Magneto vs The Commander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
Magneto vs The Commander (from Sky High)

The fight takes place in New York. CIS and PIS is off, they both have access to all their powers. Fight is to the death.

Can Mags find a way to put The Commander down? Or does The Commander eventually beat the shit out of Magneto.

Rogue Jedi
Never seen Sky High, trailer looks pretty good though.

Kaibs
^ It's actually surprisingly good in my opinion. I liked the action pretty well, and the heroes / villains worked pretty good. But it's a Disney movie, so it wasn't crazy with the action like I wished it was.

BruceSkywalker
what are the commander's feats/powers/abilities

Kaibs
As the Commander, he is one of the world's strongest superheroes, displaying superhuman strength and invulnerability.

He beat the shit out of a giant ass monster robot thing that was taller than the Sears Tower (at least it looked like it in perspective). He's shown to beat a lot of other villains that he talks about while in his lair. I don't remember who but he named like 10 different ones.

KingD19
Yeah, from what they showed, Commander was essentially invulnerable to all forms of damage, and hi strength was easily mid-high end class 100.

In fact, the only damage he took in the movie was from Will(his son) when he first got his super strength and bear hugged him. And Will seemed to unlock both his parents abilities at the same or similar levels.

Kaibs
Yeah, but then again Mags could probably do something to him, which is why I thought it would be worth the fight. If not then maybe he'd be better off against someone else.

KingD19
Well, I've got faith in Magneto, what I don't have faith in is his powers. He controls magnetism, so he can bombard Commander with metal, but that robot was more than likely constructed of something stronger than most metals, and they won't hurt him.

Magneto also has no shields, so if Commander gets a brick, or chunk of rock or something. It's gonna come at him like a high velocity slug, and he won't be able to stop him.

Utrigita
If Magneto can stop a bullet, I think it stands to reason him being capable of intercepting a brick with a piece of metal. Ofcause there would need to be some kind of metal in the brick or rock in order for him to detect it, but if there is then he can.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
^ It's actually surprisingly good in my opinion. I liked the action pretty well, and the heroes / villains worked pretty good. But it's a Disney movie, so it wasn't crazy with the action like I wished it was. I like the idea of Kurt Russell as a superhero.

KingD19
Originally posted by Utrigita
If Magneto can stop a bullet, I think it stands to reason him being capable of intercepting a brick with a piece of metal. Ofcause there would need to be some kind of metal in the brick or rock in order for him to detect it, but if there is then he can.

Actually no, it doesn't. Magneto isn't a bullet timer, he just had a magnetic field that stopped the bullet before it reached him.

And the point of me saying that Commander would chuck a brick, or rock, or slab of rock, is because there's not enough metal or any at all for him to manipulate.

So a pebble being flicked by Commander would be in essence a stone bullet fired from a cannon, and Magneto would die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.