operation_payback

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eezy45
Tell your friends to look at that totally interesting Mastercard Website!
www.mastercard.com
Why not try one of these as well?
www.visa.com www.postfinance.ch www.paypal.com

smile

Bicnarok

inimalist

Shakyamunison

inimalist
That was Jefferson, yes? or Washington?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by inimalist
That was Jefferson, yes? or Washington?

I don't know, but I saw it on some old cartoon. laughing

inimalist
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I don't know, but I saw it on some old cartoon. laughing

I'll have to remember to thank MasterCard for protecting me from German U-boats

Shakyamunison
I just hope things don't turn bloody.

inimalist
how isn't this exciting for you? this is the first time in 30-40 years that there have been effective methods of civil disobediance available to the average citizen

Shakyamunison
how isn't this exciting for you? this is the first time in 30-40 years that there have been effective methods of civil disobediance available to the average citizen

Is this exciting to me? Not really. I'm on the sidelines on this one. Like they say, the light of day is the best sterilizer, or something like that, but I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

inimalist
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Is this exciting to me? Not really. I'm on the sidelines on this one. Like they say, the light of day is the best sterilizer, or something like that, but I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

I suppose that is true

I just, idk, a week ago I would have said Anonymous was nothing more than a bunch of 15 year olds with too much time on their hands...

now, I'm not sure... I don't even know if they want the responsibility that I am essentilly attributing to them, but they are onto something. They found the chink in the armor.

Whether they are motivated to exploit it, who knows, but man, few things make me this optimistic for the future.

Sure, though, I agree, I don't want to see physical violence. However, that is the only response authority knows, in fact, the threat of violence is it's own justification for being the authority in the first place

Free_Speech
I personally want to watch the world burn, that's me though.

Lord Lucien
You just like the Dark Knight.

inimalist
Originally posted by Free_Speech
I personally want to watch the world burn, that's me though.

what a bleeding heart I am

Mindship
With power comes responsibility. I'd like to know what their long-term expectations are.

Free_Speech
what a bleeding heart I am

Nah, you've yet to have your faith in people completely shattered.

It will happen one day.

jaden101
Nah, you've yet to have your faith in people completely shattered.

It will happen one day.

Uncle have boundary issues?

Caught the GF getting made air tight from 3 hell hung black men?

Free_Speech
Originally posted by jaden101
Uncle have boundary issues?

Caught the GF getting made air tight from 3 hell hung black men?

Nah fatty(guessing from your avvy'), nothing like that.. You'll understand when you have a stake in the world.. If you ever get a stake in the world, although to do that you'll have to get someone pregnant.......and as all relationships you've had; I suspect, have been as a wittol that may be hard.

jaden101
Nah fatty(guessing from your avvy'), nothing like that.. You'll understand when you have a stake in the world.. If you ever get a stake in the world, although to do that you'll have to get someone pregnant.......and as all relationships you've had; I suspect, have been as a wittol that may be hard.

Clearly I struck a chord.

King Kandy
Wait, what happened? I just assumed it was some kind of advertisement bot, so I didn't click the links when they were first posted.

Free_Speech
Clearly I struck a chord.

Nah, it's just fun to respond in kind.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Wait, what happened? I just assumed it was some kind of advertisement bot, so I didn't click the links when they were first posted.

Distributed Denial of Service.

jaden101
Touche.

Why the 1st remark about having your faith in people shattered though?....genuinely interested.

Free_Speech
Touche.

Why the 1st remark about having your faith in people shattered though?....genuinely interested.

Someone close to me promised she had stopped taking drugs some time ago... she had not. I spent the better part of a year watching her destroy herself. The crazy thing is, she is educated, beautiful and not a kid.

jaden101
Someone close to me promised she had stopped taking drugs some time ago... she had not. I spent the better part of a year watching her destroy herself.

Ah...Well...my apologies for the flipant remarks.

Free_Speech
Ah...Well...my apologies from the flipant remarks.

No problem, you weren't to know. I have lost faith in a lot of people I trusted implicitly over the last ten years and found myself letting people down as well. I've come to the conclusion, everyone is a little mad.

Liberator
Begun, the Cyber Wars have.

Free_Speech
LOiC download and fire.

inimalist
Icv7x-ixpeo

King Kandy
Just read up about this. Hey, the world is starting to get exciting! This wikileaks stuff... finally an issue that really can be rallied around.

Badabing
Just read up about this. Hey, the world is starting to get exciting! This wikileaks stuff... finally an issue that really can be rallied around. p7C9MpYs0T8

King Kandy
Originally posted by Badabing
p7C9MpYs0T8
Um, what's your problem?

inimalist
so, where's Anonymous now?

s3_UCsSlm48

dadudemon
so, where's Anonymous now?

s3_UCsSlm48

Al Jazeera is not even close in popularity as this Wikileaks stuff.

I do, however, find the "messy" message about the DDoS attacks on Mastercard's otherwise minimalist welcome page, slightly humorous.

Um, what's your problem?

Ditto.

That guys usually....really damn cool. Maybe that's an inside joke of sort?

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
Al Jazeera is not even close in popularity as this Wikileaks stuff.

I do, however, find the "messy" message about the DDoS attacks on Mastercard's otherwise minimalist welcome page, slightly humorous

so, freedom of speech isn't about popularity, and as we saw in estonia, small groups of hackers can have major impact on the function of small naitons.

they should attack the government censorship office or something

dadudemon
so, freedom of speech isn't about popularity, and as we saw in estonia, small groups of hackers can have major impact on the function of small naitons.

Unfortunately, freedom of speech is about popularity when it comes to hacker groups. What ever is most popular with a certain hacker group, gets their attention.

Anon just happens to have latched onto the Wikileaks payer boycott.

Unless everyone (news stations) starts raging about the exclusion of Al Jazeera in Kuwait, we will not see much in the form of retaliation.)

Symmetric Chaos

DDoS isn't really freedom of speech. I'd argue it's the exact opposite.

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
Unfortunately, freedom of speech is about popularity when it comes to hacker groups. What ever is most popular with a certain hacker group, gets their attention.

Anon just happens to have latched onto the Wikileaks payer boycott.

Unless everyone (news stations) starts raging about the exclusion of Al Jazeera in Kuwait, we will not see much in the form of retaliation.)

I know, its how the world works, but still, for a group that wants to stand behind freedom of information, this is a perfect cause

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

no, its a tactic though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Translation = (in a "motherly" nagging voice) "Two wrongs don't make a right, Johnny."

stick out tongue

NinthCorona

It excites me plenty. smile

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Liberator
Begun, the Cyber Wars have. You have won the internets.

Parmaniac
Um, what's your problem? Nevermind him he's most likely drunk again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.