Roy Miller V.S Frank Moses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Both are the quinsenstial super-spy. Both are veterans and have extensive knowledge of the inner-workings of government. Both are extremely proficient in all forms of mortal combat.

Roy Miller-Charismatic, charming, smart, strong, fast, at best he is in his prime, at worst, he is just barely starting to come out of it. The way he moves in combat is more flourish-ey. But he has the skill to back it up. As with all super-spies, they have the improvisational ability of MacGuyver. Unlike Moses, he has everything going for him and can handle all the tests of endurance required with a fair amount of ease. While Moses has a good amount more experience, Roy is certainly no greenhorn.

Frank Moses-Like Roy Miller he shares all the experience and skill-sets this job has to offer. Unlike Roy, he doesn't share the charismatic charm, he is sneakier, stealthier, and dare I say, a bit wiser. What he lacks in size he makes up for in skill, speed, and raw strength, as evidenced in his fights. He is on the ass-end of a lengthy and impressive career. Roy Miller would have to do 15 more years to catch up to Moses's level of experience. There are likely a few tricks Moses has mastered that Roy is just simply inferior to. Just like there are a few things Moses just can't do as well anymore.

This is a toss-up. It can go either way, I'm edging to to Moses 6/10 because of experience and durability, which coupled together give him a slight edge in skill. In a pure hand-to-hand fight I give it to Miller 6.5/10. In an all gun battle I give it to Moses 6/10. So right there that edges it to Miller, slightly, the turning point in my criteria is when you use the resources each showed against the other. In this, Moses is overwhelmingly rich. 8/10, Miller's love interest saves this from being a total wash for Miller, as she was certainly more resourceful than Moses's. Although both were strong female leads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.