Ninja Assasin vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Ninja Assassin vs Elektra

1st scenario H2H no weapons or powers
2nd scenario Ninja Assassin gets one sword and Elektra gets her Sais
3rd scenario powers allowed, so Ninja assassin can speed blitz and elektra has her telepathy.

Kaibs
Which character(s) from ninja assassin... try being more specific when making threads here :/

KingD19
I'm pretty sure he means Raizo, who was the titular ninja assassin. Chomper probably just forgot his name.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure he means Raizo, who was the titular ninja assassin. Chomper probably just forgot his name. yeah the one protecting the cop.

Kaibs
Then Elektra dies. Bad.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Kaibs
Then Elektra dies. Bad. you say that like elektra has no feats and wouldnt put up a decent fight

BruceSkywalker
Raizo was a beast.. Elektra dies horribly

chomperx9
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Raizo was a beast.. Elektra dies horribly even in scenario 1 ? come on now

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by chomperx9
even in scenario 1 ? come on now

yes even scenario 1

Lestov16
Elektra gets sliced into choice cuts before she can even blink

Rogue Jedi
Ninja Assassin.....Isn't that a double negative?

Kaibs
You realize that they moved so fast that they were literally blurs on the screen right? Elektra will get destroyed easily. Her feats are shit compared to his.

chomperx9
You realize that they moved so fast that they were literally blurs on the screen right? Elektra will get destroyed easily. Her feats are shit compared to his. Read the 1st post. 1st and 2nd fight no powers.

and plus Elektra handled the Hand Ninja at the end of the movie that was speed blitzing her.

I can understand that your vote goes towards raizo ftw since he had more feats but u make it sound like the fight would only last 1 second for elektra

Kaibs
Read the 1st post. 1st and 2nd fight no powers.

and plus Elektra handled the Hand Ninja at the end of the movie that was speed blitzing her.

I can understand that your vote goes towards raizo ftw since he had more feats but u make it sound like the fight would only last 1 second for elektra

.... that wasn't a power... that was just skill dude...you obviously need to rewatch the movie.

chomperx9
.... that wasn't a power... that was just skill dude...you obviously need to rewatch the movie. well then no speed blitzing or telepathy till the 3rd fight like i mentioned.

Kaibs
lol... so you're hindering him of his own natural skills? you're worse than RJ. Elektra loses every battle no matter how much you try gimping him.

the ninjak
Elektra slices his guts out!

She has the Marvel Force.

The Nuul
Movie Elektra sucks.

chomperx9
lol... so you're hindering him of his own natural skills? you're worse than RJ. Elektra loses every battle no matter how much you try gimping him. so adding the speed blitz makes the fight more fair ?

I took off her Telepathy and his speedblitz till the 3rd fight, dont know why thats so hard for you to accept.

Kaibs
You taking away his speed makes no sense is what I'm telling you. I don't see how YOU don't see that. Let her have her shitty movie TK it won't matter much at ALL. What you don't realize is she loses horribly in every scenario you have. I know you got major wood for the movie versions of comic book characters but come on.

chomperx9
You taking away his speed makes no sense is what I'm telling you. I don't see how YOU don't see that. Let her have her shitty movie TK it won't matter much at ALL. What you don't realize is she loses horribly in every scenario you have. I know you got major wood for the movie versions of comic book characters but come on. I dont agree to her losing horribly. she put up a good fight to the dude that was speed blitzing her. yeah her movie sucked ass big time but that doesnt mean she does not have any good feats or fighting experience in the movie.

Kaibs
I understand what you're saying man, but his speed blitz is nothing compared to his NATURAL speed as a ninja. Rewatch the scene for example when he turned around and the ninjas were literally blurs. That wasn't even them speed blitzing. That was just them MOVING. Not to mention he doesn't even make a sound when he moves... her feats just aren't anything compared to his that's all. She'd be more a match against someone way below him. Big time.

marwash22
I'll go Raizo for a solid majority. though, Kirigi in the movie tried to blitz her and it didn't work for him so it wouldn't be the stomp you're making it out to be.

Comic Elektra rapes, btw.

Robtard
Electra gets corn-holed sans lube; good thing her opponent is Japanese, so it probably won't hurt much.

Kaibs
Originally posted by marwash22
I'll go Raizo for a solid majority. though, Kirigi in the movie tried to blitz her and it didn't work for him so it wouldn't be the stomp you're making it out to be.

Comic Elektra rapes, btw.

The difference between him and Raizo is insane. So it would be the stomp I said it would be.

Robtard
Couldn't finish watching Elektra cos it sucked that bad, but Ninja Assassin was able to jump forward; twist his body to avoid a shit-load of shuriken while simultaneously launching an attack that killed multiple fools.

I don't recall Elektra doing anything even remotely on par.

chomperx9
Honestly though there were so many times raizo could have gotten owned being surrounded by the ninjas. sure it only took him a couple of secs to take down one, but so many standing around him were they could have made a move while raizo was attacking another one.

Kaibs
^ Exactly. And the ending was just way too insane.

Kaibs
Honestly though there were so many times raizo could have gotten owned being surrounded by the ninjas. sure it only took him a couple of secs to take down one, but so many standing around him were they could have made a move while raizo was attacking another one.

Ummm no? Multiple ones attacked him in the warehouse, and they all died. So you are wrong sir.

chomperx9
Ummm no? Multiple ones attacked him in the warehouse, and they all died. So you are wrong sir. watch the part where he was limping before the wearhouse. they just stood behind him and around waiting to fight one on one like its some kind of samurai code of honor or something

Kaibs
Yeah I know what you're talking about. Regardless he sitll wouldn't of died. Watch the end multiple targets attacked him again. You also have to realize that he was protecting someone. If PIS and CIS was off it wouldn't of even been funny.

Robtard

While I'm sure it had the 'idiot bad-guys waiting around to be slaughtered' factor that happens in many a cheesy action-flick, I don't recall this being prevalent in Ninja Assassin.

Also, there were several scenes where he took out multiple other ninjas in a second of two. I think in the scene I mentioned above, he sliced open 3-4 guys (maybe more) with just one swing/twirl of his chained-blade, while avoiding attacks no less.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.