Black Panther vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
Normal forum rules
scenario 1 H2H
Scenario 2 Bullseye has his 9mm and his shuriken and Black Panther has the HSH.

YFZ 350
Panther.

Trackz
T'Challa talked about bullseye when a skrull tried to beat him using his skills, he said something like "Bullseye? You mean the man who can throw an array of objects with extreme precision? We have circus performers who can do the same thing." Then he owned the skrull.

Doesn't have a bearing on this fight really, but it's food for though.

SasuOna
Originally posted by Trackz
T'Challa talked about bullseye when a skrull tried to beat him using his skills, he said something like "Bullseye? You mean the man who can throw an array of objects with extreme precision? We have circus performers who can do the same thing." Then he owned the skrull.

Doesn't have a bearing on this fight really, but it's food for though.

How can you duplicate Bullseye's powers when he doesn't have any?
In any case Skrull decay was going on something fierce during secret invasion so I'd like to consider any peak human character taking them down as PIS.

Bullseye with a gun is deadly

I'd give it to him 6/10 in scenario 1 and maybe 7/10 in scenario 2

Trackz
Originally posted by SasuOna
How can you duplicate Bullseye's powers when he doesn't have any?
In any case Skrull decay was going on something fierce during secret invasion so I'd like to consider any peak human character taking them down as PIS.

Bullseye with a gun is deadly

I'd give it to him 6/10 in scenario 1 and maybe 7/10 in scenario 2 The skrull had the combined skill of a number of fighters, the HSH made BP slightly more than peak human, more enhanced.

are you giving bullseye the win in H2H against T'Challa?

Prep-Man
Panther.

Lord_Talron
panther in one
two could possibly favor bulls, but i wouldnt bet too much money on that

SasuOna
Originally posted by Trackz
The skrull had the combined skill of a number of fighters, the HSH made BP slightly more than peak human, more enhanced.

are you giving bullseye the win in H2H against T'Challa?

Once again Skrulls copy powers not skill. Street level characters don't have powers so I wouldn't even consider any of them comparable to the characters they were supposed to be mimicking.
Once again Skrull decay was prevalent in Secret Invasion.

HSH makes BP peak human in all his stats, its like the SSS to a degree but he really doesn't have feats comparable to people like Cap or Black Widow.

Trackz
Originally posted by SasuOna
Once again Skrulls copy powers not skill. Street level characters don't have powers so I wouldn't even consider any of them comparable to the characters they were supposed to be mimicking.
Once again Skrull decay was prevalent in Secret Invasion.

HSH makes BP peak human in all his stats, its like the SSS to a degree but he really doesn't have feats comparable to people like Cap or Black Widow.

Ok so you obviously haven't read the issue. The skrull was stated to have the combined fighting styles of Bullseye, Elektra, etc.

T'Challa has a couple of super human feats, like over powering rhinos and koing dinosaurs and the like. I'd have to go to the respect thread, I don't remember all of them.

are you giving bullseye the win against t'challa in h2h?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.