Mephisto vs. DP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Fight in nuetral territory.

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps. Spite.

Prep-Man
Mephisto.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mephisto. Surfer has beaten Mephisto and Thor has stalemated him in his own realm where he's far more powerful.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer has beaten Mephisto and Thor has stalemated him in his own realm where he's far more powerful. Please post surfer beating mephisto.Mephisto has said he can kill surfer with a thought.

And mephisto has also held off galactus in his own realm.So thor doing it is PIS.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Please post surfer beating mephisto.Mephisto has said he can kill surfer with a thought.

And mephisto has also held off galactus in his own realm.So thor doing it is PIS. We don't just accept their higher showings and Galactus beat Mephisto. He was absorbing his entire realm and Meph backed down. Stick to your own rules.

I don't feel like putting the disc in. Believe me or not.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
We don't just accept their higher showings and Galactus beat Mephisto. He was absorbing his entire realm and Meph backed down. Stick to your own rules.

I don't feel like putting the disc in. Believe me or not. He still held him off.Hes an abstract in his realm.

I don't.Mephisto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer.

quanchi112
He still held him off.Hes an abstract in his realm.

I don't.Mephisto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer. No, he isn't. Galactus beat him. he did so easily. This isn't in his own realm making it irrelevant to this thread.

You wouldn't know even if he was.

Prep-Man
He still held him off.Hes an abstract in his realm.

I don't.Mephisto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Surfer.

Basically.

TheTyrant
Tyrant stomps.

guy222
DP T FTW

WhiteWitchKing
Mephsito.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Mephsito. Beats Tyrant outside his own realm ....based on ????

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant does win, with little difficulty as well

TheLordofMurder
From my understanding Mephisto (as well as some of the other "devil-like" entities in other dimensions) crave souls...

According to Doctor Strange, Mephisto cant get your soul if he directly kills you...nor can he gain it from mind control; he has to get you to willingly give it to him.

As a result, it appears to me that he would rather allow himself to lose to someone like Thor and retain a shot at getting his soul at a later date opposed to killing him and be denied access to his soul forever...

So, take his loses to lesser beings with a grain of salt; Mephisto operates with limitations pertaining to beings with a soul...

Against Galactus, we saw him actually unleashing abstract level power (which he could unleash against lesser opponents, but he doesnt because he'd kill them and never have a chance to get his/her soul); he still lost to the Big G however as he didnt have a defense to having his realm eatten out from under him...

Anyway, I personally think Mephisto would convincing beat DP Tyrant within Hell; especially if DP Tyrant is soulless (as I suspect...dont have any proof to support this belief) in which case Mephisto could unload on him without "forfeiting a soul" factoring into the equation.

Outside of hell, DP Tyrant stomps him...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
From my understanding Mephisto (as well as some of the other "devil-like" entities in other dimensions) crave souls...

According to Doctor Strange, Mephisto cant get your soul if he directly kills you...nor can he gain it from mind control; he has to get you to willingly give it to him.

As a result, it appears to me that he would rather allow himself to lose to someone like Thor and retain a shot at getting his soul at a later date opposed to killing him and be denied access to his soul forever...

So, take his loses to lesser beings with a grain of salt; Mephisto operates with limitations pertaining to beings with a soul...

Against Galactus, we saw him actually unleashing abstract level power (which he could unleash against lesser opponents, but he doesnt because he'd kill them and never have a chance to get his/her soul); he still lost to the Big G however as he didnt have a defense to having his realm eatten out from under him...

Anyway, I personally think Mephisto would convincing beat DP Tyrant within Hell; especially if DP Tyrant is soulless (as I suspect...dont have any proof to support this belief) in which case Mephisto could unload on him without "forfeiting a soul" factoring into the equation.

Outside of hell, DP Tyrant stomps him...

^^This

Angel Watching
I'd go with that too.

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop and Angel Watching

Thank you! smile

(Takes a bow)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@zopzop and Angel Watching

Thank you! smile

(Takes a bow) (Then goes backstage a takes a shit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.