LOL cops!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
So I stopped by the store on my way to work to buy an energy drink. I'm at the counter and up pulls some black guy in an Escalade with his system BOOM-BOOM-BOOMING. He enters the store, vehicle still running outside.

In walks a cop and is all "Who left their car running out here!!!"

The guy says "It's mine, is there a problem?"

The cop pulled a dick attitude and was all "You can't leave your car running with the keys in it."

Dude was like "It's my car, why not?"

The cop pulled him outside and gave him a hard time about it.

What a dick.

Ax3l
Yeah, that black guy was a total dick!

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the cop was.

Ax3l
Oh.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Kaibs
The only thing he could of got him for is either noise ordinance or tinted windows. Not for a running car.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kaibs
The only thing he could of got him for is either noise ordinance or tinted windows. Not for a running car.

I agree with that, but I'll devil's advocate for a moment:

Are you familiar with:

1. That municipality's bill of citations.

2. City ordinances.

If not, there very well could be a municipal law that prohibits leaving a running car. awesome

Kaibs
Yeah, I'm aware that cities used to have crazy ass laws and stuff. I know a town that if you pronounce it wrong you can get a $150 dollar ticket. There's another if you mow your lawn on Sundays it's a fine. Ect ect. But I mean come on, most of those laws aren't enforced anymore. haha.

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah, I'm aware that cities used to have crazy ass laws and stuff. I know a town that if you pronounce it wrong you can get a $150 dollar ticket. There's another if you mow your lawn on Sundays it's a fine. Ect ect. But I mean come on, most of those laws aren't enforced anymore. haha.

Arizona:
It is also illegal for donkeys to sleep in bathtubs.
It is illegal to hunt camels

In some state, can't remember which one, it is illegal for dogs to have sex with cars.

Florida
It is illegal to leave your elephant tied to a parking meter.
Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal
Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging
It is illegal to molest a Key deer
The molestaton of trash cans is banned
It is illegal for an owner of a store to allow another person to pass out free ducklings in front of the store
There's more at this website: http://www.dumblaws.com/

mikeydude
Im appalled.

Robtard
Originally posted by mikeydude
Im appalled.
Cos you want to molest a Key deer in FL.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
So I stopped by the store on my way to work to buy an energy drink. I'm at the counter and up pulls some black guy in an Escalade with his system BOOM-BOOM-BOOMING. He enters the store, vehicle still running outside.

In walks a cop and is all "Who left their car running out here!!!"

The guy says "It's mine, is there a problem?"

The cop pulled a dick attitude and was all "You can't leave your car running with the keys in it."

Dude was like "It's my car, why not?"

The cop pulled him outside and gave him a hard time about it.

What a dick.

Look at it this way, someone could easily drive off with the car then that cop would have to do his job and pursue, when all he wanted to do was down his free coffee and donut.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Robtard
Cos you want to molest a Key deer in FL.
absolutely.

Robtard
Originally posted by mikeydude
absolutely.

There's ways around the law, son. You can still molest Red, Fallow, Axis, Sika, and Elk species of deer, all found in various parts of FL.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Look at it this way, someone could easily drive off with the car then that cop would have to do his job and pursue, when all he wanted to do was down his free coffee and donut. But.........he's blek.

Phoenix3068
(Preps the nasty comments that the KMCers are about to send RJ.)

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But.........he's blek.

The cop was black too? Then it makes even more sense he wouldn't want to do his job and chase after a stolen car.

Rogue Jedi
Guess he wanted his 40 dog and bean samwich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.