crime for the other criminals).

carver9
Hulk is great in books but in the forum some characters benefit more (magic users, speedsters, etc.) Strength based characters don't generally do as well by the rules.

Spider-Man meets many of those requirements when he's pissed, if he were amped casually to that level and *then* got pissed, I might put him at mid. KMC ranked Flash at mid herald though (though that is bogus).

Flash is one dimensional... that is why he is as low as he is.

carver9
To answer your question Carver, it would work day or night. He'd be able to step in and out of a shadow/darkness as if it were a doorway/portal and emerge from any shadow he wished. I guess a limitation would have to be placed on the ability, like he could only do it using shadows in places he's been or shadows in his line of sight, but there wouldn't necessarily be a distance range, so he could step into a shadow on the Watchtower and step out in the Batcave. He'd also be able to bring a person along with him for the trip (like, say, he grabs a criminal and drags him through a shadow portal and leaves him on a ledge of a skyscraper or bridge then ports back to the scene of the crime for the other criminals).

Perfect... batman would be badass.

Tha C-Master
Flash is one dimensional... that is why he is as low as he is. 1 Dimensional? He can do damn near what he wants and stomps just about anybody on the list of high herald.

Insane speed, conjuring things out of nowhere, stopping and charging kinetic energy, time travel... He would only seem one dimensional at first glance. Flash is definitely pretty close to being the most powerful hero when he's not goofing around.

-Pr-
Flash is one dimensional... that is why he is as low as he is.

flash isn't one dimensional in the slightest.

Parmaniac
Flash is one dimensional... that is why he is as low as he is. As a Wolverine fan you should be careful with the "1-dimensional" card. sneer

Warlord
Wolverine - telepathy
Superman - telepathy
Hulk - telepathy
Thor - telepathy
Spiderman - telepathy
Batman (something additional added to his suit) - telepathy
Wonder Woman - telepathy

Mindship
- Wolverine - adamantium-fiber ligaments.
- Superman - superhealing by touch.
- Hulk - proportional superspeed.
- Thor - better tactical awareness when fighting bricks.
- Spiderman - healing factor.
- Batman - short-term powered-flight system.
- Wonder Woman - can generate a new costume and have everyone like it.

Deadline

Hate. no expression dur

1 Dimensional? He can do damn near what he wants and stomps just about anybody on the list of high herald.

Doesn't stomp the Silver Surfer. uhuh

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 753
Doesn't stomp the Silver Surfer. uhuh

A hilarious post from another website:

"The Mother****ing Flash

Now, I don't know how many of you dogs of the scurviest sea read comics, but I do a big pile of comics. One thing that blows my mind is how completely insane the powers in the DC universe are. Look at Superman. This guy has more powers than French restaurants have ways to say "your taste in wine is atrocious". He has powers to do with every part of his body and then some. He forgets powers sometimes. He can shoot heat rays out of his eyes, frost breath from his mouth and red son radiation from his ass. He's that sort of crazy dude. All because he absorbs solar radiation.

Look at Batman. His power? The anti-power. Sure, he should be some tame, kung fun master of not much, but instead he's the hottest shit to ever shit on a plate. You got a power? He'll find your weakness and give you seizures or heart attacks. He'll light you on fire when you're sleeping or make you recharge your green lantern ring in the power outlet. Ten thousand volts of **** you batman. That's Batman.

But the ****ing Flash, my god, my ****ING GOD, this man has the greatest powers of all. If Superman's powers are being sucked off by twin super models and batman coming home to discover your wife is not only bisexual but has two friends she wants you to 'get in on' then the Flash is an orgy with a thousand women who also want to pay your World of Warcraft billing. And click the mouse for you. This man is just that ****ing hot. They have to power him down in the comics half the time just to keep him from doing everyone else's job.

Ok first off, he can travel at lightspeed. Mother ****! Not only does he travel at lightspeed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's ****ing fast. But wait! The ability to move at Lightspeed just isn't ****ing enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at lightspeed would run into shit but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, ****er) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or ****ING EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transfering kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. IT's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the ****ing Flash.

Tha C-Master
Now imagine that somehow there's someone who can get around the Flash blowing your balls up secret ninja technique. Ok. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power makes no sense but basically he can throw a rock at you, and you think it's going slow and then he's like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and bam it's going at lightspeed. So he can throw seven million rocks at you in a second then make them all goes different speeds thus striking your nads with seven million rocks one after the other.

But wait! There's more! He can also take energy from the very power of speed and make clothes out of it. Yes. Flash makes his pants out of GOES FAST. The man is so fast he can make Flash pants that GOES FAST go right into. I don't even start to understand the physics of that but basically SPEED == REALLY TIGHT UNDERWEAR AND COOL LIGHTNING THINGIES OVER THE EAR. You would think this is the end of it but ok let's say Flash is fighting Superman and shit he's going to lose and **** how is Superman THIS ****ing strong? I don't know he must be Superman fused with Batman into some sort of guy with tons of plans on how to punch you far harder than anyone else ok to end it off the Flash can GO BACK OR FORWARD IN TIME ON COMMAND.

How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beatdown, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! **** you Flash! You moved the stairs to Soviet ****ing russia! RUSH-A! *****.

Oh, and lastly his greatest power is he isn't fast in bed. He takes it slow and gets all the ladies with his superpowers then actually satisfies them in the sack. Who the Hell is this guy? You'd think he could AT LEAST be a premature ejaculator since his penis is moving at lightspeed but NOOOO he's even good in bed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak greasefire."

Solidus Black

Wolverine - super speed (100 mph or thereabouts)
Superman - assault and defensive telekinesis
Hulk - growth
Thor - cosmic awareness
Spiderman - teleportation
Batman - the force (or just a light sabre)
Wonder Woman - shapeshifting

-Pr-

"The Mother****ing Flash

Now, I don't know how many of you dogs of the scurviest sea read comics, but I do a big pile of comics. One thing that blows my mind is how completely insane the powers in the DC universe are. Look at Superman. This guy has more powers than French restaurants have ways to say "your taste in wine is atrocious". He has powers to do with every part of his body and then some. He forgets powers sometimes. He can shoot heat rays out of his eyes, frost breath from his mouth and red son radiation from his ass. He's that sort of crazy dude. All because he absorbs solar radiation.

Look at Batman. His power? The anti-power. Sure, he should be some tame, kung fun master of not much, but instead he's the hottest shit to ever shit on a plate. You got a power? He'll find your weakness and give you seizures or heart attacks. He'll light you on fire when you're sleeping or make you recharge your green lantern ring in the power outlet. Ten thousand volts of **** you batman. That's Batman.

But the ****ing Flash, my god, my ****ING GOD, this man has the greatest powers of all. If Superman's powers are being sucked off by twin super models and batman coming home to discover your wife is not only bisexual but has two friends she wants you to 'get in on' then the Flash is an orgy with a thousand women who also want to pay your World of Warcraft billing. And click the mouse for you. This man is just that ****ing hot. They have to power him down in the comics half the time just to keep him from doing everyone else's job.

Ok first off, he can travel at lightspeed. Mother ****! Not only does he travel at lightspeed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's ****ing fast. But wait! The ability to move at Lightspeed just isn't ****ing enough!

I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!

The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at lightspeed would run into shit but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, ****er) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or ****ING EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transfering kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. IT's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the ****ing Flash.

Now imagine that somehow there's someone who can get around the Flash blowing your balls up secret ninja technique. Ok. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power makes no sense but basically he can throw a rock at you, and you think it's going slow and then he's like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and bam it's going at lightspeed. So he can throw seven million rocks at you in a second then make them all goes different speeds thus striking your nads with seven million rocks one after the other.

But wait! There's more! He can also take energy from the very power of speed and make clothes out of it. Yes. Flash makes his pants out of GOES FAST. The man is so fast he can make Flash pants that GOES FAST go right into. I don't even start to understand the physics of that but basically SPEED == REALLY TIGHT UNDERWEAR AND COOL LIGHTNING THINGIES OVER THE EAR. You would think this is the end of it but ok let's say Flash is fighting Superman and shit he's going to lose and **** how is Superman THIS ****ing strong? I don't know he must be Superman fused with Batman into some sort of guy with tons of plans on how to punch you far harder than anyone else ok to end it off the Flash can GO BACK OR FORWARD IN TIME ON COMMAND.

How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beatdown, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! **** you Flash! You moved the stairs to Soviet ****ing russia! RUSH-A! *****.

Oh, and lastly his greatest power is he isn't fast in bed. He takes it slow and gets all the ladies with his superpowers then actually satisfies them in the sack. Who the Hell is this guy? You'd think he could AT LEAST be a premature ejaculator since his penis is moving at lightspeed but NOOOO he's even good in bed.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak greasefire."

bitter post is bitter.

and wrong.

not you, whoever that was.

Tha C-Master
I thought it was hilarious. It reached legendary status on the internet. laughing

I think he likes the Flash too...

lol where is it from?

Tha C-Master
I'm not sure the original source but it leaked onto several sites and forums. The member name is/was Taeme.

basilisk
Wolverine - genius level intellect
Superman - spell casting via spoken incantations
Hulk - weather manipulation
Thor - eyebeams
Spiderman - flight
Batman (something additional added to his suit) - a sombrero
Wonder Woman - pants (seriously, doesn't she have enough powerups yet?)

Q99
Rather than upping WW's durability... after all, even though she can be cut more easily, it's not really much easier to give her *serious* wounds than other herald levels... I'd up her healing factor significantly. That's useful not just against cutting attacks, but any attacks that deal damage. Make major wounds disappear fast and simply outlast her foes.

---

All: The ability to control squirrels.

Ok, this is brilliant smile She totally needs this.

most of the add-ons people are listing would ruin the character concepts. plastic should be able to change colour though

What is PM up to currently?

Colossus-Big C
Wolverine- he is just fine the way he is
Superman-you actually need to take some powers from him
Hulk-flight
Thor-thor is fine
Spiderman-spider is fine
Batman (something additional added to his suit)-steriods
Wonder Woman-flight

Q99
Wonder Woman has flight.

The Nuul
LOL what a fail. Typical of Colossus. I think Supes should have heat vision.

Colossus-Big C
i didnt really notice she had flight, but it would be cool to see a hulk with flight + energy manipulation

The Nuul
No one is that dumb.

StiltmanFTW
Big C for the president!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i didnt really notice she had flight, but it would be cool to see a hulk with flight + energy manipulation
If you had read any of her comics from the last thirty years, seen the DCAU shows about her or the recent movie, or bothered to even glance at the many scans made available to you on this forum you'd have noticed.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Big C for the president! He was for 8 years before Obama was elected.

rougeredmage
Wolverine: give him madrox's power so he can be on every superteam dc and marvel

Superman: return his power of super ventriliquisum
Hulk: transmutatuon powers
Thor: return his ability to timetravel
Spiderman: give him the same power as taskmaster / echo
Wonder Woman: give her the powers of the Atom

Originally posted by rougeredmage
Wolverine: give him madrox's power so he can be on every superteam dc and marvel but he already can

The Nuul
Logan: Midnighters battle PC.

marwash22
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Big C for the president! veto.

Black bolt z
If they ever increased spiderman strength to 50+ tons... made him nigh invulnerable and increased his speed by a tab... he could EASILY be a mid herald stat wise. He would be running through people like flies. facepalm

Thats like saying that if you made someone invincible they'd be invincible...

Black bolt z

That batman trick you mentioned... does that only work at night or can he hide in the shadows during the day as well? No.It would sort of make him like vision.But yeah i like that idea for colossus.But not at adamantium levels.

The Nuul
Some of these choices that people are using will totally destroy some of the characters and make them be all goofy.

Nephthys
Wolverine: Super Speed. What's better than being able to cut through practically anything? Nobody being able to do a ****ing thing to stop you!

Colossus-Big C

Another good character to upgrade would be Colossus. I'd give him a variation of density control where his strength and weight would increase proportionate to his hardness (no homo). He could increase his density beyond that of adamantium at will, as well as take on a liquid metal form. theres actually a version of colossus like that its an alternate reality what all the powers you just mentioned

Black bolt z
He was for 8 years before Obama was elected. Oh shit!Burn bush!!!!

The Nuul
lol, is he trans level?

rotiart
Give Reed Richards the speed force... A reed with unlimited time to create plot devices? Omg...

Give superman the gem of Cyttorak equals No more kryptonite or magic weakness

Or you know what... One power? Everyone gets reality altering powers on the level of mjj or higher or Jamie Braddock or whatever...

Colossus-Big C
the only thing i would give colossus is Gladiator level strength

Q99
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If you had read any of her comics from the last thirty years, seen the DCAU shows about her or the recent movie, or bothered to even glance at the many scans made available to you on this forum you'd have noticed.

Heck, depowered *JMS* Wondy can fly now too.

And pre-Crisis Wondy could 'glide on air' aka effectively fly.

Colossus-Big C

Give superman the gem of Cyttorak equals No more kryptonite or magic weakness

why would you do that? the guy needs weakness or else he would be a unstoppable boring character he already has enough powers as it is

Parmaniac

Black bolt z
I'd like to give squirrel girl more appearences and make like a low meta and Captain America like character i.e. he can hang with high heralds.

carver9
the only thing i would give colossus is Gladiator level strength

He would be unstoppable. Gladiator doesn't have a cap on his strength.

The Nuul
I'd give Wolverine reality and or matter manip powers.

Spider Man should get time manip powers.

rotiart
why would you do that? the guy needs weakness or else he would be a unstoppable boring character he already has enough powers as it is

Because this lame ass thread asks us to add abilities to make someone stronger. Lame lame lame. Seriously WTF is this thread still
doing open in the vs forum.

I hate it when people have these omfgasms about what they would do with an infinite number of characters with am infinite number of powersets...

Screw it I give everyone the power of Stan lee. That's right. He erases the entire universe with his eraser tip. Seriously. No thought into this thread at all and we are already five pages in.

The Nuul
I agree, this is stupid. There should have been a cap like no extra power that will change the character too much. Hulk with flying is not Hulk anymore.

marwash22
Because this lame ass thread asks us to add abilities to make someone stronger. Lame lame lame. Seriously WTF is this thread still
doing open in the vs forum.

I hate it when people have these omfgasms about what they would do with an infinite number of characters with am infinite number of powersets...

Screw it I give everyone the power of Stan lee. That's right. He erases the entire universe with his eraser tip. Seriously. No thought into this thread at all and we are already five pages in. i don't actually disagree, but your whining is annoying... stfu & gtfo.

The Nuul
i don't actually disagree, but your whining is annoying... stfu & gtfo.

You GTFO!!! Or else I'll kick you in the balls.

Parmaniac
Prof X needs a connection to the speedforce har har har

marwash22
Originally posted by The Nuul
You GTFO!!! Or else I'll kick you in the balls. whimper

The Nuul
He needs a HF.

rotiart
Prof X needs a connection to the speedforce har har har

Almost anyone with a connection to speedforce becomes uber...
But barring stuff like that...
And without trying to turn one character into another that already exists...
Absorbing man being able to recall things he's
touched...
Gambit being at new sun levels.
Sabretooth having adamantium skin/claws
Luke cage getting a healing factor
Bishop getting a strength amp onto of his energy blasts
Sebastian shaw getting energy blasts on top of his stength amp
Doctor octopus getting adamanium skin as well as tentacles so he doesn't get so many broken faces...
Mimic being able to recall any powerset hes ever copied
Give firestorm some kind of uber intelligence...
Or most bricks karnaks ability to spot weaknesses
Increase quasars powerset to include manipulation of any... Energy type and not just most... Ie.. Annihilus can't kill him sad
I think spiderman getting fast healing... Or a SSS equivalent of non tiring like captain America....
Wolverine getting shape shifting abilities? Like what mystique at her best showings phasing etc did... On top of his powerset would be crazy..
Quicksilver with bannertech...
Spawn with brick level strength
Dr doom being given just more stories where he actually display uber magic... Instead of just talking about it...
Beast being given brass knuckles... I just like the look...
Cyclops not being limited to firing from his eyes.
Sentry not having a glass jaw?
Thor having legitimately proven superman speed.
History being rewritten so Thing is able to revert to human form at any time...his poor self-esteem... Poor guy...
Black bolt being able to talk normally...
Submariner actually having all the powers of all aquatic life as he was originally displayed... Power of the electric eel ftw!!
Emma frost being able to use both her powers simultaneous
Xavier having telekinetic on top of telepathic
Legion not having a fractured mind

Parmaniac
Almost anyone with a connection to speedforce becomes uber... It was a joke because you know the guy can't really run cause he's sitting in a wheelchair.

rotiart
He can roll really fast? :-P

illadelph12
Apocalypse + ftl speed.

Badabing

"The Mother****ing Flash

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak greasefire." laughing out loud

That may need to be in the Flash respect thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
laughing out loud

That may need to be in the Flash respect thread.

I only read the last haft but it pretty dam funny. I just dont get why at the end he says "thats why wolverine sucks" am I missing some sort of context, it came out of no were, but made me crack up. laughing

Tha C-Master
laughing out loud

That may need to be in the Flash respect thread. I'll do it. evil face Yea, that's about the funniest thing I've ever read.

Blair Wind
Wolverine - a growth spurt.

Superman - A manufactured kryptonite by Superman that he can use for extreme emergencies. He can eat it or just pull it out, but the effect is that it gives him the same enhancements as a 1 day sundip.

Hulk - The ability to start giving off gamma radiation at will. Either focused to create limited time hulks (for allies when he needs them) or focus on causing enemies pain. Or both, just depending on dosage and how much he exerts.

Thor - More of a focus on his spell casting abilities. Including a spell that gives him super speed, since he needs it.

Spiderman - Add variations to his web such as electrical currents, spider venom (to induce paralysis), etc etc.

Batman (something additional added to his suit) - A mouth cover. I personally think it's stupid to show your chin like he does. A stray bullet can kill him there - moreso than hitting protected kelvar at least. People can also identify that he is at least a white male - if they are not scared shitless when they see him.

Shadow stepping seems like a logical power-up in terms of symbolizing, but not keeping in with the powerless aspect of Batman. Maybe a tech feature he uses only around the JLA?

The Nuul
Il'll give Superman Mr Fantastic's stretching ability.

Naija boy
1 Dimensional? He can do damn near what he wants and stomps just about anybody on the list of high herald.

Insane speed, conjuring things out of nowhere, stopping and charging kinetic energy, time travel... He would only seem one dimensional at first glance. Flash is definitely pretty close to being the most powerful hero when he's not goofing around.

Close but no cigar. Check my sig for THE premier high herald who could take flash day of the week and twice on sundays. stick out tongue

As to the thread, Give surfer his exiles mindset and hed be good to go. No need for extra abilities, he can do pretty much everything...

carver9
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Wolverine - a growth spurt.

Superman - A manufactured kryptonite by Superman that he can use for extreme emergencies. He can eat it or just pull it out, but the effect is that it gives him the same enhancements as a 1 day sundip.

Hulk - The ability to start giving off gamma radiation at will. Either focused to create limited time hulks (for allies when he needs them) or focus on causing enemies pain. Or both, just depending on dosage and how much he exerts.

Thor - More of a focus on his spell casting abilities. Including a spell that gives him super speed, since he needs it.

Spiderman - Add variations to his web such as electrical currents, spider venom (to induce paralysis), etc etc.

Batman (something additional added to his suit) - A mouth cover. I personally think it's stupid to show your chin like he does. A stray bullet can kill him there - moreso than hitting protected kelvar at least. People can also identify that he is at least a white male - if they are not scared shitless when they see him.

Shadow stepping seems like a logical power-up in terms of symbolizing, but not keeping in with the powerless aspect of Batman. Maybe a tech feature he uses only around the JLA?

I agree with that spiderman ability, that would be something very useful.

Parmaniac
thumb up acidic webbing, like he used against Sandman would be cool aswell.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Close but no cigar. Check my sig for THE premier high herald who could take flash day of the week and twice on sundays. stick out tongue

As to the thread, Give surfer his exiles mindset and hed be good to go. No need for extra abilities, he can do pretty much everything... exiles surfer was a dick

Naija boy
Originally posted by 753
exiles surfer was a dick

Yeah he was, but in surfers line of work (searching out planets for annihilation) being a dick is nice thing to have on the resume. makes stuff much easier.

CosmicComet
Thor needs a high speed, high range, nigh-instant form of teleporting, no Mjolnir for it either. Or some other ability that allows him to fight and move at great distances in a short period of time.

rotiart
Flash could theoretically travel back in time and be his own grandpappy...

Black bolt z
Flash could theoretically travel back in time and be his own grandpappy... Fry from futurama did that.

snyper1982

Wolverine
Superman
Hulk
Thor
Spiderman
Wonder Woman

Example:

Wolverine: I would make him a 15 tonner.
Superman: the ability to shoot cosmic blast from his hands.
Hulk: more speed
Thor: super speed
Spiderman: hulk level healing factor
Batman: super strength added to his suit

Please give them a minor power... no matter manipulating... etc.

The Power cosmic would round out everyone on the list.

Blair Wind
Yeah he was, but in surfers line of work (searching out planets for annihilation) being a dick is nice thing to have on the resume. makes stuff much easier.

Like lubricant?

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Thor needs a high speed, high range, nigh-instant form of teleporting, no Mjolnir for it either. Or some other ability that allows him to fight and move at great distances in a short period of time.

He could ride the lightning.

Tha C-Master

As to the thread, Give surfer his exiles mindset and hed be good to go. No need for extra abilities, he can do pretty much everything... I did say damn near. Surfer on the forum depends on his mood. Take away CIS and Flash is about the most ridiculous thing on the forum besides ultra end characters.

-Pr-
Anyone who says Superman has too many powers needs to be straight up slapped. Repeatedly.

Stall_19
Anyone who says Superman has too many powers needs to be straight up slapped. Repeatedly.

Superman has too many powers. whistling

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stall_19
Superman has too many powers. whistling

lol.

Dum Dum Dugan
how many powers does he have?

marwash22
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
how many powers does he have? by my count, he's pushing 25 if you count the different eye powers as individuals.

marwash22
i like the webbing idea someone posted for Spidey; it would be awesome if he had webbing that emitted some kind of sedative. Poison would be out of character, though.

-Pr-
how many powers does he have?

not as many as some others.

by my count, he's pushing 25 if you count the different eye powers as individuals.

even if you wanted to break it down, it would still make a lot of other heroes (even heralds) excessive even by superman's standards.

though i have no idea where you got 25 from.

Tha C-Master
Too many varies on the person. However most top tiers have tons of powers. Pre-crisis Supes had them as the plot demand.

psycho gundam
even if you wanted to break it down, it would still make a lot of other heroes (even heralds) excessive even by superman's standards.

though i have no idea where you got 25 from.
i stopped at around 16 being as nitpicky as possible *shrug*

----------------------

if the ability has nothing to do with the others, i guess you can call it seperate

i.e. super strength and durability go hand in hand, as well as his physique allowing him to go faster than any human could, even arctic breath can be lumped up there. heat vision is a new set of abilities not part of the super sense bundle, which would make that 3 right there (4 actually, he is almost as fast as the flash, and even though despero/doomsday/darkseid/mongul/etc are touted as being stronger, they certainly arnn't nearly as fast)

you could keep his various abilities to about 6

carver9
If wolverine have 7, I don't see anything wrong with superman having 16.

psycho gundam
wolverine

healing, senses, strength, enhanced skeletal density, claws, and ability to withstand cold (adamantium bonding amping his physical powers, not separate in my book)

no need to stretch all his individual powers out

D_Dude1210
spiderman with an adamantium sword, weapons training, a utility belt and a stealth suit would be !#(#* brutal. O_O

What the hell? I count 10 SM powers: strengh, speed, durabilty, healing factor, heat vision, cryobreath, superhearing, micro/telescopic vision, x-ray vision and flight.

I'm not including that T-vo or singing to destroy energy forms nonsense. Still, they'd add only two powers.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine

healing, senses, strength, enhanced skeletal density, claws, and ability to withstand cold (adamantium bonding amping his physical powers, not separate in my book)

no need to stretch all his individual powers out I think wolverine should get more claws to complete the charatcer.

marwash22
not as many as some others.

though i have no idea where you got 25 from. i counted everything that's super about him. it's around 20 or so if you count things as individuals and not as byproducts. Like PG said, technically durability and strength go hand in hand, but i was counting them as separate powers... that's how i came up with the 20 or so.

i counted everything that's super about him. it's around 20 or so if you count things as individuals and not as byproducts. Like PG said, technically durability and strength go hand in hand, but i was counting them as separate powers... that's how i came up with the 20 or so. I still cant see 20. can you list them?

Omega Vision
I'm just going to count Superman's 'normal' powers, those that he uses regularly:

There's strength, durability, speed (including reflexes and the like), accelerated healing, flight, super hearing, super vision powers, heat vision, freeze breath, and normal super breath.

That's only like 11 powers.

King Castle
Speed: running/reflex/reaction
Flight
invulnerability: it's two powers no matter what ppl say it has bn since the creation of comics only recently nerds started tryin to apply real world logic.
Strength
Super hearing
Super smell
telescopic vision
x ray vision
infrared/energy vision
3d vision
microscopic vision
heat vision
arctic breath
regeneration
solar battery(limited energy manipulation)
Stamina
Oxygen recycling
Whistle power
Kryptonian latent TP
energy/psionic aura: protects materials to keep from collapsing under its own weight
Static hand rubbing power
intangibility via vibration

Mindship
Originally posted by 753
I think wolverine should get more claws to complete the charatcer. Or perhaps the ability to slide the middle claws all the way down his forearms so they snikt out his elbows.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm just going to count Superman's 'normal' powers, those that he uses regularly:

There's strength, durability, speed (including reflexes and the like), accelerated healing, flight, super hearing, super vision powers, heat vision, freeze breath, and normal super breath.

That's only like 11 powers. That's what I got too. Forgot about normal superbreath, though i'd include thta in strengh.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
I still cant see 20. can you list them?

flight
speed
strength
invulnerability
healing
stamina
xray vision
microscopic vision
telescopic vision
spectrum vision (not sure what the actual term is)
heat vision
freezing breath/lung capacity
voice control
jedi mind trick (can't recall the name of it atm)
hearing
smell
enhanced memory/intelligence
pseudo-immortality
doesn't need to eat or sleep

Hum... You broke them down too much. Some of them are just talents that dont surpass human capacities either.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
Hum... You broke them down too much. Some of them are just talents that dont surpass human capacities either. like?
also...

i counted everything that's super about him. it's around 20 or so if you count things as individuals and not as byproducts. Like PG said, technically durability and strength go hand in hand, but i was counting them as separate powers... that's how i came up with the 20 or so.

Dum Dum Dugan
If you count them separately wolverine has speed, reflexes, agility, stamina, durability, adamatium skeleton, claws,hearing,touch,smell, sight, low light sight,empathy,berserker,tp resistance's, strength.

so if you nit pick many hero's look like they have a lot of powers, and perhaps they do, but no more then most.

hell if wolverine has 16ish, superman having 20 is nothing.

Tha C-Master
Great post man. Always dropping bombs.

Dum Dum Dugan
Great post man. Always dropping bombs.
thanks big grin

marwash22
If you count them separately wolverine has speed, reflexes, agility, stamina, durability, adamatium skeleton, claws,hearing,touch,smell, sight, low light sight,empathy,berserker,tp resistance's, strength.

so if you nit pick many hero's look like they have a lot of powers, and perhaps they do, but no more then most.

hell if wolverine has 16ish, superman having 20 is nothing. i counted speed and reflexes as the same thing... but that's all fine and well considering I'm not one of the people who said Superman had too many powers.

Also, i wouldn't count Wolverine's claws as a "superpower", they're weapons. The skeleton isn't a weapon either. Berserker is iffy as well...

Dum Dum Dugan
i counted speed and reflexes as the same thing... but that's all fine and well considering I'm not one of the people who said Superman had too many powers.

Also, i wouldn't count Wolverine's claws as a "superpower", they're weapons. The skeleton isn't a weapon either. Berserker is iffy as well...
k

It is most defiantly a power, it a mutation which be definition grant him super power, his being claws. They are 100% a super power. You got me on the adamatium skeleton, that simply a weapon/ability. Berserker, I would say is a power, it has the ability to amp all his stats....what else would one call that?

Parmaniac
k

It is most defiantly a power, it a mutation which be definition grant him super power, his being claws. They are 100% a super power. You got me on the adamatium skeleton, that simply a weapon/ability. Berserker, I would say is a power, it has the ability to amp all his stats....what else would one call that? He once said they are not a power, but considering they stem from his x-gen which pretty much defines the powers of mutants I would agree.

Dum Dum Dugan
He once said they are not a power, but considering they stem from his x-gen which pretty much defines the powers of mutants I would agree.
He did say that before, but he was talking about his ability to controll them. They them self came from his mutant gene which is a power, however he does not need any powers to controll them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>