Team marvel cosmic vs. Team dc cosmic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Annihilus(as in annihilation with quantum bands), Adam Magus, and Lord Mar-vell

vs.

Larfleeze, Henshaw (sinestro rings), and Orion.

Who wins ?

shokosugi
team dc

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
team dc How does the fight play out ?

Prep-Man
Kinda an unfair DC team.

D_Dude1210
Larfreeze is the unfair advantage there and makes the DC team win a slight majority. Q-Band Annihilus is just not at his level.

Otherwise:

Lord Mar-vell > Henshaw
Adam Magus > Orion

Team DC 6/10.

Slaanesh
team DC for majority..
Larfleeze > Lord Marvel
Henshaw > Annihilus
Adam Magus > Orion

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team DC for majority..
Larfleeze > Lord Marvel
Henshaw > Annihilus
Adam Magus > Orion

I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Annihilus alone is mid-herald level, this is QBand Annihilus.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Annihilus alone is mid-herald level, this is QBand Annihilus.

Henshaw alone is high herald..this is Henshaw with sinestro rings..

D_Dude1210
The boost to Annihilus was much higher than the boost to Henshaw, IMO.

Solidus Black
Larfleeze is teh answer here.

Any team fighting against Larfleeze needs to really come good. I is a one man legion and the more people he kills teh more powerful he becomes.

If written well, larfleeze could be almost unstoppable.

D_Dude1210
Yeah, I agree. Horseface makes this a win for the DC team.

I agree except for:

Henshaw > Annihilus

Annihilus alone is mid-herald level, this is QBand Annihilus. Annihilus is high herald or trans at baseline. The way he ate quasar and pawned nova prime show that he was trans for the annihilation portrayal at least and IMO storyline placed him on par with Thanos. Annihilus' heralds like Ravenous were mid/high heralds, stalemating pre-upgrade SS. Let's not forget he was able to survive a blast that killed a watcher with the bands combined with his own power reserves.

He's also trampled Thor in the past.

I believe this is actually very close because E-vell + Magus > Orion + Henshaw. So even though Larfleeze is the strongest on the battlefield, they might end up ganging up on him.

Slaanesh
The boost to Annihilus was much higher than the boost to Henshaw, IMO.

i disagree

Originally posted by 753
Let's not forget he was able to survive a blast that killed a watcher with the bands combined with his own power reserves.

Nova survive it just fine..did it say the blast actually kill a watcher??i've read the issue twice and i didn't see a watcher died..it just show one watching the blast from a distant planet..

I seem to recall one being engulfed and desintegrated by it. Damn it, now I have to read it again. Was it annihlation 6?

The Nuul
Who cares, Hank will take over Annihilus's shit or shut it down.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by 753
I seem to recall one being engulfed and desintegrated by it. Damn it, now I have to read it again. Was it annihlation 6?

yup..they did show someone being reduce to skeleton..but i don't know..maybe it was a weak watcher or something..cuz nova and annihilus survive it..

The Nuul
Isnt the the Cosmic Control Rod made of some type of tech, if it is then it would be a nice touch to Hank.

quanchi112
Larfreeze is the unfair advantage there and makes the DC team win a slight majority. Q-Band Annihilus is just not at his level.

Otherwise:

Lord Mar-vell > Henshaw
Adam Magus > Orion

Team DC 6/10. We saw Atrocitus have the upper hand against Larfleeze. Magus himself has all sorts of tricks on up his sleeve to bridge the gap and Annihilus himself can feast on all his energy.

Originally posted by The Nuul
Who cares, Hank will take over Annihilus's shit or shut it down. By this logic he can take over AM which is completely false.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by quanchi112
By this logic he can take over AM which is completely false.

I agree with this. The CCR was more of a power source than a pc of tech anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.