Count Dooku versus Magneto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Count Dooku is sucked into a black hole, and he emerges in the X Men universe. He gets to his feet, examining his surroundings, and sees that he is in a huge warehouse. Inside the warehouse are metal girders, metal beams, metal car parts, a shitload of metal.

In walks Magneto. He thinks that Dooku is after Dark Phoenix, so he decides to kill Dooku.

Dooku plans to kill Magneto, well, because he is a badass Sith Lord.

They start out 100 feet from each other, it's a fight to the death.

Dooku's lightsaber will be unaffected by Dooku's powers, pretty sure he'll need it.

Kaibs
Dooku's lightsaber will be unaffected by Dooku's powers, pretty sure he'll need it.

What? Lol.

And Magneto wins. You pretty much set this whole match up for him to win. *spite*

Rogue Jedi
If Dooku has his lightsaber he has a fighting chance, without it he's toast.

Magneto is a beast at manipulating metal, yes. But Dooku has force speed, precog, agility, force lightning and his other force powers. And before someone says "RJ, you doubted these abilities in the other threads", Magneto has no powers that trump Dooku's (HP spells.)

I think it's a pretty good matchup. Actually I'm leaning towards Dooku here.

Kaibs
I asked because that sentence made absolutely no sense.

And Mags literally tore the iron out of someones bloodstream and killed them. Dooku will die.

Rogue Jedi
He tore the iron that Mystique planted in dude's bloodstream, there was an overabundance of it. It was a big ass syringe full of iron.

Try again.

KingD19
Dooku's awesome, but using his saber to strike down any projectiles will only give Mags more ammo.

If he wants to win, Dooku will need to get up close and personal, then fry him, or cut him in twain.

Kaibs
And as opposed to him from shooting metal shards in all directions at his body? Yeah... okay buddy. You try again. Mags wins.

PreciousMrsOgre
Magneto all the way man. Duh.

the ninjak
Dooku's light saber is now Magneto's ......simple.

And the force ain't getting it back.

And those steel girders bundle around Dooku and squish him.

Magneto 10/10

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Dooku's light saber is now Magneto's ......simple.

And the force ain't getting it back.

And those steel girders bundle around Dooku and squish him.

Magneto 10/10 Read the OP.

dadudemon
Gandalf the Grey versus Sarumon the White Part 3? awesome

Magneto wins, easily, with no effort.

And, the "immune lightsaber" doesn't fly. That's a direct gimp. Lightsaber is crushed or taken with ease. Dooku's best option is force choke, but that doesn't happen fast enough before he is killed by his own lightsaber. Magneto has more "metal" lifting ability than any force user has TK ability (movies only. Starkiller messed with a Star Destroyer which has a mass of 25+ million tons.) Dooku has really high force powers, because he crushed the support bolts for that pillar he threw at Anakin and Obi...but that doesn't even come remotely close to Magneto's ability.

I still love you, RJ. inlove

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Gandalf the Grey versus Sarumon the White Part 3? awesome

Magneto wins, easily, with no effort.

And, the "immune lightsaber" doesn't fly. That's a direct gimp. Lightsaber is crushed or taken with ease. Dooku's best option is force choke, but that doesn't happen fast enough before he is killed by his own lightsaber. Magneto has more "metal" lifting ability than any force user has TK ability (movies only. Starkiller messed with a Star Destroyer which has a mass of 25+ million tons.) Dooku has really high force powers, because he crushed the support bolts for that pillar he threw at Anakin and Obi...but that doesn't even come remotely close to Magneto's ability.

I still love you, RJ. inlove

Shit, you want gimps? Check the Van Damage thread, six gimps in the OP.

Dooku's saber is made from a material from a different universe, not that hard to believe that MAYBE Magneto cannot manipulate it.

Force choke....hmm.....Takes maybe a second to cast......you think Magneto kills Dooku in less than a second?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Shit, you want gimps? Check the Van Damage thread, six gimps in the OP.

And you beautifully pointed them all out, already.

Dooku's saber is made from a material from a different universe, not that hard to believe that MAYBE Magneto cannot manipulate it.

Nope. He could adamantium which was from a "meteorite" from outer ****in' space. smile

No metal save he could manipulate it. No discussion there.

Besides, the cutaway of the lightsaber on wookiepedia clearly shows lots of metal parts. WEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! (Which includes computer circuitry. hehehhwefhaslkfj as;dlfkj;lakjsd)

Force choke....hmm.....Takes maybe a second to cast......you think Magneto kills Dooku in less than a second?

Yup. Need I remind you that it took far less than that to go from floating iron balls to glass cage destruction? smile

I'm full of pwn. hehehehehehehheeeee!

Rogue Jedi
Oh well, it was an idea.

Kaibs
DADUDEMON! All I'm sayin.

I know you're not tying to or maybe you are, but ever SW thread you make you always put the SW people in unfavourable positions. @ RJ

dadudemon
I want to see magneto fight someone that does not use metal, but is still powerful...but not Dr. Manhattan powerful. We need more magneto debates!

Kaibs
I agree. I'll try to think of something while I'm working out in 20 minutes.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
DADUDEMON! All I'm sayin.

I know you're not tying to or maybe you are, but ever SW thread you make you always put the SW people in unfavourable positions. @ RJ haermm Whatever, man. The MVF is full of fail threads and differing opinions. I make one thread (this one) that's a mismatch and BOOM, spotlight on me.

"Every SW thread I make?" Name them.

I mean I get it, it's because it's me, not because of what I am saying. Got me a few "admirers" here.

BruceSkywalker
Mags won't have a problem

Kaibs
haermm Whatever, man. The MVF is full of fail threads and differing opinions. I make one thread (this one) that's a mismatch and BOOM, spotlight on me.

"Every SW thread I make?" Name them.

I mean I get it, it's because it's me, not because of what I am saying. Got me a few "admirers" here.

Are you for real? Name some? Star Wars vs Alice and her clones, This thread, Slave I vs Speed Racer, I just named three made by you. I could go on if you'd like me to.

Rogue Jedi
Are you for real? Name some? Star Wars vs Alice and her clones, This thread, Slave I vs Speed Racer, I just named three made by you. I could go on if you'd like me to.

SW vs Alice was made because I genuinely wanted others opinions.

Jango likely catches and blasts Speed into next year, retard.

This thread? Guilty. I made it in a hurry because I was trying to draw attention away from the HP/SW threads.

Try again.

Robtard
Count Dooku is sucked into a black hole,

He'd die. /thread

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
He'd die. /thread Nah, he'd create an uber force fart that gives him oxygen as he flies through space.

dumbass.

Robtard
LoL @ butthurt. Anyhow, I got your lame animated owl movie.

shitlip.

Rogue Jedi
LoL @ butthurt. Anyhow, I got your lame animated owl movie.

shitlip. Hey, I started a shit thread, I admitted that. It's done all the time by others, but it seems I'M the only one called on it.

Weird.

Kaibs
Jango catches Speed? Umm no. Not with those shit conditions you set forth. I haven't called you this in a while but you try again. Moron. The Alice thread, you STILL made regardless if you wanted others opinions. Moron. That's still on you. Moron.

And those who do make shit threads people usually get called on it. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself why don't you look at some of the threads that are actually horrible. I.E. Hulk vs Tai Lung and see how people say that it's not really a good match.

Rogue Jedi
Jango catches Speed? Umm no. Not with those shit conditions you set forth. I haven't called you this in a while but you try again. Moron. The Alice thread, you STILL made regardless if you wanted others opinions. Moron. That's still on you. Moron.

And those who do make shit threads people usually get called on it. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself why don't you look at some of the threads that are actually horrible. I.E. Hulk vs Tai Lung and see how people say that it's not really a good match.

haermm K!!!!! Does being a petty little prick come natural to you, or do you like go out of your way to do it?

Robtard
Hey, I started a shit thread, I admitted that. It's done all the time by others, but it seems I'M the only one called on it.

Weird.

Maybe cos you act like an *******?

Rogue Jedi
Maybe cos you act like an *******?

Like an Robtard? They both have 7 letters, funny.

Kaibs
Lol. I'm a prick now because I called you out on your bullshit? Besides you're the one who decided to start calling people names with the "retard" shit.

So as a wise man once told me: Don't argue with fools because at a distance people can't tell who is who.

Rogue Jedi
Lol. I'm a prick now because I called you out on your bullshit? Besides you're the one who decided to start calling people names with the "retard" shit.

So as a wise man once told me: Don't argue with fools because at a distance people can't tell who is who. So you have an inferiority complex. Now I understand.

Kaibs
So you have an inferiority complex. Now I understand.

OR, I just actually think your intelligence and common sense comes into question on multiple occasions when you decide to call people names when they call you on shit, and you get pissy.

You mad?

Rogue Jedi
OR, I just actually think your intelligence and common sense comes into question on multiple occasions when you decide to call people names when they call you on shit, and you get pissy.

You mad? Why should I be mad? This shit's hilarious, man. You're showing me more than you can possibly know, here, and in the OTF.

Ask someone who really knows me, your preconceived notions of me, all wrong. Ask DDM.

Kaibs
In the OTF, I don't mind you at all, or what you say for about 99% of the time. I've even admitted this. Here though? When you calling people "dumbasses" "retards" and "idiots" most of the time because they either

A) prove you wrong
B) don't agree with you
C) call you out on butthurt?

YUP you got me mate. Whether you want to admit it or not when you're in the MVF part of the forum you probably do mean half the crap you say because you get aggressive with how you reply. And if you really are joking, then you shouldn't take offense to what ANYONE says to you. Yet you do.

Rogue Jedi
In the OTF, I don't mind you at all, or what you say for about 99% of the time. I've even admitted this. Here though? When you calling people "dumbasses" "retards" and "idiots" most of the time because they either

A) prove you wrong
B) don't agree with you
C) call you out on butthurt? Or ignoring hard core evidence thrown right in their face. yes

99.9% of the time when I resort to name calling, it's retaliatory. Fact.

If I took offense, you'd know it. If I really take offense, I either take it to PM's or bring a moderator in. There you go again, with your preconceived notions of me.

Kaibs
Or ignoring hard core evidence thrown right in their face. yes

99.9% of the time when I resort to name calling, it's retaliatory. Fact.

If I took offense, you'd know it. If I really take offense, I either take it to PM's or bring a moderator in. There you go again, with your preconceived notions of me.

Alright, then please by all means explain to me what warranted you to bring the word "retard" into this conversation? I wasn't aware anyone actually called you an insulting name in this thread before you started insulting people directly.

And if that's how you take offense to things, then yes you are correct apparently I am misjudging how your gauging what's being said. That being said, if you aren't offended by shit, especially when nobody is actually talking shit to you, then why do you feel the need to start to insult people when things go south on you?

Rogue Jedi
Alright, then please by all means explain to me what warranted you to bring the word "retard" into this conversation? I wasn't aware anyone actually called you an insulting name in this thread before you started insulting people directly. Honestly? I was busting your balls.

No, you made a statement and I just wanted you to elaborate on it. You did, moving on.

Robtard
Alright, then please by all means explain to me what warranted you to bring the word "retard" into this conversation? I wasn't aware anyone actually called you an insulting name in this thread before you started insulting people directly.

It's Harry Potter madness, it will take a few weeks to leave his system.

Kaibs
^ I haven't even seen it. I will probably wait till it comes on DVD or something. I heard that weird little slave elf died at the end or whatever part 1/2. I've only read the book.

BruceSkywalker
ok folks, is there truly a need for the name calling!!!!!!

lets all get back on topic of Magneto v. Dooku

Sadako of Girth
Magneto dies of electric up the bum.

Impediment
LOL at the lightsaber gimp. The lightsaber is made of metal components. Magneto is the master of magnetism. /thread.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Magneto dies of electric up the bum. I was actually thinking the same thing, but no one sees it that way. If Magneto pulls Dooku's lightsaber to him, I'd lol as Dooku ignites it with the force at the last second.

Darth Martin
Magneto's power is on a MUCH bigger scale. Even in the films.

the ninjak
The warehouse instantly becomes Dooku's tomb.

Close the freakin thread~!///////

The Nuul
Originally posted by Impediment
LOL at the lightsaber gimp. The lightsaber is made of metal components. Magneto is the master of magnetism. /thread.

lol thumb up

Who wins Optimus Prime or Mags?

Kaibs
Lol... *sighs*

Lacan Grahf
In such an environment, Dooku's chances are incredibly slim. But, otherwise, it wouldn't be a bad matchup. While Magneto certainly demonstrates "lifting" power far in excess of the Count, Dooku is physically far more resilient, faster, agile, and possesses powers that can manipulate any object, though on a lower scale.

General_Iroh
I don't see Dooku winning this really. Force choke is his best bet at winning, but who's to say that while he's choking magneto he won't sling a metal beam across the back of Dooku's head? He's not some random imperial douche who's just going to sit there. As for lightning Magneto is able to create a form of force field around himself that could block out the lightning, though I doubt he'd need it, if this place has so much metal it should be as easy as wrapping Dooku up in a ball of it and crushing him. It has been forever since I've seen the x-men movies though so I don't remember if Magneto can even create his force field or levitate and what not.

Lacan Grahf
Iroh
I don't see Dooku winning this really. Force choke is his best bet at winning, but who's to say that while he's choking magneto he won't sling a metal beam across the back of Dooku's head? He's not some random imperial douche who's just going to sit there.

For what it's worth, I don't imagine that Vader was actually using the full might of his powers on Motti in ANH. The point, rather like the Emperor's torture of Luke in ROTJ, was a slow and humiliating gesture. I'd imagine that Vader could quite easily break someone's neck in an instant if he so chose, but neither Motti nor Ozzel in TESB were threats.

If this is a fight, Dooku would be in a fighting mindset and assume that Magneto is a danger.

Magneto has not demonstrated the power to generate force fields, but he can levitate.

Robtard
Force-lightning + Magneto's metal helmet.

Force-crush + Magneto's metal helmet.

Really comes down to who is fastest on the draw.

Lacan Grahf
Force-lightning + Magneto's metal helmet.

Force-crush + Magneto's metal helmet.

Really comes down to who is fastest on the draw.

In an environment that is so dominated by metal, I'm not sure Dooku would be the fastest draw. I'm pretty sure Magneto's established himself to be extremely quick with using his powers when necessary.

the ninjak
What is going on here!

Mags is in a warehouse made of metal girders. The guy lifted the Golden Gate Bridge with ease. Tied up the Xmen with extreme efficiency inside the Statue of Liberty in a few secs.

Dooku's sabre can be immune to mags manipuation it doesnt matter. Within a heartbeat Dooku is consumed in layers and tonnes of metal. There will be no escape.

And electricity can't effect Mags, he absorbs it.

Kaibs
What is going on here!

Mags is in a warehouse made of metal girders. The guy lifted the Golden Gate Bridge with ease. Tied up the Xmen with extreme efficiency inside the Statue of Liberty in a few secs.

Dooku's sabre can be immune to mags manipuation it doesnt matter. Within a heartbeat Dooku is consumed in layers and tonnes of metal. There will be no escape.

Pmuch.

ares834
In what movie has he ever done this.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ares834
In what movie has he ever done this. I was just gonna ask that.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by ares834
In what movie has he ever done this.

Probably the movie that says that magic>The Force.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Probably the movie that says that magic>The Force. Really? It happened in a Harry Potter movie? Cool!!!

Sadako of Girth
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Evilbigfoot
Really? It happened in a Harry Potter movie? Cool!!!

Someone died in World of Warcraft. smile

RE: Blaxican
There is so much that is wrong with this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.