Dr. Fate (Kent N.) Vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40644/1333322-doctor_fate_by_xxnightblade08xx_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/28640/1017380-copy_of_10156new_storyimage_27272174_530.85600530856x800_large.jpg

kevdude
Don't really know anything about Magus, otherwise I would pick someone prep-man. erm

Black bolt z
IS magus amped by a trillion people?Otherwise I'd say fate.

I think it could go either way, but I lean towards Magus. With prep and faith energy reserves, he can reach abstract level feats, but even without it, he's extremely powerfull and because he manipualtes magic at its most fundamental level he's shown he can eat other mages.

Prep-Man
Fate can reach abstract levels as well. Kent took on Spectre a few times.

BruceSkywalker
good match.. i'd give it to Fate though 8/10

tongpo
^ Agree

iceman24567
Fate 7/10

WhiteWitchKing
Magus. Transmuted an entire planet on his own. With the back of faith energies, he stopped a the Fault's expansion that threatened to swallow up the 616.

Erectile tissue
depends if Kent is fully in control of Nabu's helmet. He can just sideswipe reality if so.

quanchi112
Magus, 10/10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Erectile tissue
depends if Kent is fully in control of Nabu's helmet. He can just sideswipe reality if so. Its most likely Kent at normal levels either way i see Kent either trapping Magus or over powering him

Erectile tissue
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its most likely Kent at normal levels either way i see Kent either trapping Magus or over powering him

OK at normal levels Kent would probably try removing Magus from this plane. It's very close, might say 50/50 as an avatar of order Fate wins.

Omega Vision
Kent at his height was High Trans or better.

Not sure about Magus though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Kent at his height was High Trans or better.

Not sure about Magus though. Magus is about the same imo maybe slightly lower on the food chain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.