Arc Rise Fantasia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix3068
I recently got this game; well... recently being like 3 months ago and never played it XD

I played the first 5 minutes, but then I had to go somewhere so I never got very far in it. I was wondering if anyone else has played them and what thoughts on it were and if it was worth playing. I also wanted to know if anyone else had any tips on gameplay for it or anything and after I played it wanted to have a general discussion about some things.

XD first matter of business for the thread, does anyone think its worth playing? After I finish F3 I was going to play this (which should be this weekend) but I wanted to know if I should bother or just trade it off to my brother.

Kero_Co
I got to a certain point in the game, after the first summon. I like the graphics, honestly, though some people have complained of it. I like the fighting system, its a different way of going about turn-based strategy. I don't really like that its a grinder of a game do to odball difficulty spikes. What kills me though is the poor characters and horrific voice acting. I can deal with one or the other, but dealing with both is hard. Not to mention the plot seems very cliche', uber generic rpg fair. I hear it gets better, but I can't bring myself to get to that point.

Phoenix3068
I couldn't get past the point when I heard that Ryfia is a "Diva". That just bugs me XD

Nephthys
I suggest you talk to the resident expert on shitty JRPG's...Nemebro.

though neb might know abit idk u might as well ask whatever

NCRotCA
Well if you're referring to me when you say Neb... I haven't actually played this, and to be honest based on what I've heard I probably won't. I only really play the very best JRPGs anyway, just as I do with any genre other than the adventure game genre which doesn't see too many releases anyway.

RE: Blaxican
Since when is Nemebro the expert on JRPG's? no expression I don't even mean that as a diss, I'm just curious.

Nephthys
That was irony dude! Nemebro hates shitty jrpgs! Thats the joke! Get it? Lololololol, amiright?!

RE: Blaxican
HAW. HAW. HAWWWWWW. SO FUNNEH!

Nephthys
IRONEEE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.