Beck (The Rundown) vs Frank Martin (Transporter 1,2, and 3)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Same rules as my previous thread

Who wins?

Kaibs
Obviously Frank Martin wins, as he's had way more feats than Beck. Although a good match up as they were both ex Special Forces. Frank wins handedly though.

Rogue Jedi
Frank.

golem370
Beck would win imo

Kaibs
your reasoning being?

BruceSkywalker
Frank shouldn't have a problem

Darth Martin
Beck doesn't have the skill to deal with Frank.

golem370
I think Beck was a very capable fighter had incredible damage soaking ability. If he goes gun happy he is even more dangerous. He took out a town of bad guys with guns and some bulls. Took on 3 or 4 football players and big ones at that.

Bloinky
Beck with a gun is game over.

Kaibs
Originally posted by golem370
I think Beck was a very capable fighter had incredible damage soaking ability. If he goes gun happy he is even more dangerous. He took out a town of bad guys with guns and some bulls. Took on 3 or 4 football players and big ones at that.

Frank took out pretty much higher quality bad guys than Beck did if you rewatch the movies... Martin with a gun doesn't miss either... and if you want to talk evasion and damage soak... well Beck didn't have his house blown up with him inside it.

marwash22
I love Frank but I'm actually gonna go with Beck on this one. Beck's damage soak is ridiculous, he'd catch one of Frank's kicks and break his leg.

Kaibs
^ Please tell me who Beck faught that was even 1/8 on par with Frank.

marwash22
Ernie Reyes' character in the movie was much faster than Frank (and on a sidenote, Ernie is a better MA irl than Statham is). Beck was taking hits that had hella momentum behind them and he shook off a tree trunk to the grill.

He was tossing grown (though smaller than average) men 10 feet away like it was nothing, so he'd definitely stronger than Frank...

What's Frank gonna do to him?

Kaibs
Originally posted by marwash22
Ernie Reyes' character in the movie was much faster than Frank (and on a sidenote, Ernie is a better MA irl than Statham is). Beck was taking hits that had hella momentum behind them and he shook off a tree trunk to the grill.

He was tossing grown (though smaller than average) men 10 feet away like it was nothing, so he'd definitely stronger than Frank...

What's Frank gonna do to him?

Are you really saying that tossing midgets make you stronger than someone? No. I do agree that Beck is probably stronger, but he's not nearly as faster. By a long shot. Frank was also more skilled than Beck.

marwash22
lol @ the midget comment.

Hey, I'm not arguing skill, not at all; I'm just saying that Frank's superior MA skill isn't enough to take out someone who has that great of resilience.

Example: Jaa's character in The Protector; he was a much better fighter than anyone else in the movie, but got his ass handed to him by that big dude 'cause he couldn't hurt him. Unless Frank has weapons or some other objects around him, I don't see him taking out Beck.

Kaibs
Well Frank was Ex-SF... you have to take that into consideration... And Frank took out a bigger guy in Transporter 1 if you'll recall.

golem370
Beck took on two football player that were 6foot10 and 11 and 300lbs football players so they were in great physical condition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.