Give Daken back the Muramasa claws

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
I liked Daken with the Muramasa claws, it gave him an edge against the big boys, but I think they need to reinforce his skeleton so he doesn't have a repeat of what happened when he fought Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
I think Daken's going to get an upgrade soon. There was a hint to that in Road to Hell one-shot.

EvilTyrant
I hope so, he needs it. What was the hint?

jalek moye
he already has pheremones and stuff that is edge enough, he doesn't need murmasa claws really. Hes fine as is aslong as peopel write him as an intellegent fighter

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I hope so, he needs it. What was the hint?

There's some bio-engineer that attracted the attention of both Daken and X-23.

Eternal Idol
I'd rather they conclude the father/son dynamic between Wolverine and Daken, and then have Daken killed off or disappear into the sunset. Never was a big fan of his or his ties to Romulus. Having him around turns Wolverine into a bit of a pusscake as well.

As far as the claws go, I'd rather they leave him without the muramasa claws. That way, he could get some legit wins without the aid of a plot device. I also think the reinforced skeleton is a bad idea. Wolverine has one, Sabertooth had one, Bullseye sort of has one... I don't want adamantium-reinforced skeletons becoming the next healing factor.

EvilTyrant
Daken is a good character when he is written good. I'm saying the reason he needs the Muramasa blade and some adamantium is because even though a guy like Wolverine has adamantium, he still is written as having a hard time cutting guys like the Hulk and Thor. These guys have skin strong enough to resist adamantium, which is crazy.

Disappear
i think in the recent x-23/daken crossover, daken was drawn as still having the muramasa blade/claws in an issue or two. perhaps it'll simply be ignored that they were removed, or perhaps it was just an artist's glitch.

Darth Jello
How about one muramasa claw and two Antarctic Vibranium ones. That way he could legitimately kill Wolverine by conventional means.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Disappear
i think in the recent x-23/daken crossover, daken was drawn as still having the muramasa blade/claws in an issue or two. perhaps it'll simply be ignored that they were removed, or perhaps it was just an artist's glitch.

Muramasa claws were bone claws encased in the "metal" (plasmic form actually) that muramasa blade was made out of.

Maybe they simply grew back? Most likely just a mistake made by the artist.

srankmissingnin
He still has the middle claw, they are just ordinary bone like his other two now, and there isn't much point in using it in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.