The word I am looking for is not exactly "federalize."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
I can't think of it. It's like federalization, but I want to use it to mean "bring under the control of state governments" rather than "bring under control of the federal government." Surely this word exists.

Free_Speech
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
I can't think of it. It's like federalization, but I want to use it to mean "bring under the control of state governments" rather than "bring under control of the federal government." Surely this word exists.

bureaucracy... I think you mean my simple friend.

Strangelove
I think you mean confederalize.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

"Confederalize" is the word you're looking for.

In fact, there exists no word that better describes what you're looking for: it's perfect.

Originally posted by Strangelove
I think you mean confederalize.

lol

I just saw your post when scrolling up to click on the "OTF"

Dayum you!

Strangelove
I do what I can 131

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
I do what I can 131

Aren't you a poli sci major? You should be "runnin' the GDF", if you are. That's pretty much all we talk about.

Strangelove
Originally posted by dadudemon
Aren't you a poli sci major? You should be "runnin' the GDF", if you are. That's pretty much all we talk about. Yeah I am; but you guys I think operate on a much higher level than me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.