All out gang battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
OK, the following movie gangs have an all out rumble. Each gang has 120 members. If a gang has more than 120 members in their movie (Example, the Riffs), then they send 120 of their toughest to fight.

Gang 1: The Ducky Boys from "The Wanderers."

Gang 2: The Greasers and Socials (as a team) from "The Outsiders."

Gang 3: The Warriors, from "The Warriors."

Gang 4: The Grammercy Riffs from "The Warriors."

Gang 5: The AC Turnbulls from "The Warriors."

Gang 6: The Rogues, The Punks, The Baseball Furies and the Orphans from "The Warriors", fighting as a team.

Gang 7: The Wanderers, The Wongs, The Del Bombers and the Fordham Baldies from "The Wanderers", fighting as a team.

Gang 8: Bill the Butcher, Amsterdam, and their gangs from "Gangs of New York", fighting as a team.

No holds barred, to the death, in Central Park, at night. Each gang starts out unarmed, but scattered around Central Park are knives, machetes, bats, crowbars, 2x4's, and various other bludgeonlike weapons and blades. It's OSP (On-Site Procurement), whoever gets weapons first may use them.

Which team wins?

Sadako of Girth
Sounds like a good thread, but Ive gotta watch outsiders again before I can assess their capabilities. Havent seen that for decades.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Sounds like a good thread, but Ive gotta watch outsiders again before I can assess their capabilities. Havent seen that for decades.

after you're through watching it, can you send me your copy so i can re watch it as well stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
Hah I think YT may be our eventual saviour.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gang 8: Bill the Butcher, Amsterdam, and their gangs from "Gangs of New York", fighting as a team.

This one, easy.

While the others listed spent most of their time clocking each other in the face with the occasional death, these fools literally tore, ripped and gutted their rivals apart as the norm.

Sadako of Girth
Well I gotta agree unless the outsiders have anything that top the output of the butcher of the five rows..

(And given that I saw that at school once as a kid, Im betting its unlikely there was too much mutilation...)

I would also guess, that the opposing forces would be especially dead if Irish, Mexican, Spanish, Jewish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, French, English, Native American or middle-eastern. (or basically anyone originating outside of NY).

Rogue Jedi
No one ****s with the Wongs.

Rogue Jedi
Don't count out the Ducky Boys or the Warriors.

Robtard
Lol, dude, just look:

tqEZyn_riV0

Even the priest is tearing guys apart. Compare this fight to the others, these fools play at much higher stakes. Hell, the Irish she-beast could take out a couple guys from the other gangs.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but they all have weapons from the get go. Check this out:

srTiP71Jz3k

The Wanderers, the Del Bombers, and the Wongs against the Ducky Boys. The Ducky Boys are all armed and far outnumber them, but still lose.

No one ****s with the Wongs:

74ABm5_jhws

And this guy:

i-jAxtZFNkY&feature=related

They're pretty formidable, man.

Rogue Jedi
I wouldn't count out the Warriors or the Riffs either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.