Ragna The Blood Edge and Sol Badguy X Hayato Kanzaki and Black Hayato.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
All out powers.

NemeBro
I assume Sol Badguy soloes because I do not know who anyone on the second team is and none have a name as amazing as Sol Badguy.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
All out powers. The combined Hayatos should be able to blow up a planet, at the very least. I say team 2.

Also, is it true that that Hayato is Ryu's descendent?

Bro SMASH
That's just a rumor. It's never even been said that Street Fighter and Star Gladiator takes place in the same world.

No End N Site
I thought so. And it didn't help that Ryu was actually in someone's ending in Plasma Sword.

Frisky Dingo
I've even heard fans say Strider Hiryu is Hayato's ancestor. Anywho, now that I think about it. Normal Hayato should B able 2 solo. He's much more powerful and actually Dfeated G.Bilstien and he moves @ near light or above. T.Bilstien's stage is also N a black hole, where he was beaten by Hayato N the 1st game.

No End N Site
Wtf? A black hole?! I never played SG, beleive it or not. Would like to see the black hole stage. If you would be so kind.

Frisky Dingo
Feast your eyes.

WJcMMzo_Spk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.