Iron Fist vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Bloodlust is on....no weapons for DS

StiltmanFTW

IF murders him.

Sin I AM
imo it would be alot closer

StiltmanFTW
Current IF is a beast, DS w/o weapons stands no chance.

King Castle
pretty sure these two have had their own thread.

aside from the no weapon thing of DS, no way in hell can DS win against current IF many ppl can.

it's pretty much one sided.

Juk3n
DS is more durable, but other than that he doesn't have the clear edge in any catagory, and the skill gap from Danny is too great to counter without a trump card, like..eye beems or somthing. Danny wins weaponless DS has no defense against a rampaging Ironfist and DS h2h damage output isnt putting danny down. See the Steve Rogers vs Ironfist fight for a more or less correct depiction.

Sin I AM
ouch...didnt mean to make it spite!

Omega Vision
Deathstroke wins, cuz Jalek is a punk vin

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

jalek moye
sadwalk

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
sadwalk
sorry

dmills
laughing

Uriel005
spite even classic IF would take this imo. Slade has always relied more on his prep work and tech than physical skills IMO not to say that his skills and stats aren't impressive alone but they just aren't where he really shines. He generally just knows a great deal of his opponents and what to expect and builds around that.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
spite even classic IF would take this imo. Slade has always relied more on his prep work and tech than physical skills IMO not to say that his skills and stats aren't impressive alone but they just aren't where he really shines. He generally just knows a great deal of his opponents and what to expect and builds around that.
I agree that IF wins a majority, but just common knowledge (a given in a forum fight) of Danny's powers and skills would be enough for Deathstroke to get at least 1-2/10.

Deathstroke has a habit of toying around with streets and low metas. If he doesn't do that he stands a much better chance.

Erectile tissue
Classic Iron fist has beaten Sabretooth. Present Iron Fist is to powerful... Loved classic..... The original origin should be made into a film frame by frame right up to the Golgo 13 style Rand Meachum building bit... and yeah I know both stole from a Bruce Lee movie, cept they both did it better.

SasuOna
Deathstroke solos the Justice League and makes the Flash look like an idiot. Why do you think IF has a chance against him again?

jalek moye
because it's prepless and weaponless.

unless you think he can do all that in hand 2 hand

Omega Vision
because it's prepless and weaponless.

unless you think he can do all that in hand 2 hand
Point of order, DS's reliance on prep is overstated on this forum.

He does however utilize his weapons a lot.

Mindset
DS reliance on PIS is understated.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
DS reliance on PIS is understated.
And this argument is overplayed.

Mindset
Yet still relevant.

Weird, huh?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Point of order, DS's reliance on prep is overstated on this forum.

He does however utilize his weapons a lot.

He mentioned soloing the JLA i'm pretty sure that was preped. at the every least not just him walking in their with just his staff and sword and soloing everyone at once. alteast not unless it's some massive pis

SasuOna
No there was no prep when he was fighting the Justice League, There was no prep when he kneecapped kid flash,There was no prep when he was dancing around Superman.
Now all this could be PIS but the fact that it happens on a consistent basis along with the fact that other characters have done similar things lends to its validity.

I mean this is the same guy who Cass admits is above her in just about everything. I would take Cass beating current IF like its nothing. DS is likely to be just as much of a stomp imo

Mindset
facepalm

iceman24567
Give Iron fist a partner or two to make it fair Deathstroke took on the Justice League without prep!

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
Give Iron fist a partner or two to make it fair Deathstroke took on the Justice League without prep!

And without Weapons, just straight up one punch knock out on the whole JLA!

Juk3n
Originally posted by SasuOna
I would take Cass beating current IF like its nothing. DS is likely to be just as much of a stomp imo

No offense but either you're 14 years old or you have really bad comprehensive abilities if you think the above quote has been justified on-panel.

Seriously, if you spout idiotic nonsense, people will take you for an..

you get the point im sure..

The Pict
Deathstroke solos the Justice League and makes the Flash look like an idiot. Why do you think IF has a chance against him again?

Yeah that was half impressive, half WTF?!

That being said I think IF takes it. It's just not the stomp everyone seems to think.

Warlord
Deathstroke solos the Justice League

becase JLA sucks

Daredevil1
IF 7/10

Omega Vision
He mentioned soloing the JLA i'm pretty sure that was preped. at the every least not just him walking in their with just his staff and sword and soloing everyone at once. alteast not unless it's some massive pis
He's beaten or at least done well against the Teen Titans without any prep, just familiarity with them and their powers (which admittedly wouldn't be the case here)

Uriel005
Originally posted by iceman24567

Stormtrooper effect was in play

No there was no prep when he was fighting the Justice League, There was no prep when he kneecapped kid flash,There was no prep when he was dancing around Superman.
Now all this could be PIS but the fact that it happens on a consistent basis along with the fact that other characters have done similar things lends to its validity.

I mean this is the same guy who Cass admits is above her in just about everything. I would take Cass beating current IF like its nothing. DS is likely to be just as much of a stomp imo yes he did have prep. he ambushed KF, prepped the battlefield when dealing with the JL and had studied their roster. him dancing arround SM was absurd PIS. SM could have wiped crime from the planet in the time it took him to do that

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He's beaten or at least done well against the Teen Titans without any prep, just familiarity with them and their powers (which admittedly wouldn't be the case here)

He was talking about JLA which both of my comments were about because he claims it's not the case

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Juk3n
No offense but either you're 14 years old or you have really bad comprehensive abilities if you think the above quote has been justified on-panel.

Seriously, if you spout idiotic nonsense, people will take you for an..

you get the point im sure..
thats about par for him. I have him on block, becuase it really brings nothing to the table asside from spouting nonsense and vastly down playing certain characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.