Liberty Prime and 2 Death Claws vs Solid Snake And Masterchief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGoldenSpy
It's a battle to the death.

Liberty Prime has an unlimited supply of mini nukes and laser ammo and has a scouting team of 2 Death Claws

Snake is young, has his octocamo suit, solid eye , tranquilizer gun and crying wolfs rail gun with 5 shots

Masterchief Has his assault rifle with unlimited ammo and a box of grenades.

Takes place on the capitol wasteland.

Can both of these legendary badasses stop the hulking piece of democratic destruction? Or will Liberty nuke both of them to oblivion and feed the remains to the beasts?

NemeBro
No.

They can take the Deathclaws in all likelihood.

Liberty Prime destroys them...

TheGoldenSpy
I think Masterchiefs armor is good enough to take a couple of lasers. And he (masterchief) can also move around pretty fast. He could keep liberty distracted while solid snake which would naturally have a stealth stat of 200 + ninja perk sneaks up and puts the deathclaws to sleep (or slows them down by shooting their legs) and then he can shoot liberty motor with the powerful rail gun. Have you seen what that could do? it could one shot gekko's.

menokokoro
I think this is the first time I've seen MC and Snake on the same team.

menokokoro
I haven't played the game, but I did watch some vids of Liberty. If the rail gun can kill it, I say MC and Snake take it. But like I said, I don't know what Liberty's defense is like. And the deathclaws are just fodder.

TheGoldenSpy
I think the deathclaws can tear masterchief out of his suit if he's not careful and they have a good sense of smell.

NemeBro
Liberty Prime wields mini nukes like grenades, and is completely immune to every weapon in the game...

Liberty Prime CURBSTOMPED the Enclave every time they thought, who wield highly advanced laser and plasma weapons, along with other shit.

A single laser would take out Snake, and not much more will be required for Master Chief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.