Batman Vs. Angel (Buffyverse)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Batman (standard equipment)

Vs.

Pre-Fall Angel (i.e., before Los Angeles was sent to Hell and Angel gained superpowers like flight, etc. Regular Vampire Angel as of Season 5). Angel gets his standard equipment (wrist stakes, broadsword, and battle axe).

Scenario 1: Los Angeles
Scenario 2: Gotham
Scenario 3: Hand to hand only.

All battles take place during perpetual night.

Discuss.

(To Bada/Pig: This thread is technically fair game because Buffyverse characters are comic book characters as well).

Mindset
Before he drunk Hamilton's blood?

Btw, they aren't comic characters until after LA is sent to hell.

illadelph12
I'm aware of that and using it as a loophole (since the comic has ran nearly as long as the show it's almost a 50/50 split anyway).

And I said as of Season 5, so he'd have drunk Drogyn the Battlebrand and Hamilton's blood by then techincally, but I'd prefer using regular unamped Angel in the interest of fairness.

Black bolt z
Does Pig=PR?

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Does Pig=PR? So young and innocent.Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm aware of that and using it as a loophole (since the comic has ran nearly as long as the show it's almost a 50/50 split anyway).

And I said as of Season 5, so he'd have drunk Drogyn the Battlebrand and Hamilton's blood by then techincally, but I'd prefer using regular unamped Angel in the interest of fairness. Hmm, I'm not sure if Bruce has anything that will put Angel down.

Martian_mind
Angel FTW!

Mindset
I'll agree with MM, he's right about most things not concerning that chump Jonn.

Stoic
Yea Adam West gets his butt kicked in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.