Archangel Michael vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Random encounter.

BobbyD
This is a pasting of unimaginative proportions. The better question is what level of output does Michael actually exert?

TheTyrant
Can't Thanos just stab Mike with a knife?

BobbyD
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Can't Thanos just stab Mike with a knife?

Nah, Mike would just telekinetically move the knife away with a gesture.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

iceman24567
Michael stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Michael stomps Based on ?

BullwinkleMoose
A better matchup would be Michael vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet

quanchi112
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
A better matchup would be Michael vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet That's giving Michael absolutely no chance.

iceman24567
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
A better matchup would be Michael vs Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet Yes it would be much more fair than the current match erm

BullwinkleMoose
Heck Michael does not even have to fight, he could just summon Squirrel Girl or the NYPD to beat Thanos.

-Pr-
Is this Michael somehow weaker than in popular culture, or something?

Lord_Talron
this is laughable. apparently thanos now has power beyond all now.

guy222
michael wins

Michael is a legitemate abstract. Thanos is a trans/skyfather being. Ergo michael stomps.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Delusional fanboyism at its best; Michael is a "God Tier" type of character...

Thanos nor Mistress Death have any chance against him and to even suggest Thanos as being able to withstand Michaels fart is asinine...

Gecko4lif
Micheal creates a galaxy inside thanos's head

GG

Omega Vision
Even taking his battle with the Spectre as his highest showing (it's actually on of his lower or average showings) Michael shit stomps Thanos epically and then shit stomps Mistress Death.

This is spite.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Even taking his battle with the Spectre as his highest showing (it's actually on of his lower or average showings) Michael shit stomps Thanos epically and then shit stomps Mistress Death.

This is spite.

++

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
Michael is a legitemate abstract. micheal is the second most powerful being in DCU.....

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
micheal is the second most powerful being in DCU..... which makes him an abstract...

BobbyD
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

There is no based on nothing here, Quan. I just wanted to refute your idea in a previous post that Thanos can kill unkillable beings because he is Death's avatar. You get occasionally delusional and overzealous about overstepping his powers.

This is a likely scenario: Michaels bends Death over his knees, spanks her and makes her cough up Thanos'es soul and then proceeds to toss him to Lucy who has a new toy to play with.

The ending is not pretty, nor is it fast.

BobbyD

This is spite.

no ..not my intention.

I knew this was a futile thread, yes. But, it was for educational purposes for Quan.

Omega Vision
Bobby, don't make bait threads, they almost validate the insane opinions of the fanboys you make them for.

Quan will never learn to get off Thanos's shrivelled purple dick. Pretty much everyone here has tried to "educate" him.

BobbyD
Bobby, don't make bait threads, they almost validate the insane opinions of the fanboys you make them for.

Quan will never learn to get off Thanos's shrivelled purple dick. Pretty much everyone here has tried to "educate" him.

OV, it wasn't a "bait" thread. He actually asked me to post it!

I feel the need to educate this lost soul. Maybe it's my penance. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BobbyD
OV, it wasn't a "bait" thread. He actually asked me to post it!

I feel the need to educate this lost soul. Maybe it's my penance. stick out tongue
No it was a bait thread, since he apparently baited you to bait him.

BobbyD

You have your reasons, I have mine.

I respectfully disagree.

BobbyD

eek!

I just realized how perverse that logic is!

Badabing
Closed. Not much more to say after the last few posts. Whatever the intentions, spite and bait threads aren't allowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.