Dark X-Men VS X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
In an all out battle between these two teams of ruthless Mutant killers.. which team wins this?

Dark X-Men:
*Mystique
*Emma Frost
*Dark Wolverine (Daken)
*Mimic

VS

X-Force:
*Wolverine
*Psylocke
*X-23
*Fantomex

Dum Dum Dugan
I might have to go with dark x-men on this one.

The Pict
Dark X-Men due to Emma's telepathy.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Pict
Dark X-Men due to Emma's telepathy.
yes and no, she really only the problem because she takes psylocke out of the fight, she will have little to no effected on the others. This will becuase though she can break there TP blockers, she can't do it while fighting psylocke telepathically. The problem here will be mimic. Not sure if a full powered non pis mimic can be stop by these three while he has aisistences from two others.

The Pict
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
yes and no, she really only the problem because she takes psylocke out of the fight, she will have little to no effected on the others. This will becuase though she can break there TP blockers, she can't do it while fighting psylocke telepathically. The problem here will be mimic. Not sure if a full powered non pis mimic can be stop by these three while he has aisistences from two others.

Shit, eyes totally skipped over Mimic. Yeah him and Emma are too much IMO (because I doubt it'll take long for Emma to put Psylocke down. IIRC she isn't as powerful since her most recent resurrection.)

Dum Dum Dugan
. IIRC she isn't as powerful since her most recent resurrection.)
are you sure? she got a boost again. Her TP may not be as strong, but even then I not so sure, but I know for a fact her TK is as strong if not stronger then ever.

The Pict
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
are you sure? she got a boost again. Her TP may not be as strong, but even then I not so sure, but I know for a fact her TK is as strong if not stronger then ever.

I thought it was her TK that was weaker? I remember a few issues where her Tk was compared to Rachel Grey's, and that she could" shatter or smash through mountains" with it. But I don't think that's the case now.

I might be getting mixed up though.

Dum Dum Dugan
I thought it was her TK that was weaker? I remember a few issues where her Tk was compared to Rachel Grey's, and that she could" shatter or smash through mountains" with it. But I don't think that's the case now.

I might be getting mixed up though.
your right, she got down graded when she originally came back, she only has empathy, but she was re stored to her original powers. She also top tier fighter now as well. She an utter beast at the moment.

RyanAutumns
Is Fantomex somewhat of a telepath?

Sin I AM
^ not at all

RyanAutumns
oh I guess its auto-hypnosis and misdirection.. although his ceramic mask should be protection enough against Emma and Mimic seeing how it blocked Jean Grey and Professor X's mental probes.

Konton
Psylocke is a novice telepath compared to Emma. It takes her five seconds to turn her off like a light switch before moving on to shutting down the rest of them.

Sin I AM
better than her yes, five mins no

Konton
Psylocke doesn't have the feats to for any argument supporting her ability to stand up against Emma. Emma, on the other hand, is capable of shutting down multiple high-end telepaths from across the globe without any technological aid (including Sinister and Lady Mastermind). She would have absolutely no trouble diverting her attention between Betsy and the others. There isn't a doubt in my mind she couldn't keep Psylocke from using her telepathy while simultaneously rerouting her powers around the Weapon X blockers- or even bypassing them entirely with psionic bolts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.