Cosmo (the labrador), Watchdog (sentry's), Krypto (superman's), Lockjaw, Vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Free_Speech
Who let the dogs out!!!

Cosmo psi attacks him, as lockjaw teleports rock onto the otherside of his 'invulnerable' forcefield smashing it's machinery. Watchdog and Krypto attack, this is a dog fight.........

What happens next. I foresee the 'Dog Squad' raising there hind legs over a fallen Thanos and the Watcher pooping up and say it's the true Thanos.

quanchi112
Someone should call the humane society be ause these canines are getting worked.

Solidus Black
I am not so sure.

If Lockjaw can bring down the shield i think the dogs can grievously wound him.

I dont know if they can kill him, but i know Krypto can do serious damage. Lockjaw can teleport physical mass into Thanos etc

They're all pretty powerfull actually. But this team needs the Tthrog.

Nihilist
Cosmo solos

Gecko4lif
Needs more dogs

Bring in fenrir and the void hound

rotiart
Cosmo does not solo when he failed to put down Thanos already

Nihilist
Originally posted by rotiart
Cosmo does not solo when he failed to put down Thanos already laughing out loud you think I was serious!

Originally posted by rotiart
Cosmo does not solo when he failed to put down Thanos already blasphemy. cosmo was jobbed to thanos to make him look good.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Most of these guys are one shot. This is spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.