We are all criminals......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Free_Speech
The UK and US have so many ludicrous laws, what are the chances we all break a few each week.......

Free Julian Assange!!!!!!!!

Liberator
"CBS News correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports Secretary of
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/07/world/main7124779.shtml?tag=cbsContent;cbsCarousel

Defense Robert Gates, who was touring a U.S. base in Afghanistan, looked pleased when told of Assange's arrest.

"I haven't heard that, but that sounds like good news to me," said Gates. "

While I don't know of Assange actually molested someone or not, he's being held without bail for a crime he hasn't been found guilty on.

It is all a bit sketchy.

Free_Speech
Originally posted by Liberator

Defense Robert Gates, who was touring a U.S. base in Afghanistan, looked pleased when told of Assange's arrest.

"I haven't heard that, but that sounds like good news to me," said Gates. "

While I don't know of Assange actually molested someone or not, he's being held without bail for a crime he hasn't been found guilty on.

It is all a bit sketchy.

Absolutely, it's 'criminal' in my opinion.

Liberator
Well, if he did actually molest those two women shame on him, there's a lot at stake here.

A good thing though is that Wikileaks can and probably will exist, regardless of Assange's fate.

Free_Speech
Originally posted by Liberator
Well, if he did actually molest those two women shame on him, there's a lot at stake here.

A good thing though is that Wikileaks can and probably will exist, regardless of Assange's fate.

It's a smear, he'll be a martyr either way.... Which is what's needed.

Lord Lucien
It'd be awesome if he confessed to it.

Free_Speech
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

lol rape,,,,,,,,,,,maybe smile

Lord Lucien
Ha! Rape is pretty funny...

Every time I scan over this thread's title I hear the chorus to "Adia".

Free_Speech
Ha! Rape is pretty funny...

Every time I scan over this thread's title I hear the chorus to "Adia".

Haha I like it smile

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Free_Speech
The UK and US have so many ludicrous laws, what are the chances we all break a few each week.......

Free Julian Assange!!!!!!!! Heck if you don't have some kind of record then you aren't in the norm anymore. It's just a government out of control for money to keep things running. Squeeze people that don't have jobs, throw them in jail just to get kick-backs. It's become a very sick system! There's no justice, it's JUST US!

King Kandy
He should "leak" his confession.

Lord Lucien
Leak it all over some dead stripper's face. Just... leak the shit out of that confession. F*ck yeah.

Stoic
I agree, I went into a candy store recently, and stole a gummy fish. Imagine getting arrested for something like that.

ADarksideJedi
yea some of us are that is why we have cops.

Liberator
Originally posted by King Kandy
He should "leak" his confession.

LOL

Bicnarok

inimalist

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
its traceable

you couldn't spend a dime of it without leaving a trail right to yourself

Ya, and I wouldn't even open that bag. There might be one of those ink traps in the money.

inimalist
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Ya, and I wouldn't even open that bag. There might be one of those ink traps in the money.

plausible deniability

you didn't steal it, and you were curious about this random bag that someone threw out of their car wink

the key would be to crotch like a handful of the not-so-inked cash, so they aren't looking for it after you return the bag

or just use the money to buy drugs, lol! or, you know, call your man in the Caymans to wash it wink

I commit legal offenses on a daily basis by violating copyright laws. They're just civil offenses in my jurisdiction though, I think.

Bicnarok
its traceable

you couldn't spend a dime of it without leaving a trail right to yourself

not if you microwave it

open it in a safe place, slowly.

What a bunch of cowards eek!

inimalist
I haven't commited worse than a summary offense in... 6 months?

go me!

inimalist
Originally posted by Bicnarok
not if you microwave it

how does that help?

you cans till launder the money cant you?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by 753
you cans till launder the money cant you?

How would you do that?

How would you do that? you give your legally complicated money to some nice criminals who buy it for 80% of its worth or something like that, giving you money you can safely spend.

They have their own ways of channeling the money through networks of activities in which no one is ever gonna check the bills and it is eventually pulverized into normal circulation in ways too complicated to be traced back.

inimalist
Originally posted by 753
you give your legally complicated money to some nice criminals who buy it for 80% of its worth or something like that, giving you money you can safely spend.

They have their own ways of channeling the money through networks of activities in which no one is ever gonna check the bills and it is eventually pulverized into normal circulation in ways too complicated to be traced back.

you know a good money guy?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by 753
you give your legally complicated money to some nice criminals who buy it for 80% of its worth or something like that, giving you money you can safely spend.

Oh, like my local drug dealer?

King Kandy
I commit drug possession/use crimes, other than that, I try to stay out of trouble.

you know a good money guy? I know of them. But no, haven't really needed to launder money.

Oh, like my local drug dealer? I suppose that could be it. In my city, the bicheiros, illegal gambling (actually a kind of parallelle lotery) moguls, would be the people to go to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.